Hi

I visited Gaur City-2 yesterday. They have recntly opened GC-16 for the booking. The price for the groung floor is 2150psf. The dealer offered me 2.5% discount on the same. If i go by builder reputation & the location it seems to be gud investment. Can some1 give more insight on Gaur City-2
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also interested in GC11 or GC16. I have got price list from Gaur Executive, but there is no CLP, they have Installment Payment Plan instead. Do you get CLP from any agent?
    CommentQuote
  • is anybody has any update on Plan approval for GC-11 or GC-16 . They told me that it should be done by October first week.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody know of the current rate and availability in Gaur city ??
    CommentQuote
  • 2800+ parking

Originally Posted by nsmehra
    Does anybody know of the current rate and availability in Gaur city ??
    CommentQuote
  • I came to know that Gaur City is not being constructed by Gaur Sons which is the real company . Only the name of the plot 130 acres each is Gaur City while inside this there are many different builders constructing each block. Also the booking cheque and payments will be issued in the name of thoase builders only and not Gaur 's.
    Can some informed members throw some light on this.
    CommentQuote
  • yes its true mr.rakesh....
    there are co-builders in this project like bulland etc...
    .......aur koi mere ko batayega kya gaur city 2 ..sahi me time consuming project hai 5-6 yrs ....

CommentQuote
  • Hi Rakesh, Guar City has given 2 FSIs to two builders in the vicinity but rest of the construction has to be undertaken by Gaur's itself. This is my understanding.

A manager in GAur's office on the site offered me 4% discount for GC -16.

Need to check if so called dumpyard is anyway nearby it.

I dnt think Gaurcity would be anywhere near livable in next 6-7 years.

So need to keeep patience.
    CommentQuote
  • I think STP should be of more concern than dumping yard.
    I was reading in Mahagun MyWoods that its near STP, but acc. to wiki map, i think it is equally far from Gaur's GC16, also the gap between GC-16 and STP is vacant, and a NAALA is passing from side of Gaur City -2.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Originally Posted by pamposhraina

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kunalmalhan15
    I think STP should be of more concern than dumping yard.
    I was reading in Mahagun MyWoods that its near STP, but acc. to wiki map, i think it is equally far from Gaur's GC16, also the gap between GC-16 and STP is vacant, and a NAALA is passing from side of Gaur City -2.

Wikimapia - Let's d
    escribe the whole world!

Nalla is small drain nothing else..may be close in coming few years..

not sure abt STP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pamposhraina
    Hi Rakesh, Guar City has given 2 FSIs to two builders in the vicinity but rest of the construction has to be undertaken by Gaur's itself. This is my understanding.

A manager in GAur's office on the site offered me 4% discount for GC -16.

I dnt think Gaurcity would be anywhere near livable in next 6-7 years.

Discount being offered is 10%. Be careful pl. By the way what rate are they offering finally ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I'm Planning to book a flat in Guar city 2.. BSP rate is 3200 + 250000 for parking +300000 for other.. Can anyone tell me if it is a good dear?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitkumar46
    Hi I'm Planning to book a flat in Guar city 2.. BSP rate is 3200 + 250000 for parking +300000 for other.. Can anyone tell me if it is a good dear?

Too costly , stay away dude !
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur city 2 12th avenue: BSP 3000 + 2.5L for parking .
    Is it fine?
    CommentQuote
  • 12th avenue price

3390 psf all incl.
    booked today 1225 2bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jimmydelhi
    3390 psf all incl.
    booked today 1225 2bhk

Good joke.:D:D:D:D:D
    CommentQuote