Ajnara Sector 74 Grand Heritage

Last updated: September 21 2013
59 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ajnara Sector 74 Grand Heritage

About rest of 10% initial amount

Yesturday rest of the 10% initial amount has been deducted from ny account along with one more colleague.

Kindly share who else has paid the rest of the 10% amount and what is the present status of AGH (registry and BBA).

A frnd has created a google group only for buyer of AGH with presently 8 members so all potential buyer want can join it by clicking the link below.
    http://groups.google.com/group/ajnara_grandheritage/sub?s=AjXA-AwAAAB4NkDeTNxFHRsTZ1XNtkjo&hl=en

Comment

Originally posted by mt0587 View Post
      What is the best price being offered as of now for AGH...???
      I have got some interesting rates & compared with other dealers & also from builders, till now best i have got is 2800/- (10th floor) inclusive all. still waiting for better pricing. I am not sure about better then this but still any if body is having better then this pricing please let me know.

Thanks

Comment

AJNARA Grand Heritage Plot is now a registeered plot.

Regards
        Manish

Comment

Manish,
          May i know from where you got this information...about GH plot registry and any other update ? is the project bankable ?

Comment

Villas

Any news about villas?

Comment

Sir, the land is still not registered only the stamp duty is finally paid by the company.

Originally posted by Jhonty29 View Post
              AJNARA Grand Heritage Plot is now a registeered plot.

Regards

Comment

[b]Difference b\w Lease deed and Registry?

ajaybaluni

I know that Lease deed has been done for AGH but i don’t know what are the actual steps for finally registering a new project in noida authorities as ajnara guy's are saying that Lease deed is same as registry in noida so according to them registry has been done but you are saying that only stamp duty has been paid.
                Kindly put a clear picture that was have done and what has to be done in order to register the project and have you seen the Lease deed copy for AGH?

Thanks in advance and any expert comment from peoples related to other noida new projects are highly welcome.

Comment

Yes Lease deed has been done for this project but cluster plan has not been yet approved by noida authority and it will take atleast 2 months annd then only construcation acn take plae.I have seen the lease deed copy of this.

Regards
                  Manish

Comment

banks approve the projects only if cluter plan/layout has been approved by Noida Authority.

Regards
                    Manish

Comment

Updates for AGH

Current updates related to AGH from a guy who went to Ajnara office on saturday to pay his rest of the 10% initial amount are

Ajnara peoples told him that within one month project is bankable and showed him the lease deed copy ( the total plot size divided between supertech and ajnara).

Bhumi poojan is likely to start by dec.

HDFC persons are saying that this project is in there pipeline so likely to be bankable within month...

Regards,
                      Sachin
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X