Does anybody here know about this aman phase 2...i didnt get the allotment in aman 1..and today got this call saying they r launching aman 2..if they already had land avl ..y did they refuse application 1st time..

also they say 1st floor in aman is complete..after 15 months only 1st floor? the payment plan this time looks better than last time ..in sense it is actually linked to const and not duration...

can anyone suggest whether it will be good idea to invest in it?
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • JP Aman 2

I too couldnt understand that phase 1 was heavily booked as told by them and my money was also refunded after 4-5 months and now again, suddenly introduced Aman Phas 2 that also little cheaper than earlier phase. See how many more phases will come after this ?
    Like a magician, they have many cards hiding under their sleeve.
    CommentQuote
  • i think now price ph 2 price is higher than ph1 .Now they are asking 2250PSF bsp +other charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Just called better options to inquire the new tower & if the map is available of the new tower instead they tell me almost SOLD out, only last 53 flats left.

Repeating the same history, not even 24 hrs they gave an ad in the news paper about the launch & all sold out, who is buying these I don't know.
    CommentQuote
  • seriously not one buyer posting on aman who got allocation..also only 1 floor in 15 months?

Originally Posted by rinku
    Just called better options to inquire the new tower & if the map is available of the new tower instead they tell me almost SOLD out, only last 53 flats left.

Repeating the same history, not even 24 hrs they gave an ad in the news paper about the launch & all sold out, who is buying these I don't know.
    CommentQuote
  • So much has changed since Aman 1 was launched

Guys, I would advise dont go for the Amans (after 1st phase, now 2nd,and then so on). The success of 1st phase was primarliy its price which resulted into a mad rush,at that time i.e in the first half of 2009,this price was very attractive and was not heard of before.But today you have a very rich inventory available all across Noida at better locations near to liveable sectors,better product offerings etc etc.
    CommentQuote
  • yes I agree. With this price we have plenty of options in bettr locations within this price range. Aman is not worth it at 2250 psf price + other charges.
    CommentQuote
  • IN noida what else is available in 2250/-
    Or may be greater noida? I would like to know as i need to book one for myself.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current price in aman2.....what is the premium in resale?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidearthman
    what is the current price in aman2.....what is the premium in resale?

hey ,,,u can easily get 1st floor at the price of 2600-2700(850 sqft)...as far as aman2 ,,only top floors are available in fresh booking...this is the right time to invest in either aman1 or aman 2..becoz within 1 yr the prices would be around 4500 i.e on rtm
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Aman 2

Originally Posted by libra21
    hey ,,,u can easily get 1st floor at the price of 2600-2700(850 sqft)...as far as aman2 ,,only top floors are available in fresh booking...this is the right time to invest in either aman1 or aman 2..becoz within 1 yr the prices would be around 4500 i.e on rtm

Are the top floors available in subvention plan? What would be the topmost floor rate in subvention plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    Are the top floors available in subvention plan? What would be the topmost floor rate in subvention plan?

yes ..i think 15th floor is available from 6 months and the price is 2990...subvention...but dont expect anything before june 2014...jaypee sucks..
    CommentQuote
  • any updates on AMAN 2.......Heard that the quality of construction n the gentry that has applied in AMAN 2 sucks....is it a place worth living for higher middle class people
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys, any idea of resale in Aman 2? And how much payment has gone for CLP please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajayrec
    Hi Guys, any idea of resale in Aman 2? And how much payment has gone for CLP please?

in tower 25 ...80% payment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajayrec
    Hi Guys, any idea of resale in Aman 2? And how much payment has gone for CLP please?

make it fast,,,ye is opening soon...
    CommentQuote