Dear members, anyone knows whats the current construction status of Lotus Boulevard and the current booking rate. I booked a flat in Dec at 3350 with 4% discount from allcheckdeals.

Appreciate if people can share this info.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi
    Phase 1 is already 5th floor casting is completed and construction is going on full swing. You can see project updfates in their site.
    CommentQuote
  • company booking rate is 3800, but they dont have any inventory or are holding them whatever they have. resale is around 3500. this was around 4 weeks ago.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Alokji for this good news. I am quite hopefull that immidiately after the handover of phase 1, the rates should cross 5000. All investors should feel happy about it. Lets wait and watch.

Kumar

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    company booking rate is 3800, but they dont have any inventory or are holding them whatever they have. resale is around 3500. this was around 4 weeks ago.
    CommentQuote
  • hi everybody,
    posting this for a friend who is looking for a 1680sft in LB . whats the latest? is there any inventory left? whats the price on resale?
    thanx in advance:o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sab_maya_hai
    hi everybody,
    posting this for a friend who is looking for a 1680sft in LB . whats the latest? is there any inventory left? whats the price on resale?
    thanx in advance:o

hi folks,
    please help out a friend of mine . he is bit computer shy kindda person. so i am doing the work for him. he is serious about LB having missed the bus(??)last year. also someone can pm the contact for negotiation. my friend wants to finalise the deal before diwali. thanx in advance.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sab_maya_hai
    hi folks,
    please help out a friend of mine . he is bit computer shy kindda person. so i am doing the work for him. he is serious about LB having missed the bus(??)last year. also someone can pm the contact for negotiation. my friend wants to finalise the deal before diwali. thanx in advance.:)

got to know from some thread & also through one broker, LB still have inventory but they are keeping it, & will sell them once they are ready to move. But I feel, these are all talks, take a pay-check & they'll surely say, this is available but may not be as per buyers requirement. Resale has many options, check out the broker numbers from various websites...

I was offered in 3400 in resale + broker charges (1-2%), loss in resale..second transfer is not free. Also, one may have to pay black money ...

Like your friend, I too had also missed the bus but finally booked in LB (though very lately but when one makes up his/her mind, few extra lacs dont matter in such a huge buy) in fresh booking (3750-3% = 3637.5-3.5% (credit note).

Best luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    got to know from some thread & also through one broker, LB still have inventory but they are keeping it, & will sell them once they are ready to move. But I feel, these are all talks, take a pay-check & they'll surely say, this is available but may not be as per buyers requirement. Resale has many options, check out the broker numbers from various websites...

I was offered in 3400 in resale + broker charges (1-2%), loss in resale..second transfer is not free. Also, one may have to pay black money ...

Like your friend, I too had also missed the bus but finally booked in LB (though very lately but when one makes up his/her mind, few extra lacs dont matter in such a huge buy) in fresh booking (3750-3% = 3637.5-3.5% (credit note).

Best luck.

thanx a lot . hope this helps. i will pass the info.
    CommentQuote
  • !!

Originally Posted by LChand

Best luck.

3637 psf + other charges? if yes, although it's a personal preference and I am no one to critisize your choice, i feel this is a bit expensive. when is the possession for your phase? what do you expect the all incl rate once you get the possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello
    would anyone know when are the first apartments being released for possesion Lotus Boulevard?
    Which buildings?
    Are there any 3 bedroom flats in that lot and how much is the going price?
    cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/4874-3c-lotus-boulevard-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-100-noida/page406?t=5677&page=406

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path
    CommentQuote