Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Earth Towne Story

Collapse
X
Collapse

The Earth Towne Story

Last updated: August 9 2010
8 | Posts
984 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Earth Towne Story

    Hi

    Today I happen to be at Earth Towne Office and Site , This is the Jist ..
    Basic price :: 2250
    Max discount that I was able to negotiate : 12% on CLP (direct adjustment in BSP , no funda of CN)
    Plus I was able to waiveoff the park/road/corner facing PLC ...
    Everyone is saying only upper floors are available ,but if u show them the cheque book then they open up and willing to look for ur preferred floor ...

    I hope this will help the people who were looking for ET...
  • #2

    #2

    Re : The Earth Towne Story

    I have not closed the deal , just in case if someone was able to getter a better discount then please let the forum know ...

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : The Earth Towne Story

      Originally posted by nibha View Post
      Hi

      Today I happen to be at Earth Towne Office and Site , This is the Jist ..
      Basic price :: 2250
      Max discount that I was able to negotiate : 12% on CLP (direct adjustment in BSP , no funda of CN)
      Plus I was able to waiveoff the park/road/corner facing PLC ...
      Everyone is saying only upper floors are available ,but if u show them the cheque book then they open up and willing to look for ur preferred floor ...

      I hope this will help the people who were looking for ET...
      Bhai ye flat hai ya aloo pyaz. Banega bhi ki builder paisa lekar baith jayega?

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : The Earth Towne Story

        Originally posted by onlyvicky View Post
        Bhai ye flat hai ya aloo pyaz. Banega bhi ki builder paisa lekar baith jayega?

        Good one vicky, Nibha try once more, he might waive off service tax too

        Jokes apart, u planning in earth town too ??

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : The Earth Towne Story

          not for my self but for a friend, he wanted it to be in ET.
          I just did the negotiations ...
          Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
          Good one vicky, Nibha try once more, he might waive off service tax too

          Jokes apart, u planning in earth town too ??

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : The Earth Towne Story

            Originally posted by nibha View Post
            not for my self but for a friend, he wanted it to be in ET.
            I just did the negotiations ...
            Hi Nibha

            As you are trying for your friend so i will say that don't suggest him/her to take in ET. Now you do one thing and ask about past history of builder, profile of directors, stage of all under construction projects and you will be able to listen different story even from different employees/brokers.

            Thanks

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : The Earth Towne Story

              Originally posted by search2010 View Post
              Hi Nibha

              As you are trying for your friend so i will say that don't suggest him/her to take in ET. Now you do one thing and ask about past history of builder, profile of directors, stage of all under construction projects and you will be able to listen different story even from different employees/brokers.

              Thanks
              if i remember correctly ET has 19th century floor plans. cup boards are within room area. will cause lots westage in floor space.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : The Earth Towne Story

                He wants it for investment purpose ...
                All I could do is to get him the best price ...
                I can't make him change the project ...
                He has some personal reasons to buy in ET ...

                Originally posted by search2010 View Post
                Hi Nibha

                As you are trying for your friend so i will say that don't suggest him/her to take in ET. Now you do one thing and ask about past history of builder, profile of directors, stage of all under construction projects and you will be able to listen different story even from different employees/brokers.

                Thanks

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : The Earth Towne Story

                  Hello nibha,
                  In Noida Extn this story holds good for all the builders. take your cheque book and negotiate. If u pick up a dealer in between, u can get another 2% over and above.
                  Btw, why does your friend want to put his money in extnx or at a lower price? If price is the case, better he can go for CR where building are almost ready and atleast he will be sure of getting a flat in 6-12 months.

                  jokes apart i think best option is wait for couple months , i am sure a one or 2 good builders will soon buy land in extn. You can also look at gr noida or Yea plots.
                  Last edited by Munish Malhautra; August 9 2010, 03:10 PM.
                  MM

                  Comment

                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X