Last updated: April 26 2016
20 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Jaypee Aman 2 Noida

Jaypee Aman 2

Originally posted by libra21 View Post
    hey ,,,u can easily get 1st floor at the price of 2600-2700(850 sqft)...as far as aman2 ,,only top floors are available in fresh booking...this is the right time to invest in either aman1 or aman 2..becoz within 1 yr the prices would be around 4500 i.e on rtm
    Are the top floors available in subvention plan? What would be the topmost floor rate in subvention plan?

Comment

Originally posted by chikoo View Post
      Are the top floors available in subvention plan? What would be the topmost floor rate in subvention plan?
      yes ..i think 15th floor is available from 6 months and the price is 2990...subvention...but dont expect anything before june 2014...jaypee sucks..

Comment

any updates on AMAN 2.......Heard that the quality of construction n the gentry that has applied in AMAN 2 sucks....is it a place worth living for higher middle class people

Comment

Hi Guys, any idea of resale in Aman 2? And how much payment has gone for CLP please?

Comment

Originally posted by ajayrec View Post
            Hi Guys, any idea of resale in Aman 2? And how much payment has gone for CLP please?
            in tower 25 ...80% payment

Comment

Originally posted by ajayrec View Post
              make it fast,,,ye is opening soon...

Comment

Hi All,

May I know what was the original booking price of Aman 2 in 2011.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by sunny06 View Post
                  Hi All,

May I know what was the original booking price of Aman 2 in 2011.

Thanks,
                  bsp was Rs. 2990 psf

Comment

Non delivery of possession of flat

Dear Sir,

Subject:-Information regarding non delivery of possession of Unit at Jaypee Greens Aman 2, Noida.

1. As per provisional allotment letter dated 7.2.2012, the physical possession of the Flat was to be given to me within 27 months. This stipulated period has already expired on 6.6.2014 and the possession of the said Flat has not been given to me. It may also be noted that I have been paying Rs. 40000/- p.m. as an installment of the loan taken by me from the Axis Bank Ltd, for which nothing has so far been gained by me as I have not received physical possession of the said house property so far and have also not earned any rental income from the said Flat.

2. I had specifically asked to jaypee as to where the amount paid by me has been utilized by you. No reply of any kind to this question has so far been received by me.

3. The Company “Jaypee” has sent a letter dated 09.09.2014, which specifically cleared that they will provide the physical possession of the said flat by the end of November 2015.

4. I have lost our confidence on the Company because there has been breach of terms & conditions laid down in the agreement duly signed by both of us. There does not appear to be any logic or sense to rely upon the company’s stated facts that I would be given compensation for the delay in giving possession of the said flat. In view of the above mentioned facts it is quite clear that every effort has been made by you to deceive me and deprive me of my legal rights to get possession over the said flat. Your this act has not only frustrated me but has cautioned me not to rely upon builders running in the same type of business.

5. As I have already made it clear that I am a senior citizen, it is not possible for me to wait for the allotment of the said house. As the things go one cannot trust upon a person who has already shakened my faith for making investment in the house property. It is in the fitness of the things that a remedial action immediately be taken to refund me the entire amount paid by me on account of the allotment for the said flat together with compensation.

It would be appreciated if an early action in the matter is taken to resolve the issues raised here in above.
                    Last edited by classic2404; April 25 2016, 04:27 PM. Reason: Personal Information removed

Comment

Please do tell us once you get a response. It is unfortunate that you have gone through this but it is definitely a good move to ask for a refund.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X