Hi,

I am booked an appartment in Antriksh Greens, Sector 50 NOIDA.
Antriksh Builders have failed to deliver on their promises of quality, delivery date, density of flats etc.

We need to join hands and take strong action against the builder. Can I please request all owners of Antriksh Green, Sector 50, NOIDA to please respond on this forum?
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has the builder been paying late penalty fee to buyers?
    CommentQuote
  • Dineshmea....kish sapno ki duniya mein rah te ho

Antriksh Builder has not given any late payments to anyone.

In fact mark my words he is soon going to be dragged to consumer courts...on multiple accounts...

If Antriksh Builder is reading these postings, I encourage them to start paying out late fees as a minimum on a monthly basis. They also need to sort out the issues raised by the various members on this forum...

Jo aaj Antriksh Greens ke saath ho raha hai...kal yo Antriksh Golf voew aur parsoon Antriksh Forest ke saath ho ga. Ye siraf paisa bana main mast hai...over promise and under deliver is his moto
    CommentQuote
  • Antriksh is a small time builder, with Antriksh Greens being their first foray as independent builder. They have probably got contacts in UP govt. and have been grabbing land like never before. As a result they have filled up their plate more than their palate. They are poorly staffed and have been putting sparse labour.

Don't need to be an expert to figure out the fate of their future projects.
    CommentQuote
  • can we meet on Sunday as most of us working on Saturday?

Originally Posted by vandanaritik
    Lets all of us meet on 23 Oct, 2010 at Antarisksh Green site at 1100 hrs.

I am just tired of waiting. Everytime I go there the progress is so very slow. Block A still requires construction and Block D needs internal fitting since one whole year. Block C was ready in Jan but now it is dirty and there is status quo. More interested in selling Golf view then completing Antariksh Green. Sweet talk with no results. I wonder if all the flats are sold off?

Last heard was that they are completing 10-15 flats on urgent basis. But what's the use. if the whole project is incomplete and labour is around how can one move in. Forget about swimming pool and club. Maybe after 2 years.

Immense difference between sample flat and the constructed flat. Tiles are the cheapest one. I was told that some flat owners have approved these tiles. Who?????? Work is slow. Two months more.... and it goes on. How many two months more????

We can exchange our contact nos. and present addresses atleast. You can email me.
    CommentQuote
  • Meeting / possession

Hi everyone,

Is the meeting still on for this weekend?

BTW, given the pressure we have put the builder has sent out demand/possession letter. Now the issue is that he is handing over incomplete society without building approval?

Ajit and senior members please advice what to do. Is it legal for builders to hand over possession and start to charge maintenance without having completion certificate? Why are the options?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Have you tried posting to consumer complaint forums on the Web?

That helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by germoglio
    Hi everyone,

Is the meeting still on for this weekend?

BTW, given the pressure we have put the builder has sent out demand/possession letter. Now the issue is that he is handing over incomplete society without building approval?

Ajit and senior members please advice what to do. Is it legal for builders to hand over possession and start to charge maintenance without having completion certificate? Why are the options?

Regards

AFAIK, builder needs to obtain Completion Certificate before handing over flats to buyers. Insist on that and refuse to take possession

Now a days charging of service tax is also linked to completion certificate.

How come your banks have disbursed loans without approved plans? R u sure there are no approved plans?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Basant and Absenttraveller

Antriksh Builder is treatening to charge interest in case of late payment. So, if I do insist on completion certificate etc that means he will say oh you delayed taking possession. Whats the legal recourse here?

Additionally, he has sent the possession/demand letter dated 2 weeks ago. The payment terms are mentioned as 30 days. He is continue to play tricks....

He is also not calculated any late delivery penalty charge in his demand letter....Is this supposed to be netted off or paid separately???
    CommentQuote
  • Dear NIKSONA and germoglio pl go to thread given below and give your comments . Since you guys have burnt your hands i am sure you can add value to this post https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/11788-what-is-right-how-to-buy-a-house-in-ncr/page3?t=14107&page=3

and enlighten all of us why it is better to safeguard before hand rather than getting into collecting people to fight for you.
    CommentQuote
  • Pl add your experience of buying property right way

Originally Posted by NIKSONA
    Dear Antariksh Buyers,

Although Iam not a buyer of this project but being common man I extend all my support to you.Untill and unless common buyer units builder will play their game.

I will support to fully and 1 st thing is regarding that is I request all the buyers to expose Antariksh builder in newspaper &T.V.Media and internet this will effect their reputation and new buyers will be cautious.

2nd thing untill and uless all of you buyer units its difficult to nail the builder.Therefore arrange a meeting .prepare charges .Take legal view and than sue.

Dear NIKSONA pl go to thread and give your comments . Since you guys have burnt your hands i am sure you can add value to this post https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/11788-what-is-right-how-to-buy-a-house-in-ncr/page3?t=14107&page=3
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mattamy
    can we meet on Sunday as most of us working on Saturday?

As suggested by few other members. WE can meet on Sunday 24th Oct, 2010 at 12 noon in the Meghdutam Garden, under the nearest hut to the gate of the garden, behind the Antariksh site in Sector 50.

Kindly confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update?

Did this meeting go as per plan on 24th Oct, any update on what happened?

thanks
    Bipin
    CommentQuote
  • I was interested in resale rates for this project and searched the net. What do i find!

1800 sqft flat listed for 1.1 cr!!!

6000/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • worst maintained property in sector 50 is alok vihar. even there rate is 5000 psf . everything else will be costlier.
    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    I was interested in resale rates for this project and searched the net. What do i find!

1800 sqft flat listed for 1.1 cr!!!

6000/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Resale

The best flats with view on Meghdutam park 1800 sq ft are going for 1.3cr...
    There are a few reasons for this: Sec 50 is one of the best sectors, this particular location in Sec 50 is on eof the best, metro satation will be few hundred meters away from the society and also that real estate generally has become very expensive
    CommentQuote