Collapse

What is written in your buyer agreement

Last updated: March 30 2013
16 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : What is written in your buyer agreement

What will happen if we refuse to sign the BBA..... unless it's as per "UP Apartment Act'10 "???

Will builder make the changes in BBA or advise us to get the unit cancelled!!!!

Comment

I booked flat in mid 2010 at that time builder give few things in my BBA.
      month of delivery Dec 2012 +/- 3 months (now the project is delayed by atleast 1 year as per my expectation)
      also he mentioned the Maintenance Charges, Layout, Floor Plan
      apart from that i didn't remember much because i signed the agreement almost 2 years before. at that time builder was very transparent but I have seen is new BBA it's completely changed

Comment

Hello chandra

Can you please share some docs template with me as i started my job in a real estate co. Need to know about various docs required like builder buyer agreement, demand, notices, allotment letter, maintenance letter, possession, notices transfer agreement etc. It will of great help

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
        Hi Friends,
        Let’s start this thread to know what builder write in their buyer agreement than what promise in brochure. Buyer agreement is the only binding agreement using which you can challenge the builder.
        1. No. of Lift in your tower
        2. No. of Swimming pool
        3. No. of Gym
        4. Brand name of fittings
        5. Brand of tiles (Might be 2-3 brand not equivelent)
        6. Specification of staircase/common area
        7. Brand of Lift
        8. Facilities/Equipment provided in Club
        9. Built-up area (Not Super built up)
        10. Carpet Area
        11. Any other specific quality parameter mentioned in agreement
        12. Which builder have written about transferring land of project to GHP society
        13. Height/width of doors/Window/Ceiling of your flat
        14. Completion date as specific date month or 36 month from buyer agreement

Please read your agreement and update all with builder name. We can not find an honest builder but atleast choose best among them.

Comment

In my Builder Buyer agreement It's mention that " BUILDER HAVE ALL THE RIGHT TO DO ANYTHING WHATEVER THEY WANT" but me as a buyer don't have any authority to cross question.

Note: All 3 different builders BBA I have signed till date.

Comment

If you read builder buyer agreement, you will never book any flat. This agreement is always in favour of builder.

Comment

I have recieved buyer agreement from ats for ats greens derabassi. It is not mentioning the covered area , only super area is being mentioned. The exact power backup is also NOT mentioned. Forget other things like no or type of lifts. They have refused to amend the buyer agreement saying that it is standardised and cannot be changed. They are ready to give it in a letter form. Pl advise

Comment

can't the builders be challenged in court for not following UP Apartment Act, 2010?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X