Ajnara Sector 74 Grand Heritage

Last updated: September 21 2013
59 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ajnara Sector 74 Grand Heritage

Dear All

Bhumi Pujan was followed by some 'BELLY DANCE Pujan' .
    It was short cut PUJA and big food festival and no information sharing by AJNARA management at all. [feeling sorry for AJNARA mgmt for not utilising this platform for real time marketting for future booking ]

For some it is Flop show for some it is rejuvinating one.....

So Jassy I can not comment either u missed it or would have been felt big bore...

all the best for future

Originally posted by Jassi614 View Post
    Those attending Ajnara Grand Heritage's bhumi pujan on 24th Oct., if possible pls. do post some pictures of AGH's land n all.

Thanks

Comment

AGH Status as on date

I have booked a 1515 sq ft flat in AGH and paid 10%.

Anybody has new inf'n/ update on AGH. Is the land registered? I have heard that the project is now bankable. HDFC, LICHFL and Axis bank are providing loans. Any public sector bank - PNB etc.?

Let us use this thread to share inf'n on AGH.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Mr. Batra
        I am planning to book 1295 Sq ft apartment in AGH. This is a new floor plan launched by them recently. Both Axis and HDFC is providing loan on this project as far as i know.

Could you pls suggest about the builder reputation, Quality of delivery etc.

Also what is the rate u got???
        Last edited by amitksh; November 10 2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amitksh View Post
          Hi Mr. Batra
          I am planning to book 1295 Sq ft apartment in AGH. This is a new floor plan launched by them recently. Both Axis and HDFC is providing loan on this project as far as i know.

Could you pls suggest about the builder reputation, Quality of delivery etc.

Also what is the rate u got???

Hi all,

Initial rates at pre launch were 2700 psf for 10th floor...
          So do any one know the latest rates after Diwali for AGH.

Also i heard that some new tower has been launched ...
          and if new floor plans are also launched then from where i can get all these info about them as i know AJNARA peoples are too lazy and they dont even bother to update there website... site plan on there website is still the oldest one.....

Comment

Now the current rate of 10the floor is 2925 Psf. yes the new tower is launched but the final confirmation rgding the rates is still not finalized but it will be around 3000 PSF for 10th floor.

Originally posted by Rpsag22 View Post
            Hi all,

Initial rates at pre launch were 2700 psf for 10th floor...
            So do any one know the latest rates after Diwali for AGH.

Also i heard that some new tower has been launched ...
            and if new floor plans are also launched then from where i can get all these info about them as i know AJNARA peoples are too lazy and they dont even bother to update there website... site plan on there website is still the oldest one.....

Comment

AGH Status

Hello Everyone,

I booked the flat in Sept. under Corporate plan (in group booking) at Rs 2660/sq ft for 10th floor. Covered parking was extra.

But those rates will not be available now.

However, builder reputation is Good, quality of delivered projects is also OK. Bhoomi Pujan has been done and banks have started giving loans. Going by all this, progress seems to be OK.

Can anybody inform about the actual activity at site. Has any fencing of site been done ?

Which tower has been launched now? Can somebody attach the new site layout.

Let us keep this thread active. We can all share inf'n about AGH thr'o this.

Thanks

Comment

Below comment is from another member from Ajnara_GH of google group...
                I am pasting it as currnet update for other memebers.

"Monday I went to ajnara office as per them there were some mis
                printing in the allotment letters so now they will issue after
                correction ,rates again revised as per them and they have introduced
                some new towers as well I went to their sector 74site as well ,looks
                ok but will take time to get developed bcoz as of now it's a field
                only ,they will start condtructoon after dec,rates bsp on 5th floor us
                3000.any idea about ajnara gh response til date? "

Those who want to join this google group kindly click on below link.

http://groups.google.com/group/ajnara_grandheritage/sub?s=AjXA-AwAAAB4NkDeTNxFHRsTZ1XNtkjo&hl=en

Thanx

Comment

For all buyers of this project ... ajnara peoples have changed the floor layout by increasing the sizes

Flat Sizes Flat Type
                  1075 sq ft 2 BR + 2 Toilet + Store
                  1195 sq ft 2 BR + 2 Toilet + Study
                  1230 sq ft 2 BR + 2 Toilet + Study
                  1295 sq ft 2 BR + 2 Toilet + Kid's
                  1325 sq ft 2 BR + 2 Toilet + Kid's
                  1440 sq ft 3 BR + 2 Toilet
                  1545 sq ft 3 BR + 2 Toilet + Store
                  1665 sq ft 3 BR + 3 Toilet + Store
                  1815 sq ft 3 BR + 3 Toilet + Study

for 1515 size (In which i booked but now it become 1545), the drawing room has been pushed a little towards outside
                  towards the side where there is balcony make it square and the balcony
                  shifts accordingly.

DONT KNOW THAT THIS WOULD BE IN BUYER FAVOR OR BUILDER'S.

Comment

Friends

Please have a check before going for this builder. One of my friends booked in Ajnara Crossing Republic project. Now the builder is building two additional towers. The entire customers of the project are resisting it but Ajnara is going ahead with it.

Please have a verification from management before going forward.

All the Best

-Buzzz

Comment

Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...70-page14.html

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
                      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X