Collapse

Antriksh Greens, Antriksh Group, Sector 50, Noida

Last updated: June 28 2015
43 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Antriksh Greens, Antriksh Group, Sector 50, Noida

I am also one of the owners of Antriksh flat.They broke all promises & does not want to listen.Actual flat is much smaller than the showm figures,can we do anything against antriksh.Hope so our united effort will force them for completion of this project,

Comment

I am glad to see some momentum generating

I will reach out to you by private message

Regards

Comment

What delay clause do you have?

Hi,

We are checking with the members on the delay clause provision to take a joint front. Interestingly, we have a mixture of peope with fixed rate per sq ft and interest payment on total amount paid.

Please confirm what delay clause you have in your contract

Comment

My suggestion is let's meet amongst ourselves and collectively approach the builder. I think this hasn't happened till date. The more and more people we can get along, better it will be.

Are there more people you know of, who have bought houses in Antriksh Greens? We need to have a bigger representation to put the pressure.

Thanks,

Comment

Lets all rise to the occasion & meet on Sunday 3.10 the office itself

Comment

Lets meet on 23-10-2010 at 1100 hrs at the site

Lets all of us meet on 23 Oct, 2010 at Antarisksh Green site at 1100 hrs.

I am just tired of waiting. Everytime I go there the progress is so very slow. Block A still requires construction and Block D needs internal fitting since one whole year. Block C was ready in Jan but now it is dirty and there is status quo. More interested in selling Golf view then completing Antariksh Green. Sweet talk with no results. I wonder if all the flats are sold off?

Last heard was that they are completing 10-15 flats on urgent basis. But what's the use. if the whole project is incomplete and labour is around how can one move in. Forget about swimming pool and club. Maybe after 2 years.

Immense difference between sample flat and the constructed flat. Tiles are the cheapest one. I was told that some flat owners have approved these tiles. Who?????? Work is slow. Two months more.... and it goes on. How many two months more????

We can exchange our contact nos. and present addresses atleast. You can email me.
              Last edited by vandanaritik; October 12 2010, 02:26 PM. Reason: minor corrections

Comment

Has the builder been paying late penalty fee to buyers?

Comment

Dineshmea....kish sapno ki duniya mein rah te ho

Antriksh Builder has not given any late payments to anyone.

In fact mark my words he is soon going to be dragged to consumer courts...on multiple accounts...

If Antriksh Builder is reading these postings, I encourage them to start paying out late fees as a minimum on a monthly basis. They also need to sort out the issues raised by the various members on this forum...

Jo aaj Antriksh Greens ke saath ho raha hai...kal yo Antriksh Golf voew aur parsoon Antriksh Forest ke saath ho ga. Ye siraf paisa bana main mast hai...over promise and under deliver is his moto

Comment

Antriksh is a small time builder, with Antriksh Greens being their first foray as independent builder. They have probably got contacts in UP govt. and have been grabbing land like never before. As a result they have filled up their plate more than their palate. They are poorly staffed and have been putting sparse labour.

Don't need to be an expert to figure out the fate of their future projects.

Comment

can we meet on Sunday as most of us working on Saturday?

Originally posted by vandanaritik View Post
                      Lets all of us meet on 23 Oct, 2010 at Antarisksh Green site at 1100 hrs.

I am just tired of waiting. Everytime I go there the progress is so very slow. Block A still requires construction and Block D needs internal fitting since one whole year. Block C was ready in Jan but now it is dirty and there is status quo. More interested in selling Golf view then completing Antariksh Green. Sweet talk with no results. I wonder if all the flats are sold off?

Last heard was that they are completing 10-15 flats on urgent basis. But what's the use. if the whole project is incomplete and labour is around how can one move in. Forget about swimming pool and club. Maybe after 2 years.

Immense difference between sample flat and the constructed flat. Tiles are the cheapest one. I was told that some flat owners have approved these tiles. Who?????? Work is slow. Two months more.... and it goes on. How many two months more????

We can exchange our contact nos. and present addresses atleast. You can email me.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X