Noida Authority Plots in Sec 116

Last updated: October 8 2013
16 | Posts
5158 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noida Authority Plots in Sec 116

Does anybody has info about these plots? In the news it was writter that around 1100 plots in sec. 116 will be launched by Noida Authority... Can anybody tell me what is the last date to apply? And at what price are they being launched?

Re : Noida Authority Plots in Sec 116

Don't apply for it if you do not have source. It's a waste of money and energy. Noida authority is full of corruption.
    I think this time greater noida authority draw BHS-12 was without any corruption .
    Noida that too for plot useless every thing will be staged .

Comment

where you got this info? if it is true then you can apply for this..but chance of lottery is very less

Originally posted by gurnor28 View Post
      Does anybody has info about these plots? In the news it was writter that around 1100 plots in sec. 116 will be launched by Noida Authority... Can anybody tell me what is the last date to apply? And at what price are they being launched?

Comment

Originally posted by gurnor28 View Post
        There are 1100 plots of 112 sq mt in sector 116 but these are reserved for villagers whose agricultural land has been acquired for builders plot in Sector 74, 75, 76, 77, and 78.

Nothing is open for normal junta. But a lot of these plots will come in the secondary market after the draw.

Comment

any body know the current status of allotment? what's the current prices? is it worth investing here

Comment

Originally posted by abbey4u View Post
            any body know the current status of allotment? what's the current prices? is it worth investing here
            there are no general plots in sec 116, only quota plots...these are allotted by influential people after paying off few administrative people..

Comment

Are there any other sectors where Kisan kota plots are allocated to farmers as compensation ?

Comment

Are these safe to invest? since I haven't carried any price negotiations as of now, what do people think the ideal price of these plots should be?

Comment

Sector 112 Kisan Quota

Originally posted by marketbuzz View Post
                  Are there any other sectors where Kisan kota plots are allocated to farmers as compensation ?
                  Lot of investment these days in Sector 112 plots. They all are kisan quota and belong to those mostly who sold off their land of Sorkha Village.

Sector 116 is also adjacent to Sorkha and this might also belong to same group.

Search for Sec 112 plots in ************ and you will come to know of the rates.

Comment

Originally posted by abbey4u View Post
                    Are these safe to invest? since I haven't carried any price negotiations as of now, what do people think the ideal price of these plots should be?
                    Depends upon the size of plot , the greater the size the lesser the rate.
                    Though some veterans here say that they have notices reverse trend in flats these days( bigger the flat , higher the size ) in lotus , but for plots this theory still exists.

You can share your quote and veterans can definitely throw light if this is good deal.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X