Antriksh Greens, Antriksh Group, Sector 50, Noida

Last updated: June 28 2015
43 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Antriksh Greens, Antriksh Group, Sector 50, Noida

Resale

The best flats with view on Meghdutam park 1800 sq ft are going for 1.3cr...
    There are a few reasons for this: Sec 50 is one of the best sectors, this particular location in Sec 50 is on eof the best, metro satation will be few hundred meters away from the society and also that real estate generally has become very expensive

Comment

Originally posted by AjitSingh View Post
      The best flats with view on Meghdutam park 1800 sq ft are going for 1.3cr...
      There are a few reasons for this: Sec 50 is one of the best sectors, this particular location in Sec 50 is on eof the best, metro satation will be few hundred meters away from the society and also that real estate generally has become very expensive
      But it is stated on this thread only that the quality is very poor. for 6000+/sf, i think u can get ATS, Purvanchal, mahagun with same park view. also, this one is not yet delivered.

Comment

Pravinchoudhary,

Couple of points one

Firstly, ATS, Mahagun and Purvanchal do not have Meghdutam Park view. Do not compare it to any other open green area. You have to see the park to believe it.

Secondly, I am pleased to say that the builder is starting to listen. Since the last time this thread started woodwork has been completed, lifts installed, and possession of few flats started. Now, this is a positive move although there is still a lot of work to be done...such as internal roads, internal landscaping, club etc. It was promised to be a 5 star society and he will ensure this develops into one...one way or the other

The reason that flats are now being offloaded by few people is because of this recent developments.

Also, for those interested in resale please check the 3 BR ones in towers C and D. They are the best location, view and will command best prices in future. Also, a higher floor will give you a fantastic view of the entire amazing park

Comment

Originally posted by AjitSingh View Post
          Pravinchoudhary,

Couple of points one

Firstly, ATS, Mahagun and Purvanchal do not have Meghdutam Park view. Do not compare it to any other open green area. You have to see the park to believe it.
          Yes. Saw the park 2 weeks back, afterwathing the photo posted by someone on this forum. AMAZING!
          Secondly, I am pleased to say that the builder is starting to listen. Since the last time this thread started woodwork has been completed, lifts installed, and possession of few flats started. Now, this is a positive move although there is still a lot of work to be done...such as internal roads, internal landscaping, club etc. It was promised to be a 5 star society and he will ensure this develops into one...one way or the other
          great to know this!
          The reason that flats are now being offloaded by few people is because of this recent developments.

Also, for those interested in resale please check the 3 BR ones in towers C and D. They are the best location, view and will command best prices in future. Also, a higher floor will give you a fantastic view of the entire amazing park
          bu there are other projects that have view of this park. not sure but i think mahagun, stellar etc. so many apts can be seem from inside the park. are all good ones of those being sold at 6000 psf? although it depends on the individual, I would rather buy TGB meghdootam for the same price and wait for 1.5 yrs. BTW, what was the price when you booked?

Comment

The Meghdutam Park is a traingular park. There are quite a few societies built around the park. The ones built 10 years ago suffer from poor constuction quality, no swimming pool, club etc.

The advantage that Antriksh has is that this is the only society bang in the middle of the slant giving it the full view of the park. I have been to TGB Meghdutam and seen the fantastic sample flat. I had 2 concerns - the society is built across the plot and once built will give the feel of a hostle with long corridors, the society is build across the plot in an unusual way and very few flats will have any view of the park.

Antriksh was launched in 2007. Those who invested then have made between 50 to 100% return. This is however a feature of Sec 50 property market given the advantages as mentioned previously.

Comment

Long long delay

Dear Ajit and other owners of antariksh sector 50, now we really need to do something, i also owns a flat and really angry with the long delay.

Please come together and do something, its been more then a year , the time they had promised.

Time to take action now.

Comment

Originally posted by bhagwan
                Latest pictures from Antriksh Sector 50 site, see the mess for urself after 5.5 years. Rakesh yadav & stooges should live in this mess themselves to feel it live
                See attachments
                Holy Crap !!!!!

Comment

Guys I believe the possession of this project was give sometime back.
                  So how is the quality guys ? Any resident likes to give a first hand information ?

Comment

guys as a suggestion...check with residents of Antriksh Greens in sector 50 noida, heard some residents have filed court case against Antriksh..late delivery, not delivering per agreement.

Also heard that builder has not provided parking spaces as per contact though he has charged for it. Builder has not paid service tax>>he is caught in tax game as well. All residents have to appear in court as witness..

Better stay away from Antriksh Group

Comment

I have a flat of Antriksh builder. Can anybody with Antriksh Green convey, builder did any settlement with buyers? Also is Antriksh builder charges extra amount for interest etc at the time of registry?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X