Any takers for this project in Sector 137?
I have booked two; is it a good Inverstment.
I have gone and seen purvanchal's Silver City project in Sector 93; it's very good done and maintained.

Any views on the same? Experts plz...
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vik
    U seems to do things in double. If i am correct ,
    U had two flats in Sliver city , one of which u wanted to sell ...
    Anyways
    Purvanchal is a good builder, I think the project would be good , just that are still not off the block , as in started with construction ...
    They have a deadline of June ,13 with 6 months as grace period ...
    That make it 2014 ...

Originally Posted by vikrana
    Any takers for this project in Sector 137?
    I have booked two; is it a good Inverstment.
    I have gone and seen purvanchal's Silver City project in Sector 93; it's very good done and maintained.

Any views on the same? Experts plz...
    CommentQuote
  • At what price ? CLP
    CommentQuote
  • Such a high price!

the site says price of 3500+ /sqft! that too in sector 137!
    CommentQuote
  • What's resale price quoted ? Is it good for investment purpose now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal - Royal Park Owners user group

Hi All,

I have booked a flat in Purvanchal Royal Park, Sector - 137. I have also created a group for the owners, please join in. This will act a common platform for all of us to get together and receive updates about the project.

purvanchalroyalpark

Best Regards,
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • 3500 is just a gimmick. Spoke to person from Purvanchal yesterday. BSP quoted to me was 2900 in CLP though mentioned in brochure was 3525.

All inclusive for 1280sq ft comes to around 42lacs+club+plc. Good thing is that 1280 is 3BHK albeit with 2bathroom with a Park next to the prject (as shown in Wikimapia) & a proposed metro station in front.

What was really strange was how the company guy told me I could get any floor as availbility was there. I had asked for 4-5th floor. That tells me the project has not seen good response as Sec137 is a very high density sector. Infact it looks to be be true for all Sec137 projects.

Maybe somebody with more info can share.

But I have seen Silver City & what I saw was pretty good.
    CommentQuote
  • Google Group Purvanchal

Hi Guys,

I guess the group name was deleted as per forum policy. The group details are - purvanchalroyalpark at googlegroups dot com.

Regards,
    Ravi.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DelhiInvestr
    3500 is just a gimmick. Spoke to person from Purvanchal yesterday. BSP quoted to me was 2900 in CLP though mentioned in brochure was 3525.

All inclusive for 1280sq ft comes to around 42lacs+club+plc. Good thing is that 1280 is 3BHK albeit with 2bathroom with a Park next to the prject (as shown in Wikimapia) & a proposed metro station in front.

What was really strange was how the company guy told me I could get any floor as availbility was there. I had asked for 4-5th floor. That tells me the project has not seen good response as Sec137 is a very high density sector. Infact it looks to be be true for all Sec137 projects.

Maybe somebody with more info can share.

But I have seen Silver City & what I saw was pretty good.

u r correct..purvanchal is not able to sell much units..one reason could be they have come up iwth bigger size..and lt of competition in sec137..now a days you can see lot many ads from purvanchal..
    CommentQuote
  • Availability in ATS Royal Park

Well, guys, I booked it just a few days back, and on the availability front, I checked it at their office myself, and availability is all above 10th floor in the high rise towers. No low floor availability was there.

Best Regards,
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • And yeah, I am talking about park facing units.
    CommentQuote
  • purvanchal has decent track record.
    but was quoting too much for 137 sector initally.
    then bringing down price barganing is not healthy sign.
    indicate that project response not up to mark.
    it should have calculated the bsp at first place seeing market condition.

though bargaining has become trend these days.

only project which seems promising in 137 till now is logics.
    what happens tommorow time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    u r correct..purvanchal is not able to sell much units..one reason could be they have come up iwth bigger size..and lt of competition in sec137..now a days you can see lot many ads from purvanchal..

On the contrary, a builder starts full fledged advertising once a major portion if its cost is recovered from the pre-launch stage. Once they start advertising, they increase the rates as well, and just sell out the unsold units. This is actual profit for them. Thats why in the prelaunch phase you get floor availability easier and once you see its ads in the media, the availability vanishes.

Best Regards
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • imo, sec137 aint promising right now but it still is PROPOSED to be PROMISING!
    CommentQuote
  • you logic doesn't make any sense. why will builder waste his money on ads if he is able to sell without ads. how many ads you have seen for lotus panache, boulevard and logix blossom county.
    Originally Posted by noidaa
    On the contrary, a builder starts full fledged advertising once a major portion if its cost is recovered from the pre-launch stage. Once they start advertising, they increase the rates as well, and just sell out the unsold units. This is actual profit for them. Thats why in the prelaunch phase you get floor availability easier and once you see its ads in the media, the availability vanishes.

Best Regards
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    you logic doesn't make any sense. why will builder waste his money on ads if he is able to sell without ads. how many ads you have seen for lotus panache, boulevard and logix blossom county.

Thats really a good question! The builder will not actually "waste" his money, but "invest" in marketing of the project at such a stage. Doing so at higher psf will in turn help him in getting those units sold which otherwise wont get sold (higher floors, non-park facing etc).

Example, Eldeco Sharanam, I booked at 2600 psf in june CLP, no ads what so ever. For the last one month you have been seeing ads in papers, at what BSP, its 3200. less discounts roughly ~3000. BTW, its Great Value Sharanam once you have bought this ;)

The marketing strategies varies across projects and companies. Logix prefers using the wide network of dealers it has created and I think every one in this forum must have seen logix BG and BC ads at least 10 times in the papers they color using green colored housing ads nowadays, as if they are providing homes in jungles ;)

Hope it makes sense now.
    CommentQuote