Collapse

Floor to ceiling height in varous projects

Last updated: November 26 2010
14 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Floor to ceiling height in varous projects

that is what I am saying Nibha.....approval is of 20 floors and he will build 20 floors only, but due to lesser height of ceiling, it will be only 180 ft instead of 200 ft. i.e. he has saved material of 20 ft i.e. 2 floors....so either you call it a sving or you can say he got the 2 floors free....in the nutshell, buyer is a looser and without any doubt builder is a winner here also.

Originally posted by nibha View Post
    Still if the approval is for 20 floor , he can build only 20 no matter what is the height of each floor ...
    As such there is not limit on the height ...

Comment

Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
      that is what I am saying Nibha.....approval is of 20 floors and he will build 20 floors only, but due to lesser height of ceiling, it will be only 180 ft instead of 200 ft. i.e. he has saved material of 20 ft i.e. 2 floors....so either you call it a sving or you can say he got the 2 floors free....in the nutshell, buyer is a looser and without any doubt builder is a winner here also.

Minimum Height of 10 feet between floor and roof is desirable for better ventilation. More than that is taxing on AC factor.

Remember the buildings constructed during fifties had 14 feet clearance. Few had even more.........

Yes, by reducing the ceiling height, builder saves money.........

Comment

Celeste vs Saba

Assotech celeste has operational Saba apartment near it. saba has around 10 floors, and celeste has around 17 now. but celeste building looks only slightly taller than saba. looks like clear height in saba is 1.5 time that of celeste.

Comment

height diff will not look much when looking from down. if you climb on the roof of saba you will be able to spot diff.
          Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
          Assotech celeste has operational Saba apartment near it. saba has around 10 floors, and celeste has around 17 now. but celeste building looks only slightly taller than saba. looks like clear height in saba is 1.5 time that of celeste.

Comment

11 ft

Dear All,

This is issue raised by me 8 month before to reputated builder in 137 , after 8 month hold my application refund the amount without interest , without appreciation and without deduction .

Till i search out various project in noida , I find Assotech is better in terms of specification .

He will give 11 ft height . I assume that if room of 11*14 with 9 ft height and 11*14 room with 11 ft height will have huge difference ......

We have to ask before booking like ceiling height , door height , window height , loading , Accessories used by builder ( make / model ) , tiles , wooden flooring .( He didnot give u free , he will charged high quality rate and delevered low quality material .

Helios in term of loading ...is good .

thanks & regads

Rakesh

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X