Paras Seasons

Last updated: March 13 2011
8 | Posts
3406 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paras Seasons

Wanted to initiate discussion about Paras Seasons... People who bought in this please tell the price how much you bought for... Also senior members please discuss pros and cons of this project... I bought 2bhk 4th floor for 2930 psf inclusive all...

Re : Paras Seasons

can u please give the break
    as in bsp , discount offered , broker name .
    floor plc and any other charge
    Originally posted by gurnor28 View Post
    Wanted to initiate discussion about Paras Seasons... People who bought in this please tell the price how much you bought for... Also senior members please discuss pros and cons of this project... I bought 2bhk 4th floor for 2930 psf inclusive all...

Comment

Not sure of complete break down... but BSP was 2675... There was no discount on this BSP... Broker is investors clinic...

Comment

Originally posted by gurnor28 View Post
        Not sure of complete break down... but BSP was 2675... There was no discount on this BSP... Broker is investors clinic...
        I think there is some gap here. Rs.2675 BSP does not translate to 2930 all inclusive. Your house is 2BHK which means that area is less than 1350 sq feet. Which means that you have not paid more than 3.4 lacs for all charges other than BSP. But, there is a parking fee alone of 2 lacs, club fee of at least 1.25 lac and there are other host of charges such as PLC, lease rent , power upgrade, IFMC etc. Please advise if I am wrong. I really want to know where I am making mistake.

Comment

STP in Sec 168

Originally posted by Kamal_d View Post
          I think there is some gap here. Rs.2675 BSP does not translate to 2930 all inclusive. Your house is 2BHK which means that area is less than 1350 sq feet. Which means that you have not paid more than 3.4 lacs for all charges other than BSP. But, there is a parking fee alone of 2 lacs, club fee of at least 1.25 lac and there are other host of charges such as PLC, lease rent , power upgrade, IFMC etc. Please advise if I am wrong. I really want to know where I am making mistake.
          Guys,

I have just been informed that a 125 MLD sewage treatment plant is proposed in Sec 168. Pls see below:

www.noidaauthorityonline.com/Water-Sewerage.html

www.noidaauthorityonline.com/STP_TENDER_NOTICE.doc

Source: Initiator of this thread

Comment

Did anybody on this forum booked in Paras Seasons? Or is everybody going crazy about Zing?
            If anybody booked in this project please post the price you got... Thanks!

Comment

Prices have escalated in recent months.

I got 2850 psf for 8th floor (inclusive of PLC, covered parking, club charges, etc)
              25 IFMS
              25 Dispensary deposit (Paras is in the healthcare business, and they propose to create an in-colony dispensary)
              100 - Lease rent
              50 - Park facing PLC

In all, 3050 all inclusive, including park-facing PLC.

I tried to negotiate hard with multiple brokers to get the inaugural prices launched in August. However, I did not get any discount from any angle, except for a promised gift in the range of ~50k.

Comment

questions

Dear all ,
                I just ask who r interested to purchase for own residential use . If 4 investment and have enough money then u will invest without ask any questions. Take in written . What is breakup of super area , loading , what is ceiling height , door size ,window size, which brand they used in fittings , tile brand ,what material used in balcony ss or paint iron or only brick ,approved layout plan, possesion in written bcs when i book in tierra it will b 18 +6 now 24+6 after bb agrmt , till bb agrmt not signed already gone approx 10 mnth . Pl take in written , it is hard earned money which u have to b invest . Thx
                RK

Comment

absentraveller

Did u got the gift u mentioned worth RS 50k...and if yes then when i mean is that after payment og 20 pc....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X