Last updated: June 28 2015
43 | Posts
19060 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antriksh Greens, Antriksh Group, Sector 50, Noida

Hi,

I am booked an appartment in Antriksh Greens, Sector 50 NOIDA.
    Antriksh Builders have failed to deliver on their promises of quality, delivery date, density of flats etc.

We need to join hands and take strong action against the builder. Can I please request all owners of Antriksh Green, Sector 50, NOIDA to please respond on this forum?

Re : Antriksh Greens, Antriksh Group, Sector 50, Noida

Even though i am not an owner of a flat in Antriksh sec 50, i will respond to your thread. i have sympathy with you. can u share more details as to whats the concern so that we can collectively try and address them. You will find this forum helpful and informative.
    MM

Comment

Kindly do share your details about Antriksh Green with full proof & evidences. we are with you.
      Thanks
      Originally posted by AjitSingh View Post
      Hi,

Antriksh Builders have failed to deliver on their promises of quality, delivery date, density of flats etc.

We need to join hands and take strong action against the builder. Can I please request all owners of Antriksh Green, Sector 50, NOIDA to please respond on this forum?

Comment

Hi,

Hey Ajit,

pls share ur experiance with Antriksh group.

your initiate will really help other and stop builder to play with money of others.

Rinks

Comment

Issues

Hi,

I am an investor in Antriksh Greens since 3 years and here are the issues list from my side.

1) At the time of booking Mr Rakesh Yadav made big promises to develop a 5 star project and deliver within 2 years. Now after 3 years the project is still not in sight. Whenever you call the appartment will be handed over within next 3 months and that never happens

2) The difference between the sample and actual flat is amazing, the quality of tiles, ceiling height etc is just unbelievable. When confronted I was told "Haathi ke daant khane ke aur aur dikhane ki aur"

3) At the time of booking I was shown brouchures and given strong commitment of only 10 story building. Now you find 12 story building significantly increasing the flat density

4) The construction on pool, club and all other facilities has not even started

Ajit, good initiative....lets all join hands

Comment

Keep the pressure up

Hi,

I suggest that we all join hands and keep Antriksh Builder on track. He has a track record of cutting corners. Rakesh Yadav will try to save Rs 1 also by building a few extra flats, using inferior material, etc. Another bad habit of Antriksh Builders is to slip on deadlines due to poor project management.

If you happen to go to the office have a look at the sample and actual flats at Antriksh Green...notice difference in tiles, ceiling height etc. Do not hesitate to question him why this is so. Is the woodwork, bathroom and electrical fittings going to have the same fate??? Ask him why the project is delayed by over 1 year. What has happened at Antriksh Green can happen to Antriksh Golf and Antriksh Forest as well.

He should be aware that we all maintain a close watch on the project and its quality and that this is not a prerequisite not a nice to have!!!

Comment

Antriksh Greens members meeting

Hi All,

A few members from Antriksh Green are meeting this weekend to discuss the issues and options to deal with the Builder:

Issues
              1. Delayed delivery and interest payment
              2. Completion and delivery date for project including all the facilities like parking, club etc
              3. Quality issues like tiles, ceiling height of actual versus sample flat
              4. Issue of 12 story building as compared to promised 10 story building
              5. Other (to be defined on the day)

In case you are member of Antriksh Greens and wish to join please respond here

Comment

Hi,

We are with you, please organise a meet if possible.

Comment

No sense of urgency despite year long delay

Hi,

I have bought an apartment in Antriksh Greens, Sec 50. I have been pressing hard with the project team to speed up the work at my apartment so that I can get the pooja done before Deepawali, but there seems to be no concern towards my repeated requests. Every weekend I visit the site and I find that the status is as it was months ago. I have met everyone from top to bottom and have gotten nothing more than verbal assurance.

I think so if we come together viz. setting up a meeting, or setting up a yahoo group or exchanging emails/s, we can put little extra pressure to get the possesion as early as possible.

-AM

Comment

Dear Antariksh Buyers,

Although Iam not a buyer of this project but being common man I extend all my support to you.Untill and unless common buyer units builder will play their game.

I will support to fully and 1 st thing is regarding that is I request all the buyers to expose Antariksh builder in newspaper &T.V.Media and internet this will effect their reputation and new buyers will be cautious.

2nd thing untill and uless all of you buyer units its difficult to nail the builder.Therefore arrange a meeting .prepare charges .Take legal view and than sue.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X