Collapse

Analogy of the Stock Market The Monkey Story

Last updated: August 10 2011
11 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Analogy of the Stock Market The Monkey Story

Good one's both Chandra & MM. Great thread.
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Re : Analogy of the Stock Market The Monkey Story

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
      Once upon a time a man told a small village, “I will buy monkeys for $10 each.”

Since there were many monkeys in the forest, the villagers caught them and sold them to the man.

As the supply of monkeys diminished, the villagers’ efforts slowed, so the man offered them $20 each.

They renewed their efforts but the supply of monkeys diminished further, so he increased his price to $25.

Soon no one could even find a monkey in the forest.

The man increased his price to $50, but announced, “Since I must go to the city on business, I authorize my assistant to buy monkeys on my behalf.”

As soon as his boss was gone, the assistant told the villagers, “My boss has collected lots of monkeys. I’ll sell them to you for $35 and then, when he returns, you can sell them to him for $50.”

The villagers rounded up all the money they could and bought as many monkeys as possible. Then they had monkeys everywhere…

… but they never saw the man or his assistant again.

And now you understand the workings of the stock market!

ABOVE IS TRUE FOR STOCK MARKET AND REAL ESTATE MARKET TOO. THE WAY PRICES MOVING UP/DOWN....
      SO YOU HAVE 3 OPTION:
      1.BECOME TRADER (WHO BUY/SELL MONKEY IN ABOVE CASE)
      2. BECOME VILLAGER (WHO LOST EVERYTHING)
      3. OR BECOME MONKEY

Builders have launched so many projects in last one year than in last 10 years... kahi aisa na ho ki "Monkey strory in progress."
      Guys some of projects in NOIDA are right now in top of Monkey buying theory. meaning currently traders are buying monkey at high rate.. sell all your monkey and don't even try to buy a monkey.

Never buy a monkey at $35 in expectation to sell at $50...IREF pe visit ker ke ye bhi nahi sikha to bekar hai...

Otherwise "Monkey" bun jaaoge... Use your skill and timing to make traders monkey... If you follow lot of IREF expert and buy at 4000-5000 BSP under construction project... no one can stop you from becoming monkey....
      Last edited by chandra2034; August 10 2011, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X