Does anybody has info about these plots? In the news it was writter that around 1100 plots in sec. 116 will be launched by Noida Authority... Can anybody tell me what is the last date to apply? And at what price are they being launched?
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Don't apply for it if you do not have source. It's a waste of money and energy. Noida authority is full of corruption.
    I think this time greater noida authority draw BHS-12 was without any corruption .
    Noida that too for plot useless every thing will be staged .
    CommentQuote
  • where you got this info? if it is true then you can apply for this..but chance of lottery is very less

Originally Posted by gurnor28
    Does anybody has info about these plots? In the news it was writter that around 1100 plots in sec. 116 will be launched by Noida Authority... Can anybody tell me what is the last date to apply? And at what price are they being launched?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurnor28

There are 1100 plots of 112 sq mt in sector 116 but these are reserved for villagers whose agricultural land has been acquired for builders plot in Sector 74, 75, 76, 77, and 78.

Nothing is open for normal junta. But a lot of these plots will come in the secondary market after the draw.
    CommentQuote
  • any body know the current status of allotment? what's the current prices? is it worth investing here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abbey4u
    any body know the current status of allotment? what's the current prices? is it worth investing here

there are no general plots in sec 116, only quota plots...these are allotted by influential people after paying off few administrative people..
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any other sectors where Kisan kota plots are allocated to farmers as compensation ?
    CommentQuote
  • Are these safe to invest? since I haven't carried any price negotiations as of now, what do people think the ideal price of these plots should be?
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 112 Kisan Quota

Originally Posted by marketbuzz
    Are there any other sectors where Kisan kota plots are allocated to farmers as compensation ?

Lot of investment these days in Sector 112 plots. They all are kisan quota and belong to those mostly who sold off their land of Sorkha Village.

Sector 116 is also adjacent to Sorkha and this might also belong to same group.

Search for Sec 112 plots in 99acres.com and you will come to know of the rates.
    CommentQuote
    Are these safe to invest? since I haven't carried any price negotiations as of now, what do people think the ideal price of these plots should be?

Depends upon the size of plot , the greater the size the lesser the rate.
    Though some veterans here say that they have notices reverse trend in flats these days( bigger the flat , higher the size ) in lotus , but for plots this theory still exists.

You can share your quote and veterans can definitely throw light if this is good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Confused
    Though some veterans here say that they have notices reverse trend in flats these days( bigger the flat , higher the size ) in lotus , but for plots this theory still exists.

You can share your quote and veterans can definitely throw light if this is good deal.

i am from the group who believe Bigger the costlier...

I have the biggest size in sec 105 quoting 1 lacs with ready buyers incl neighbors etc, whereas 250 is abt 70 with less buyers..but all are good from an investment pt of view
    CommentQuote
    Are these safe to invest? since I haven't carried any price negotiations as of now, what do people think the ideal price of these plots should be?

TREAD VERY CAREFULLY>>>> LOTS OF FRAUDS in quota plots...DO A HARDCORE EXTENSIVE DILIGENCE AND VERIFY THE PAPERS DIRECTLY FROM THE AUTHORITY even if you end up paying some extra bucks...

just a word of caution..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Confused

I have been quoted 43k psm for 88 mt plot
    CommentQuote

good rate , should go ahead and buy...but be sure nothing fishy there
    CommentQuote

can u tell me the source from where u got this price...i m also interested in this sector plots..
    CommentQuote
  • whats the procedure...
    is registry for anyone is allowed like in normal plots?
    (have heard only to villagers )
    somebody told me they cant register these plots in anybodies name before 5 years is that true...
    please guide......thanks.
    CommentQuote