Anyone heard about 3C's new project in Sec-168. Its in soft launch I heard with price range of around Rs. 3k per sf. Comments from members please.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes, I got this number from 3C customer care, and after 3 reminders I sent to them. whats the clear high in BC anyway, so we cam have a comparison point.
    Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    Hi Nibha,
    I am not badmouthing logix. I am just bringing the facts to this forum. I read somewhere in this forum that 3C will keep the clear height to 9.1ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey...So, what's the final verdict here ? Logix Greens OR Zing ?
    Looking for 2bhk investment perspective
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can anyone please suggest if Lotus Zing is a good option to invest in .. with Lotus boulevard and panache prices sky rocketing .... Please suggest should I invest in Zing ... with STP rumors nearby .

Thnaks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neha rana
    Hi,

Can anyone please suggest if Lotus Zing is a good option to invest in .. with Lotus boulevard and panache prices sky rocketing .... Please suggest should I invest in Zing ... with STP rumors nearby .

Thnaks

ZING has a new launched tower 11 wid 1600 sq ft at 5000 BSP.
    It 'll cost 82+ lakhs.
    STP rumours are negligible due 2 distance between 2 sites.
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate Thread- Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10757-lotus-zing-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-168-noida/page157?t=13107&page=157

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote