Last updated: December 10 2012
35 | Posts
12423 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaur City-2

Hi

I visited Gaur City-2 yesterday. They have recntly opened GC-16 for the booking. The price for the groung floor is 2150psf. The dealer offered me 2.5% discount on the same. If i go by builder reputation & the location it seems to be gud investment. Can some1 give more insight on Gaur City-2

Re : Gaur City-2

I am also planning to book in gaur phase-2, GC-11(Kartikeya).
    Rates seem to be attractive.
    Anyone with more details about the phase-2, please advise.

Thanks,
    Nitin.

Comment

What is rate of GC 11 for CLP

Comment

Hi,

I am also interested in Gaur City 2, But confused which one is good, GC-16 or GC-11.

Please help if you have done some analysis on this.

Regards
        Ashish Kalra

Comment

Originally posted by eashishkalra View Post
          Hi,

I am also interested in Gaur City 2, But confused which one is good, GC-16 or GC-11.

Please help if you have done some analysis on this.

Regards
          Ashish Kalra
          Hi Ashish,

I am on same boat with you... did you get the answer of your question?
          Also is there any other project in this price range?

Comment

Originally posted by get2sharad View Post
            Hi Ashish,

I am on same boat with you... did you get the answer of your question?
            Also is there any other project in this price range?
            well
            i have a discussion with 2-3 dealers for GC-16. They were offering 2.5% on the papers with free parking & .5-1% credit note.

Comment

Do you know possible location of dump yard of Crossing republic, Even though now people are saying it will not come but if by any chance if it is possible, What is its proposed location...

Also how much time it will take for Gaur city to be liveable? Assuming possession by 3 years

Ashish Kalra

Comment

Do you know possible location of dump yard of Crossing republic, Even though now people are saying it will not come but if by any chance if it is possible, What is its proposed location...

Also how much time it will take for Gaur city to be liveable? Assuming possession by 3 years

Ashish Kalra
                Hi Ashish

I dont have an idea about the dump yard of Crossing republic. I feel that Gaur city will be liveable after 4-5 yrs. Also assuming that Gaur is constructing the complete 130 acre city so chances of possession in 3 yrs are bleak. Till date no work has been started for Gaur City-1 which was launched in the month of March.

Comment

Can u please advice which one is better than

Indirapuram --> 2700 per Sqft --> 2BHK --> 35 Lac possession 2012
                  Noida Ext --> 1900 per Sq ft --> 3BHK --> 30 Lac possession 2014
                  or is there any other option i should look out. I need house for staying in it but i don't mind waiting for it if it is good and worth financially.

Ashish

Comment

Can u please advice which one is better than

Indirapuram --> 2700 per Sqft --> 2BHK --> 35 Lac possession 2012
                    Noida Ext --> 1900 per Sq ft --> 3BHK --> 30 Lac possession 2014
                    or is there any other option i should look out. I need house for staying in it but i don't mind waiting for it if it is good and worth financially.

Ashish
                    Hi Ashish

Both have pros & Cons. Indirapuram is a developed locality while noida ext will be developed in next 5 yrs so at present Indirapuram is better than Noida ext. The advantage for Noida ext is the way it will be developed. It has been planned & will be much better to live in after 5-7 yrs. Also electricity is a big issue in Indirapuram as compared to Noida & Gr. Noida.

If you go by my suggestion then go for reputed builder in Sector 74,75,76,78 as they will be the best to live in all of the three options. I have already booked a flat in Mahagun. Some other builders which u can opt are ajnara, prateek, assotech, amrapali etc

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X