Collapse

3Cs new residential projectLotus Zing

Last updated: July 12 2013
20 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 3Cs new residential projectLotus Zing

Pradeep, the location is better than Paras(agents told me Paras is behind 3Cs project in 168) and Logix Greens(which is further 1 km from this location on expressway)......
    Builder reputaion is definietly better than Paras, but if compared with Logix I will put them both on par with each other....
    Rate wise 3Cs is trying to cash in the hype around it, without even delivering anything. So rate wie this is worst amongst the 3....
    Layout and floor Plan wise, Logix Green is beteer than Paras Seasons and Zing's one have not come out yet...atleast I am not aware of....

Over all I would say among the 3 Logix Green is better...as it seems they might deliver with in 2 years.....Finally now its your call.....

Originally posted by pradeepV View Post
    How is this project rated as compared to paras's sector 168 project and logix's sector 143 project. Please advice. As all these projects are latest on expressway.

Comment

Hi Amol,

I think with Logix starting to compromise in build quality in Blossom County (Floor to Ceiling height issue) logix is sure to loose grounds from 3C. Now i doubt if logix is going to deliver the quality project we are expecting from them.

Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
      Pradeep, the location is better than Paras(agents told me Paras is behind 3Cs project in 168) and Logix Greens(which is further 1 km from this location on expressway)......
      Builder reputaion is definietly better than Paras, but if compared with Logix I will put them both on par with each other....
      Rate wise 3Cs is trying to cash in the hype around it, without even delivering anything. So rate wie this is worst amongst the 3....
      Layout and floor Plan wise, Logix Green is beteer than Paras Seasons and Zing's one have not come out yet...atleast I am not aware of....

Over all I would say among the 3 Logix Green is better...as it seems they might deliver with in 2 years.....Finally now its your call.....

Comment

hmm, let us see, what is in store for us in future i.e. picture will be clear in 2 years.....but definietly both 3Cs and Logix are better than Paras.

Originally posted by charming_arpit View Post
        Hi Amol,

I think with Logix starting to compromise in build quality in Blossom County (Floor to Ceiling height issue) logix is sure to loose grounds from 3C. Now i doubt if logix is going to deliver the quality project we are expecting from them.

Comment

Really cant comment on any of these... but comparing these 3 builders... most experienced is paras, second is 3C with boulevard half complete and least experience is logix... with nothing concrete. (i am talking about residential here).

Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
          hmm, let us see, what is in store for us in future i.e. picture will be clear in 2 years.....but definietly both 3Cs and Logix are better than Paras.

Comment

Arpit
            Unless u know the height in 3C , i would say its not good to badmouth Logix ...

Hi Amol,

Comment

Hi Nibha,
              I am not badmouthing logix. I am just bringing the facts to this forum. I read somewhere in this forum that 3C will keep the clear height to 9.1ft.

Originally posted by nibha View Post
              Arpit
              Unless u know the height in 3C , i would say its not good to badmouth Logix ...

Comment

yes, I got this number from 3C customer care, and after 3 reminders I sent to them. whats the clear high in BC anyway, so we cam have a comparison point.
                Hi Nibha,
                I am not badmouthing logix. I am just bringing the facts to this forum. I read somewhere in this forum that 3C will keep the clear height to 9.1ft.

Comment

Hey...So, what's the final verdict here ? Logix Greens OR Zing ?
                  Looking for 2bhk investment perspective

Comment

Hi,

Can anyone please suggest if Lotus Zing is a good option to invest in .. with Lotus boulevard and panache prices sky rocketing .... Please suggest should I invest in Zing ... with STP rumors nearby .

Thnaks

Comment

Originally posted by neha rana View Post
                      Hi,

Can anyone please suggest if Lotus Zing is a good option to invest in .. with Lotus boulevard and panache prices sky rocketing .... Please suggest should I invest in Zing ... with STP rumors nearby .

Thnaks
                      ZING has a new launched tower 11 wid 1600 sq ft at 5000 BSP.
                      It 'll cost 82+ lakhs.
                      STP rumours are negligible due 2 distance between 2 sites.
                      Last edited by luvguru; September 14 2012, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X