Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Residential Project in Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Best Residential Project in Noida

Last updated: February 26 2016
20 | Posts
11152 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best Residential Project in Noida

    Hi Friends ,

    I have budget of around 32-37 Lacs and am looking for 2 BHK+ study or 3BHK type of flat. I am a service class guy and have to put in most of my savings into this .

    I am not able to decide on which property and location i will go.

    Kindly advise me regarding the best location (expressway or Sec 74-75-77-78 etc) and best project in this budget.

    Request for your advice.

    Regards ,

    Vikas Gupta
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Best Residential Project in Noida

    u can get in both locations and both are equally good.
    some good options are
    3c,logix, prateek, nri resi, golf city, eldeco.
    MM

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Best Residential Project in Noida

      Hello Vikas,
      In Noida Prateek. is good option but why don't you go to Noida Extention means Greater Noida just 2 km ahead and with same facilities, means all things are same except cost. you can cut short your budget up to at lest 10 lacs their is Gaur City on 130 met road first town ship nearest to Noida , and in gaur city you can visit PARK AVENUE at GC-2, its a very good option for you to invest their .

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Best Residential Project in Noida

        Very nice, Vikas. Put up a question and answer that yourself!!
        VKS

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Best Residential Project in Noida

          Vikas Calling Vikas..... LOL...

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Best Residential Project in Noida

            Best residential project in noida

            Thanx Munish

            for your valuable suggestion.

            could you please suggest which is better in term of appreciation, layout, connectivity and development.

            Regards

            Vikas Gupta

            Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
            u can get in both locations and both are equally good.
            some good options are
            3c,logix, prateek, nri resi, golf city, eldeco.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Best Residential Project in Noida

              Best residential project in noida

              Dear Vikas

              But it seems noida extn will take another 5-7yrs for any sort of development. also it was very much nearer to crossings also which was already in the stage of giving possasion.

              Regards

              Vikas Gupta

              Originally posted by vikasgoel1970 View Post
              Hello Vikas,
              In Noida Prateek. is good option but why don't you go to Noida Extention means Greater Noida just 2 km ahead and with same facilities, means all things are same except cost. you can cut short your budget up to at lest 10 lacs their is Gaur City on 130 met road first town ship nearest to Noida , and in gaur city you can visit PARK AVENUE at GC-2, its a very good option for you to invest their .

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Best Residential Project in Noida

                Originally posted by vikasgoel View Post
                Thanx Munish

                for your valuable suggestion.

                could you please suggest which is better in term of appreciation, layout, connectivity and development.

                Regards

                Vikas Gupta
                All the ones i mentioned have the potential to give appreciation over the next 5 yrs due to their better connectivity and future plan for development. Layout of logix , golf city and 3c is good.
                MM

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Best Residential Project in Noida

                  Hi, even I am looking to invest in Noida, preferably expressway. I have heard great things about Paras Tierea. Can someone please share the updated images of the construction site?

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Best Residential Project in Noida

                    Hi, I recently visited the construction site for Paras Tierea. The project does look promising. Attached below are some of the updated construction site images for the same.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X