Last updated: June 28 2015
43 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Antriksh Greens, Antriksh Group, Sector 50, Noida

Meeting / possession

Hi everyone,

Is the meeting still on for this weekend?

BTW, given the pressure we have put the builder has sent out demand/possession letter. Now the issue is that he is handing over incomplete society without building approval?

Ajit and senior members please advice what to do. Is it legal for builders to hand over possession and start to charge maintenance without having completion certificate? Why are the options?

Regards

Comment

Have you tried posting to consumer complaint forums on the Web?

That helps.

Comment

Originally posted by germoglio View Post
        Hi everyone,

Is the meeting still on for this weekend?

BTW, given the pressure we have put the builder has sent out demand/possession letter. Now the issue is that he is handing over incomplete society without building approval?

Ajit and senior members please advice what to do. Is it legal for builders to hand over possession and start to charge maintenance without having completion certificate? Why are the options?

Regards
        AFAIK, builder needs to obtain Completion Certificate before handing over flats to buyers. Insist on that and refuse to take possession

Now a days charging of service tax is also linked to completion certificate.

How come your banks have disbursed loans without approved plans? R u sure there are no approved plans?

Comment

Thanks Basant and Absenttraveller

Antriksh Builder is treatening to charge interest in case of late payment. So, if I do insist on completion certificate etc that means he will say oh you delayed taking possession. Whats the legal recourse here?

Additionally, he has sent the possession/demand letter dated 2 weeks ago. The payment terms are mentioned as 30 days. He is continue to play tricks....

He is also not calculated any late delivery penalty charge in his demand letter....Is this supposed to be netted off or paid separately???

Comment

Dear NIKSONA and germoglio pl go to thread given below and give your comments . Since you guys have burnt your hands i am sure you can add value to this post http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post118814

and enlighten all of us why it is better to safeguard before hand rather than getting into collecting people to fight for you.
            Last edited by clear_talk; October 22 2010, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Pl add your experience of buying property right way

Originally posted by NIKSONA View Post
              Dear Antariksh Buyers,

Although Iam not a buyer of this project but being common man I extend all my support to you.Untill and unless common buyer units builder will play their game.

I will support to fully and 1 st thing is regarding that is I request all the buyers to expose Antariksh builder in newspaper &T.V.Media and internet this will effect their reputation and new buyers will be cautious.

2nd thing untill and uless all of you buyer units its difficult to nail the builder.Therefore arrange a meeting .prepare charges .Take legal view and than sue.
              Dear NIKSONA pl go to thread and give your comments . Since you guys have burnt your hands i am sure you can add value to this post http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post118814

Comment

Originally posted by mattamy View Post
                can we meet on Sunday as most of us working on Saturday?
                As suggested by few other members. WE can meet on Sunday 24th Oct, 2010 at 12 noon in the Meghdutam Garden, under the nearest hut to the gate of the garden, behind the Antariksh site in Sector 50.

Kindly confirm.

Comment

Any update?

Did this meeting go as per plan on 24th Oct, any update on what happened?

thanks
                  Bipin

Comment

I was interested in resale rates for this project and searched the net. What do i find!

1800 sqft flat listed for 1.1 cr!!!

6000/sqft

Comment

worst maintained property in sector 50 is alok vihar. even there rate is 5000 psf . everything else will be costlier.
                      Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
                      I was interested in resale rates for this project and searched the net. What do i find!

1800 sqft flat listed for 1.1 cr!!!

6000/sqft

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X