Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inventory of projects sector wise in NOIDA

Collapse
X
Collapse

Inventory of projects sector wise in NOIDA

Last updated: August 18 2010
8 | Posts
3821 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Inventory of projects sector wise in NOIDA

    Guys this is awesome.... I login almost everyday and read posts.. for a person like me not from noida and interested in investing in there helps a lot... i get to know new launches, builder , sector, news, metro, FNG, infra, ect. almost everything that is required for pre analysis before you narrow down your choice to one off...

    A loud applause to all those are contributing in any way...


    Special Appreciate to sincere efforts form members venky realacres munish jitu.. Well list is long am sure..
    may be I missed few or may be am selective in reading..

    One thing is common every other post asks for project and sector details... user have to spend hrs to search information..

    On this thought, i am initiating this THREAD to create a inventory of all projects in each sector in NOIDA.. i have choose Noida... since i can only contribute to this area...

    We need another thread for greater Noida, Pune, Gurgaon. Can somebody take this pls..

    I have listed below that i am aware off and are bankable and request all to contribute. At the end i will consolidate and publish final list as on.

    PLEASE POST ALL FOR WHICH YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE BANKABLE AND REASONS THEREFORE…

    factors can be... layout, location, Proximity etc...


    Sector 45
    NRI Residency

    Sector 50
    Amrapali Eden Park
    Mahagun Maple
    Antkrish Green

    Sector 52
    Antkrish Nature

    Sector 70
    Amrapali PAN OASIS

    Sector 75
    Gardenia Golf City

    Sector 76
    Antkrish Golf view

    Sector 77
    Antkrish Forest
    Prateek Wisteria

    Sector 78
    Mahagun Moderne
    Amrapali Pricely Estate

    Sector 100
    3C Lotus Boulevard
    3C Lotus Boulevard Espacia

    Sector 110
    3C Lotus Panache

    Sector 119
    Amrapali Platinum
    Gaur Grandeur

    Sector 121
    Ajnara homes 121

    Sector 137
    Logix Blossom County

    Sector 143
    Logix Blossom Green
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Inventory of projects sector wise in NOIDA

    Add sector 45. Amrapali sapphire.
    Add sec 46, gardenia glory.
    Do one thing add saturday (TOI) list of invenrty on noida, add amrapli sapphire, ridge todayproject in it and correct the launched quantity and rates right now. This will help...

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Inventory of projects sector wise in NOIDA

      Originally posted by inder33 View Post
      Guys this is awesome.... I login almost everyday and read posts.. for a person like me not from noida and interested in investing in there helps a lot... i get to know new launches, builder , sector, news, metro, FNG, infra, ect. almost everything that is required for pre analysis before you narrow down your choice to one off...

      A loud applause to all those are contributing in any way...


      Special Appreciate to sincere efforts form members venky realacres munish jitu.. Well list is long am sure..
      may be I missed few or may be am selective in reading..

      One thing is common every other post asks for project and sector details... user have to spend hrs to search information..

      On this thought, i am initiating this THREAD to create a inventory of all projects in each sector in NOIDA.. i have choose Noida... since i can only contribute to this area...

      We need another thread for greater Noida, Pune, Gurgaon. Can somebody take this pls..

      I have listed below that i am aware off and are bankable and request all to contribute. At the end i will consolidate and publish final list as on.

      PLEASE POST ALL FOR WHICH YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE BANKABLE AND REASONS THEREFORE…

      factors can be... layout, location, Proximity etc...


      Sector 45
      NRI Residency

      Sector 50
      Amrapali Eden Park
      Mahagun Maple
      Antkrish Green

      Sector 52
      Antkrish Nature

      Sector 70
      Amrapali PAN OASIS

      Sector 75
      Gardenia Golf City

      Sector 76
      Antkrish Golf view

      Sector 77
      Antkrish Forest
      Prateek Wisteria

      Sector 78
      Mahagun Moderne
      Amrapali Pricely Estate

      Sector 100
      3C Lotus Boulevard
      3C Lotus Boulevard Espacia

      Sector 110
      3C Lotus Panache

      Sector 119
      Amrapali Platinum
      Gaur Grandeur

      Sector 121
      Ajnara homes 121

      Sector 137
      Logix Blossom County

      Sector 143
      Logix Blossom Green

      Hi Inder,
      appreciate your effort.
      I am in a fix, as am not able to comprehend the purpose of this thread. If u have some queries which u want a clarification maybe u will see more responses from members but but what u have mentioned remains to be inconclusive as it talks of so many projects on which we have other threads. but i will look fwd to your final consolidated list and maybe after that we can have more ground for discussion.

      AFAIK most of the projects are still not bankable.

      thanx.
      MM

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Inventory of projects sector wise in NOIDA

        Munish just 1 question...what is "AFAIK".....

        Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
        Hi Inder,
        appreciate your effort.
        I am in a fix, as am not able to comprehend the purpose of this thread. If u have some queries which u want a clarification maybe u will see more responses from members but but what u have mentioned remains to be inconclusive as it talks of so many projects on which we have other threads. but i will look fwd to your final consolidated list and maybe after that we can have more ground for discussion.

        AFAIK most of the projects are still not bankable.

        thanx.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Inventory of projects sector wise in NOIDA

          Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
          munish just 1 question...what is "afaik".....
          as far as i know
          MM

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Inventory of projects sector wise in NOIDA

            Thanks, this was making me crazy...many people were using this in their posts...:-)...ab chain ki neend so paaunga.

            Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
            as far as i know

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Inventory of projects sector wise in NOIDA

              Originally posted by inder33 View Post
              Guys this is awesome.... I login almost everyday and read posts.. for a person like me not from noida and interested in investing in there helps a lot... i get to know new launches, builder , sector, news, metro, FNG, infra, ect. almost everything that is required for pre analysis before you narrow down your choice to one off...

              A loud applause to all those are contributing in any way...

              Special Appreciate to sincere efforts form members venky realacres munish jitu.. Well list is long am sure.. may be I missed few or may be am selective in reading..

              One thing is common every other post asks for project and sector details... user have to spend hrs to search information..

              On this thought, i am initiating this THREAD to create a inventory of all projects in each sector in NOIDA.. i have choose Noida... since i can only contribute to this area...

              We need another thread for greater Noida, Pune, Gurgaon. Can somebody take this pls..

              I have listed below that i am aware off and are bankable and request all to contribute. At the end i will consolidate and publish final list as on.

              PLEASE POST ALL FOR WHICH YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE BANKABLE AND REASONS THEREFORE…
              factors can be... layout, location, Proximity etc...


              Sector 45
              NRI Residency

              Sector 50
              Amrapali Eden Park
              Mahagun Maple
              Antkrish Green

              Sector 52
              Antkrish Nature

              Sector 70
              Amrapali PAN OASIS

              Sector 75
              Gardenia Golf City

              Sector 76
              Antkrish Golf view

              Sector 77
              Antkrish Forest
              Prateek Wisteria

              Sector 78
              Mahagun Moderne
              Amrapali Pricely Estate

              Sector 100
              3C Lotus Boulevard
              3C Lotus Boulevard Espacia

              Sector 110
              3C Lotus Panache

              Sector 119
              Amrapali Platinum
              Gaur Grandeur

              Sector 121
              Ajnara homes 121

              Sector 137
              Logix Blossom County

              Sector 143
              Logix Blossom Green
              Please Add Sector 120 with following details
              Prateek Laurel, Bankable with UBI,BOB,IDBI,PNB,HDFC,UBI etc.
              Amarpali Zodiac, Bankable with State Bank of Maharasthra etc.
              RG Regidency , yet to be Bankable or May be I am not aware of it.
              Thanks

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Inventory of projects sector wise in NOIDA

                ajnara dafodil sec137bankable by hdfc,kotak mahindra and idbi rest banks are in processlike axis, pnb, bob,corp bank. i have already taken first disbursment fm hdfc.
                Originally posted by mnautiyal View Post
                Please Add Sector 120 with following details
                Prateek Laurel, Bankable with UBI,BOB,IDBI,PNB,HDFC,UBI etc.
                Amarpali Zodiac, Bankable with State Bank of Maharasthra etc.
                RG Regidency , yet to be Bankable or May be I am not aware of it.
                Thanks

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Inventory of projects sector wise in NOIDA

                  Hi Inder
                  are u coming up with the updated list. looking fwd in case u are posting
                  MM

                  Comment

                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X