Hi

I visited Gaur City-2 yesterday. They have recntly opened GC-16 for the booking. The price for the groung floor is 2150psf. The dealer offered me 2.5% discount on the same. If i go by builder reputation & the location it seems to be gud investment. Can some1 give more insight on Gaur City-2
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also planning to book in gaur phase-2, GC-11(Kartikeya).
    Rates seem to be attractive.
    Anyone with more details about the phase-2, please advise.

Thanks,
    Nitin.
    CommentQuote
  • What is rate of GC 11 for CLP
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am also interested in Gaur City 2, But confused which one is good, GC-16 or GC-11.

Please help if you have done some analysis on this.

Regards
    Ashish Kalra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eashishkalra
    Hi,

I am also interested in Gaur City 2, But confused which one is good, GC-16 or GC-11.

Please help if you have done some analysis on this.

Regards
    Ashish Kalra

Hi Ashish,

I am on same boat with you... did you get the answer of your question?
    Also is there any other project in this price range?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by get2sharad
    Hi Ashish,

I am on same boat with you... did you get the answer of your question?
    Also is there any other project in this price range?

well
    i have a discussion with 2-3 dealers for GC-16. They were offering 2.5% on the papers with free parking & .5-1% credit note.
    CommentQuote
  • Do you know possible location of dump yard of Crossing republic, Even though now people are saying it will not come but if by any chance if it is possible, What is its proposed location...

Also how much time it will take for Gaur city to be liveable? Assuming possession by 3 years

Ashish Kalra
    CommentQuote
    Do you know possible location of dump yard of Crossing republic, Even though now people are saying it will not come but if by any chance if it is possible, What is its proposed location...

Also how much time it will take for Gaur city to be liveable? Assuming possession by 3 years

Ashish Kalra

Hi Ashish

I dont have an idea about the dump yard of Crossing republic. I feel that Gaur city will be liveable after 4-5 yrs. Also assuming that Gaur is constructing the complete 130 acre city so chances of possession in 3 yrs are bleak. Till date no work has been started for Gaur City-1 which was launched in the month of March.
    CommentQuote
  • Can u please advice which one is better than

Indirapuram --> 2700 per Sqft --> 2BHK --> 35 Lac possession 2012
    Noida Ext --> 1900 per Sq ft --> 3BHK --> 30 Lac possession 2014
    or is there any other option i should look out. I need house for staying in it but i don't mind waiting for it if it is good and worth financially.

Ashish
    CommentQuote
    Can u please advice which one is better than

Indirapuram --> 2700 per Sqft --> 2BHK --> 35 Lac possession 2012
    Noida Ext --> 1900 per Sq ft --> 3BHK --> 30 Lac possession 2014
    or is there any other option i should look out. I need house for staying in it but i don't mind waiting for it if it is good and worth financially.

Ashish

Hi Ashish

Both have pros & Cons. Indirapuram is a developed locality while noida ext will be developed in next 5 yrs so at present Indirapuram is better than Noida ext. The advantage for Noida ext is the way it will be developed. It has been planned & will be much better to live in after 5-7 yrs. Also electricity is a big issue in Indirapuram as compared to Noida & Gr. Noida.

If you go by my suggestion then go for reputed builder in Sector 74,75,76,78 as they will be the best to live in all of the three options. I have already booked a flat in Mahagun. Some other builders which u can opt are ajnara, prateek, assotech, amrapali etc
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Leo3410

Thanks for prompt Reply.., You must have done research before booking in magnum.
    Can u please give some inputs like What is the current price in these projects... What is the possession time for the Magnum project you have booked.

Regards
    Ashish Kalra
    CommentQuote
    Hi Leo3410

Thanks for prompt Reply.., You must have done research before booking in magnum.
    Can u please give some inputs like What is the current price in these projects... What is the possession time for the Magnum project you have booked.

Regards
    Ashish Kalra

Hi
    I have booked 18th Flooor non park facing at 2750/ sq feet + 2 lacs for covered car parking in the flexi plan.
    They have already sold most of their flats in 2, 3 BHK segment only few are left
    The deadline for possession is june 2013 for phase-2 while for phase-1 its dec-2012
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur City Phase 2

I am too interested in Gaur City -2 . I am getting 3% discount on this...Can anyone have more information on better rate?
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure of exact location of dump yard but as we move towards GC-2 from the hindon crossing, it comes closer.:bab (6):

Originally Posted by eashishkalra
    Do you know possible location of dump yard of Crossing republic, Even though now people are saying it will not come but if by any chance if it is possible, What is its proposed location...

Ashish Kalra
    CommentQuote
  • I talked some one in company and he told me that broker can offer only 2.5% discount as per company's norm. Not sure about 3% discount.

I booked in GC-11 in CORPORATE offer with 1885 psf + service tax in CLP.
    Is this good offer?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhoopendra
    I talked some one in company and he told me that broker can offer only 2.5% discount as per company's norm. Not sure about 3% discount.

I booked in GC-11 in CORPORATE offer with 1885 psf + service tax in CLP.
    Is this good offer?

Hello Bhoopendra,
    I am also interested in GC11, can you please give me reference of the person through which you have booked. Also, is the booking in GC11 only through Corporate scheme?

Thanks
    Raj
    CommentQuote