Collapse

Gurgaon V/s Noida

Last updated: December 14 2010
45 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gurgaon V/s Noida

I am worried about if NCR users will keep on purchasing in Noida, then Gurgaon Investors will sell to whom.

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    The logic is simple, infra. is better in Noida & it is much cheaper than GGN, so a better place for end users . If u r looking to invest there, appreciation is so so, & may actually go negative, sometime at a later stage, when the devil of oversupply starts rearing its head .

Not much logic in this, i suppose . Yes. if u r looking at FD or lower kind of returns, Noida is Ok, but if u r looking to make better than that, it is a definite NO NO .

Comment

Here is an article, which is GGN specific -

Gurgaon

Above is as per conservative estimates & did not much take into account the affect on the population growth, because of the ever increasing/growing industries in Manesar . Actual population growth is expected to be much higher .
      Last edited by MANOJa; December 14 2010, 09:40 PM.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

You are driving using the rear view mirror.
        Your predictions are based on the events of the past and may not hold true for future.

If the market has to go down from here, the end users of Noida will not be hurt the same way as the investors of Gurgaon assuming both have invested in the last few months.

Comment

Yes, u could be right, i may be driving using the rear view mirror, but my analysis is based on certain facts & data, what u r saying is pure crystal gazing & trying to predict the future.

These r my views, but u could be right too . It's an individuals take & call .
          Last edited by MANOJa; December 14 2010, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I also believe that Builders of gurgaon who are fixing the price of a new launch have already done some market study and bullish on Gurgaon market. May be they are well aware with future developments by Govt side, about which we are not aware right now.

But a huge difference in prices & infra will not sustain too long. Either Noida will cover up or Gurgaon will go down.

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            Yes, u could be right, i may be driving using the rear view mirror, but my analysis is based on certain facts & data, what u r saying is pure crystal gazing & trying to predict the future.

These r my views, but u could be right too . It's an individuals take & call .

Comment

I do not know, as to when & by how much GGN will go down, but Noida would take a long time to cover up .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X