After grand success of first phase Nirala had started Booking in his second phase.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • current rate in Nirala Phase-II

The current rate of phase-II Nirala being offered under cashdown plan is Rs. 1746+ floor PLC+ Park facing/road facing PLC.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Do you have any idea about the location site of Nirala Estate and their market goodwill.

I am also looking to book a flat in Nirala Estate tech Zone IV and they are offering me complete 1295 sq ft 5th floor, park facing with all inclusive in approx 29.5 Lac.

Please advise me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepakh
    Hi

Do you have any idea about the location site of Nirala Estate and their market goodwill.

I am also looking to book a flat in Nirala Estate tech Zone IV and they are offering me complete 1295 sq ft 5th floor, park facing with all inclusive in approx 29.5 Lac.

Please advise me.

Make it a baseline. If you are paying anything above 1700 all inclusive in Flexi (For Top floor) then you are paying high for it.
    You are paying close to 2300 for 5th floor, better book in Sec 137 for 2600 all inclusive at top floors rather than 5th floor in NE. (Better be in NOIDA at top floor rather than going NE at lower floors).

In April 2010, I was looking to buy in Gaursons GC-1 and they were offering me 2000 all inclusive for 7th floor I left it because I did not feel that's the price for that place and plain flat without any woodwork.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update regarding this as I am also planning to buy a 3-bhk flat in this project which around 2800 under flexi plan. Kindly suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Senior Members kindly suggest
    CommentQuote