Hi Friends ,

I have budget of around 32-37 Lacs and am looking for 2 BHK+ study or 3BHK type of flat. I am a service class guy and have to put in most of my savings into this .

I am not able to decide on which property and location i will go.

Kindly advise me regarding the best location (expressway or Sec 74-75-77-78 etc) and best project in this budget.

Request for your advice.

Regards ,

Vikas Gupta
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • u can get in both locations and both are equally good.
    some good options are
    3c,logix, prateek, nri resi, golf city, eldeco.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Vikas,
    In Noida Prateek. is good option but why don't you go to Noida Extention means Greater Noida just 2 km ahead and with same facilities, means all things are same except cost. you can cut short your budget up to at lest 10 lacs their is Gaur City on 130 met road first town ship nearest to Noida , and in gaur city you can visit PARK AVENUE at GC-2, its a very good option for you to invest their .:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Very nice, Vikas. Put up a question and answer that yourself!!:D
    CommentQuote
  • Vikas Calling Vikas..... LOL... ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Best residential project in noida

Thanx Munish

for your valuable suggestion.

could you please suggest which is better in term of appreciation, layout, connectivity and development.

Regards

Vikas Gupta

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    u can get in both locations and both are equally good.
    some good options are
    3c,logix, prateek, nri resi, golf city, eldeco.
    CommentQuote
  • Best residential project in noida

Dear Vikas

But it seems noida extn will take another 5-7yrs for any sort of development. also it was very much nearer to crossings also which was already in the stage of giving possasion.

Regards

Vikas Gupta

Originally Posted by vikasgoel1970
    Hello Vikas,
    In Noida Prateek. is good option but why don't you go to Noida Extention means Greater Noida just 2 km ahead and with same facilities, means all things are same except cost. you can cut short your budget up to at lest 10 lacs their is Gaur City on 130 met road first town ship nearest to Noida , and in gaur city you can visit PARK AVENUE at GC-2, its a very good option for you to invest their .:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasgoel
    Thanx Munish

for your valuable suggestion.

could you please suggest which is better in term of appreciation, layout, connectivity and development.

Regards

Vikas Gupta

All the ones i mentioned have the potential to give appreciation over the next 5 yrs due to their better connectivity and future plan for development. Layout of logix , golf city and 3c is good.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, even I am looking to invest in Noida, preferably expressway. I have heard great things about Paras Tierea. Can someone please share the updated images of the construction site?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I recently visited the construction site for Paras Tierea. The project does look promising. Attached below are some of the updated construction site images for the same.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pics are edited by photoshop :)
    CommentQuote
  • When we talk about expressway, what do you guys have to say about Prateek Stylome in sec-45, right in the begining of expressway?
    CommentQuote
  • i m sharing with you about home buyer guide which ,you must keep in mind while go for any property
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gMeqdJVd5eGi6lNm_8JKjGt_m_t_oPupange5lAbRyE/viewform
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidabob
    When we talk about expressway, what do you guys have to say about Prateek Stylome in sec-45, right in the begining of expressway?

If your getting it in 6000-6500(depending upon tower,facing,floor etc) All inclusive(including transfer) go ahead, else it isn't worth more then that.

Do try ATS ONE HAMLET.If you only wish to buy on expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Vikas budget is only 32-37 Lacs, don't think so there would be much available within that budget.
    CommentQuote