Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prateek Westeria -Missing Lease rent,EEC/FFC in Allotment letter

Collapse
X
Collapse

Prateek Westeria -Missing Lease rent,EEC/FFC in Allotment letter

Last updated: August 29 2010
5 | Posts
3195 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prateek Westeria -Missing Lease rent,EEC/FFC in Allotment letter

    Hi All,

    Prateek Westeria is not mentioning about Lease Rent, EEC/FFC in Allotment letter. As per PW, they are not mentioning to save buyer 10.2% ST on Lease Rent ,EEC/FFC.

    Are the other Noida’s builders (Noida, Noida Ext, Noida ExpressWay) doing the same?

    Any comments would be highly appreciated.

    -regards
    PW
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Prateek Westeria -Missing Lease rent,EEC/FFC in Allotment letter

    Hi Guys,

    Some guys might have received their allotment letter from other builders.
    Are they including or excluding the Lease Rent.... in allotment letter.

    Please share any information regarding Lease Rent, EEC, FFC

    -regards
    PW

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Prateek Westeria -Missing Lease rent,EEC/FFC in Allotment letter

      Originally posted by PrateekWesteri View Post
      Hi Guys,

      Some guys might have received their allotment letter from other builders.
      Are they including or excluding the Lease Rent.... in allotment letter.

      Please share any information regarding Lease Rent, EEC, FFC

      -regards
      PW
      For LP, all the cost components are mentioned clearly in the allotment letter and the BBA. Lease Rent, EEC, FFC, all kinds of C's

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Prateek Westeria -Missing Lease rent,EEC/FFC in Allotment letter

        Originally posted by capreal26 View Post
        For LP, all the cost components are mentioned clearly in the allotment letter and the BBA. Lease Rent, EEC, FFC, all kinds of C's
        Hi,
        Has LP started charging service tax? If yes then please let us know what rate was charged for lease rent, EEC, FFC etc.

        Your response would be highly appreciated!!

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Prateek Westeria -Missing Lease rent,EEC/FFC in Allotment letter

          3C is not asking for service tax right now. They are waiting for court cases to be decided.
          Originally posted by player View Post
          Hi,
          Has LP started charging service tax? If yes then please let us know what rate was charged for lease rent, EEC, FFC etc.

          Your response would be highly appreciated!!

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Prateek Westeria -Missing Lease rent,EEC/FFC in Allotment letter

            builder feedback

            Hi All,
            I want to book a flat in this.
            How is the builder? Does anyone know about this builder regarding the possession, constrution quality?

            Comment

            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X