Collapse

Sec 119 in the current market scenario

Last updated: January 15 2011
18 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sec 119 in the current market scenario

anyone tell me what is the distance between sector 120 and sector 76-77 when sectorial road will come up.
    Originally posted by DelhiInvestr View Post
    It's a decent buy price wise but resale may not be easy. In my opinion, sector76-78 would be better

Pros of 119:-
    1. Shamshan & kabristan enroute if you look at sec77,78.
    2. Gaur is a decent builder. Compare it to other builders in 75-78 are Gardenia, Supertech, Ajnara, Prateek,Antriksh,Kanball (leaving out Sec78 which for me has a location disadvantage due to point1 above). Gaur is better or comparable to Sec74-77 builders.
    3. Few other projects are also getting completed in these sectors. So that good for Gaur project.
    4. Project being 50% complete, with phase-1 nearing completion means a lot less risk. I think people tend to discount this fact a lot. A project midway means way less risk.

Cons:-
    1. Biggest being the metro is supposed to pass in front of Sector76-78. This point alone would mean the chances of appreciation would be much much more in these sectors. This point alone would justify a buy in these sectors.
    2. Higher price.
    3. 2Km further away is Noida Ext where projects are selling at 1800. So that could limit the appreciation there.

So it's your call. I would say go for Prateek Wisteria. Ajnara is a decent builder but as I read a post, its Grand Heritage has a very high density.

Comment

Sector 74/77 to Sector 119 : hardly 1- 1.5 km

locatiowise sector 74/76/77 are better than 119/120
      Manish

Comment

Lagi shart...Sector-121 is best among all.
        Bang on straight & wide road.....with very low density expected.

Comment

Originally posted by jhaxxx1r View Post
          Lagi shart...Sector-121 is best among all.
          Bang on straight & wide road.....with very low density expected.
          Jha ji - it never was a thread about which sector was the best.
          it's about given the fact that 4 GHS are going to be ready for posession in the next 1 year - how is it to invest in this sector in the current scenario.

no doubt - location wise 121 is good, but as you say very low density expected which means not much commercial (shops etc) will be near to this sector due to low demand.

Comment

Why do you need "much commercial (shops etc)" in a reidential area. A few can do. Isn't it Rohitjee?

Originally posted by sonirohit View Post
            Jha ji - it never was a thread about which sector was the best.
            it's about given the fact that 4 GHS are going to be ready for posession in the next 1 year - how is it to invest in this sector in the current scenario.

no doubt - location wise 121 is good, but as you say very low density expected which means not much commercial (shops etc) will be near to this sector due to low demand.

Comment

Originally posted by thakur View Post
              Why do you need "much commercial (shops etc)" in a reidential area. A few can do. Isn't it Rohitjee?
              Well - for 2 reasons -

a - it's more convinent for you if you have everything in the vicinity within the sector.
              b - Appreciation is better if your sector has a full fledged market. Case in point - Sec 50 compared to say 52 or 34.However there has to be a fine balance - too much commercial in a sector will make it a fish market Case in point sectors around 12-22.

IMHO - of the upcoming sectors (120, 121) - 119 has an earmarked shopping complex of about 70 shops.

However I'd like to put a disclaimer here - I might be biased towards a particular builder or sector since I've purchased here. So take a decision based on your analysis not my advice.

Comment

Originally posted by sonirohit View Post
                Well - for 2 reasons -

a - it's more convinent for you if you have everything in the vicinity within the sector.
                b - Appreciation is better if your sector has a full fledged market. Case in point - Sec 50 compared to say 52 or 34.However there has to be a fine balance - too much commercial in a sector will make it a fish market Case in point sectors around 12-22.

IMHO - of the upcoming sectors (120, 121) - 119 has an earmarked shopping complex of about 70 shops.

However I'd like to put a disclaimer here - I might be biased towards a particular builder or sector since I've purchased here. So take a decision based on your analysis not my advice.
                Hi Rohit,

Is this shopping complex being built by NA. Will it be ready by the time sec 119 societies are given possesion to owners.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek_singh View Post
                  Hi Rohit,

Is this shopping complex being built by NA. Will it be ready by the time sec 119 societies are given possesion to owners.
                  Answer to this is yes and no it probably won't be ready by the time these come up for posession - but in a few years yes they should be ready.

Comment

What is the update on this Shopping complex of 70 shops(or whatever no of shops) in sector 119..Just gossip or there is really something out there, which is supposed to come...

If it is there , what is the location of the same in sector 119...

Please share

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X