Hi

I am planning to buy 2 BHK flat in Ajnara Sector 74 project. Can anyone support me with the best price available for the project. Also Kindly inform me abpout the reputation of the builder.
Read more
59 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sec-74 is an attractive location in noida. Rate as i know no one broker is giving more than 150 discount. for 10th floor they are asking 2700/sqft. reputation is good in market I have seen some completed project of this builder it is good.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends , The builder is having G+19 towers , with 8 flats on one floor . It comes out to around 160 Flats in one tower . As per my knowledge , they have two lifts for catering to 160 families witrh one service lift . I think its too low , infact very low flats/lifts ratio .Lift waiting time matter a lot once you shift to high rise building ...
    I enquired many of them have the same issue ...Like prateek looks like has the same ratio .
    Please keep this in mind before you make a call. I was intrested in Ajnara but this low ratio of flats/lifts, i have put it off for now....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends..can anyone please confirm..do all the tower are G+19 or there are some other towers as well. Because I was looking their site plan and surprised that some towers has G+14 towers and 4 flats per floor.
    CommentQuote
  • G & H is also will have G + 14.. it is confirmed Provisionally !?!?

Another news is Ajnara have already added TWO Villas in place of central water body in east side?? see new brochure....Moreover G + 19 can not be rulled out as new FAR rules of NOIDA...

best
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbhardwaj
    Dear Friends , The builder is having G+19 towers , w.Lift waiting time matter a lot once you shift to high rise building ...
    I enquired many of them have the same issue ...Like prateek looks like has the same ratio .
    I was intrested in Ajnara but this low ratio of flats/lifts, i have put it off for now....

That was quite an intelligent analysis, Dear Bhardwaj!
    I am also minding it .
    thanks for your comment!
    CommentQuote
  • can anybdy quote any other project which has more lifts...guys all builders are same....some more or some less cheater...are want to make money thats it
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has booked so far ion ajnara grand at what rate .Kindly share.
    As per merket news rate has been increased but few dealers ar ready to sign the deal at 2635 psf.

Kindly share.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls share who r offering this rate
    whats ur analysis about AJNARA.. is it worth to go for it...

Originally Posted by Jhonty29
    Anyone has booked so far ion ajnara grand at what rate .Kindly share.
    As per merket news rate has been increased but few dealers ar ready to sign the deal at 2635 psf.

Kindly share.
    CommentQuote
  • More Lifts

Hyde park and Sunshine Helios have 2 lifts per block, and each block has max 4 flats/floor. So 20 * 4 / 2 = 40 flats per lift.

Originally Posted by dkmca80
    can anybdy quote any other project which has more lifts...guys all builders are same....some more or some less cheater...are want to make money thats it
    CommentQuote
  • Project is supposed to be good .
    CommentQuote
  • By the way AJNARA GH has started confirming buyers initial deposit and sending SMS es for depositing 10% of balance initial amount by 30th September...

Concern is

Land is not registered with NOIDA authority yet
      project is yet not bankable!!
      SENIORS (NOT BROKERS) GUIDE US WHAT TO DO ??? Can Builder ask for initial 10% without LAND registration???

APPEAL to confirmed BUYERS::::

show ur strength through unity ....
      people who booked at Ajnara G heritage should IMMEDIATELY FORM A GOOGLE GROUP (Ajnara_GH is NOT existing)

best
    CommentQuote
  • The land is still not registered. Can anybody give expert advise which tower is best in this project.

Originally Posted by highesteem
    By the way AJNARA GH has started confirming buyers initial deposit and sending SMS es for depositing 10% of balance initial amount by 30th September...

Concern is

Land is not registered with NOIDA authority yet
      project is yet not bankable!!
      SENIORS (NOT BROKERS) GUIDE US WHAT TO DO ??? Can Builder ask for initial 10% without LAND registration???

APPEAL to confirmed BUYERS::::

show ur strength through unity ....
      people who booked at Ajnara G heritage should IMMEDIATELY FORM A GOOGLE GROUP (Ajnara_GH is NOT existing)

best
    CommentQuote
  • Dear
    it depends on which size u r planning to book and u r Bastu consious or not or Sunlight preference is there or not

try to see G, H, I block u will get better sunlight if it is park facing. this is absolutely my personal opinion :)

Originally Posted by ajaybaluni
    The land is still not registered. Can anybody give expert advise which tower is best in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi HIghesteem,
    Any idea about B block unit 5 size 1440...its north east facing....plz let me know as per sunlight and other stuff
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ajaybaluni,

Is the land for Ajnara Grand Heritage registered now and the project bankable??

Builder is giving me Rs. 2825 psf..and dealer may give a little less..
    If anyone has recently booked this then pls let me know the rate..

Please let me know other issues attached with this project...

One more concern...If I go with CLP then I would need to pay another 10% amount in 60 days...but allotment letters will be issued after 25 days of booking...so it means that I wud be having 35 days to get the loan sanctioned ...So normally does the loan get sanctioned in 35 days..? consider HDFC/IDBI...

Regards
    CommentQuote