guidance : legal rights payment of instalments

Last updated: August 17 2010
1 | Posts
662 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guidance : legal rights payment of instalments

hello, friends, I neeed some guidance from seniors. I booked flat under flexiplan in Amrapali princely sector 76 noida(paid booking amount 10% paid and balance 30% to be paid in 45 days). Serving in armed forces in north east. On 21 jul-recd sms from amrapali office to sign agreement. I requested to send agreement and documents for home loan by post. Till dt I have not recieved agreement and docu. W/O docu I cannot process home loan and therefore pay Ist installment(to be paid within 45 days). Infact I require atleast 45 days to process home loan after I recieve documents. Amrapali office says 45 days started after 21 jul- day of sending sms. What are my legal rights in this regard. I have been almost sending email and calling up amrapali and allchecksdeal.com, but still no progress has been made.

Re : guidance : legal rights payment of instalments

Originally posted by nandandangwal View Post
    hello, friends, I neeed some guidance from seniors. I booked flat under flexiplan in Amrapali princely sector 76 noida(paid booking amount 10% paid and balance 30% to be paid in 45 days). Serving in armed forces in north east. On 21 jul-recd sms from amrapali office to sign agreement. I requested to send agreement and documents for home loan by post. Till dt I have not recieved agreement and docu. W/O docu I cannot process home loan and therefore pay Ist installment(to be paid within 45 days). Infact I require atleast 45 days to process home loan after I recieve documents. Amrapali office says 45 days started after 21 jul- day of sending sms. What are my legal rights in this regard. I have been almost sending email and calling up amrapali and allchecksdeal.com, but still no progress has been made.
    Hi Nandan,
    Seems you are away from Noida. YOu can do the following ASAP-
    -File your complaint in consumer forum after informing the builder if u do not receive a response.
    -Nominate someone staying in Noida or closeby to expedite the process for you
    -Find out more buyers in the same project and take updates from them after informing your issue.

Let us know the progress.
    MM

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X