Anyone heard about 3C's new project in Sec-168. Its in soft launch I heard with price range of around Rs. 3k per sf. Comments from members please.
Read more
Reply
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by KumarG
    Anyone heard about 3C's new project in Sec-168. Its in soft launch I heard with price range of around Rs. 3k per sf. Comments from members please.


    Samajh nahin aata ....... yeh 3C ka kaisa jadu hai...... everyone is so crazy abt its projects........ abhi ek tower bhi nahin bana hai..... poori duniya jai jai kaar kar rahi hai..... there are projects around sectors 75,76,77 which are offering 2500-2800 all incl ..... par 3C ki to chal padi hai........ 3c guys admit that already their prices are very high....... 3C ne to kisi bhi angle se koi dariya-dili ka kaam nahi kiya hai..... Omaxe guys claim their density as 60 flats per acre in Grand woods........ however in LP its over 100........ amrapali sapphire mein modular kitchen + RO de raha hai.... but 3C waale to puri duniya ko apni insulated bricks dikha kar hi jaadu ki jhappi pher raha hai............ maano insulated bricks nahin soone ki diwar laga kar de raha hai woh bhi free mein.... duniya to aise diwani ho rahi hai......... i feel they have made enough fool of people..... no doubt, locations of both LB and LP are very good, customer satisfaction is great.... but is sab ke liye bewkoof kyun bana raha hai...... kal ko agar flat dene ke baad bolta hai ki aapko 10/- per sft maintenance charges dene honge per month........ mujhe to logon ka attitude dekh kar lagta hai.... people will still be praising 3C............. Personally feel that 135,137 are better located than 168.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to see it from different lense. The view of Unitech, Amrapali kind of position.

    Are they (3C) spreading themselves too thin? Will they be able to deliver all of them in time they are promising? Are they launching next project to support the last project (sales, funds for constructions) in the hope that supply will create demand!
    to me it looks dangerous, never heard of any first time builder in India to get in to 10,000 units development in one go!

    or the simple answer could be, that investors (like red fort caps) are using it as a brand, marketing engine to invest!!

    best regards,
    CommentQuote
  • They will probably deliver, 2 cent. But at a 20% premium on price, they will make a lot more profit than others.

    In the end, other cheap builders are more likely to default than 3C. The cheaper the price, more the delay and default.

    3C has made a name and a brand. Good for them.
    CommentQuote
  • True. 3c is a big brand. I hardly find people talk negative about them. anyways, anybody know the prices and discounts on this. Or is it still time for bookings to start. Please share.
    CommentQuote
  • Venky bhai, sahi kaha, 3C is a big brand in Noida now and this is due to their professionalism in their dealing with customers. I personally have booked in both LB and LP and eagarly waiting for their commercial project on DND. So far I have no complaints. If they deliver atleast 70-80% of what they have promised, I can say for sure that their finished product will have more resale value than any other builder. Well, time will tell this so lets wait for another 2-3 years.

    Anyway, the discussion I wanted to have on sec-168 project. I feel it is too far and behind sec-135 where noida authority has just lanched duplex scheme. Since it is on the other side of the expressway, I doubt not many takers would find it attractive unless they price it around Rs. 2k. The distance from LP should be around 6-7km and around 12km from mahamaya.

    Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    They will probably deliver, 2 cent. But at a
    20% premium on price, they will make a lot more profit than others.

    In the end, other cheap builders are more likely to default than 3C. The cheaper the price, more the delay and default.

    3C has made a name and a brand. Good for them.
    CommentQuote
  • The price is 3000 ps ft + 100/- Lease rent + 50/- IFMS + PLCs(location and floor)....So I think if you go for PLC unit it will cost somewhere around 3300/- sq ft......And the beauty is agents are still calling it all inclusive deal and that we should go for it.....
    Man 3300/- all inclusive on express way that too in pre launch without any floor and layout plans is too much.....no matter it is 3Cs or Logix or any other builder......Anybody booking right now at this price is taking lot of risk as per me.

    Originally Posted by KumarG
    Venky bhai, sahi kaha, 3C is a big brand in Noida now and this is due to their professionalism in their dealing with customers. I personally have booked in both LB and LP and eagarly waiting for their commercial project on DND. So far I have no complaints. If they deliver atleast 70-80% of what they have promised, I can say for sure that their finished product will have more resale value than any other builder. Well, time will tell this so lets wait for another 2-3 years.

    Anyway, the discussion I wanted to have on sec-168 project. I feel it is too far and behind sec-135 where noida authority has just lanched duplex scheme. Since it is on the other side of the expressway, I doubt not many takers would find it attractive unless they price it around Rs. 2k. The distance from LP should be around 6-7km and around 12km from mahamaya.
    CommentQuote
  • http://www.the3c.in/zing_plan.htm

    incase some one wants to see the master plan and layout of the studio/3 bedroom
    CommentQuote
  • Completely agree with you... this is too much to ask for...

    Originally Posted by amol8080
    The price is 3000 ps ft + 100/- Lease rent + 50/- IFMS + PLCs(location and floor)....So I think if you go for PLC unit it will cost somewhere around 3300/- sq ft......And the beauty is agents are still calling it all inclusive deal and that we should go for it.....
    Man 3300/- all inclusive on express way that too in pre launch without any floor and layout plans is too much.....no matter it is 3Cs or Logix or any other builder......Anybody booking right now at this price is taking lot of risk as per me.
    CommentQuote
  • How is this project rated as compared to paras's sector 168 project and logix's sector 143 project. Please advice. As all these projects are latest on expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Pradeep, the location is better than Paras(agents told me Paras is behind 3Cs project in 168) and Logix Greens(which is further 1 km from this location on expressway)......
    Builder reputaion is definietly better than Paras, but if compared with Logix I will put them both on par with each other....
    Rate wise 3Cs is trying to cash in the hype around it, without even delivering anything. So rate wie this is worst amongst the 3....
    Layout and floor Plan wise, Logix Green is beteer than Paras Seasons and Zing's one have not come out yet...atleast I am not aware of....

    Over all I would say among the 3 Logix Green is better...as it seems they might deliver with in 2 years.....Finally now its your call.....

    Originally Posted by pradeepV
    How is this project rated as compared to paras's sector 168 project and logix's sector 143 project. Please advice. As all these projects are latest on expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amol,

    I think with Logix starting to compromise in build quality in Blossom County (Floor to Ceiling height issue) logix is sure to loose grounds from 3C. Now i doubt if logix is going to deliver the quality project we are expecting from them.


    Originally Posted by amol8080
    Pradeep, the location is better than Paras(agents told me Paras is behind 3Cs project in 168) and Logix Greens(which is further 1 km from this location on expressway)......
    Builder reputaion is definietly better than Paras, but if compared with Logix I will put them both on par with each other....
    Rate wise 3Cs is trying to cash in the hype around it, without even delivering anything. So rate wie this is worst amongst the 3....
    Layout and floor Plan wise, Logix Green is beteer than Paras Seasons and Zing's one have not come out yet...atleast I am not aware of....

    Over all I would say among the 3 Logix Green is better...as it seems they might deliver with in 2 years.....Finally now its your call.....
    CommentQuote
  • hmm, let us see, what is in store for us in future i.e. picture will be clear in 2 years.....but definietly both 3Cs and Logix are better than Paras.


    Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    Hi Amol,

    I think with Logix starting to compromise in build quality in Blossom County (Floor to Ceiling height issue) logix is sure to loose grounds from 3C. Now i doubt if logix is going to deliver the quality project we are expecting from them.
    CommentQuote
  • Really cant comment on any of these... but comparing these 3 builders... most experienced is paras, second is 3C with boulevard half complete and least experience is logix... with nothing concrete. (i am talking about residential here).

    Originally Posted by amol8080
    hmm, let us see, what is in store for us in future i.e. picture will be clear in 2 years.....but definietly both 3Cs and Logix are better than Paras.
    CommentQuote
  • Arpit
    Unless u know the height in 3C , i would say its not good to badmouth Logix ...

    Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    Hi Amol,

    I think with Logix starting to compromise in build quality in Blossom County (Floor to Ceiling height issue) logix is sure to loose grounds from 3C. Now i doubt if logix is going to deliver the quality project we are expecting from them.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nibha,
    I am not badmouthing logix. I am just bringing the facts to this forum. I read somewhere in this forum that 3C will keep the clear height to 9.1ft.


    Originally Posted by nibha
    Arpit
    Unless u know the height in 3C , i would say its not good to badmouth Logix ...
    CommentQuote