Any takers for this project in Sector 137?
I have booked two; is it a good Inverstment.
I have gone and seen purvanchal's Silver City project in Sector 93; it's very good done and maintained.

Any views on the same? Experts plz...
Read more
Reply
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think we are seeing the same situation with different perspective. even in the situation you described, ideal for builder will be to sell his project at higher rate without any ads. the ads come in picture when he is not able to move units without them. regarding logix, are you saying that there are lots of dealers who deal exclusively in logix flats. because in my experience every dealer will get you a booking in any project you want.

    Originally Posted by noidaa
    Thats really a good question! The builder will not actually "waste" his money, but "invest" in marketing of the project at such a stage. Doing so at higher psf will in turn help him in getting those units sold which otherwise wont get sold (higher floors, non-park facing etc).

    Example, Eldeco Sharanam, I booked at 2600 psf in june CLP, no ads what so ever. For the last one month you have been seeing ads in papers, at what BSP, its 3200. less discounts roughly ~3000. BTW, its Great Value Sharanam once you have bought this ;)

    The marketing strategies varies across projects and companies. Logix prefers using the wide network of dealers it has created.

    Hope it makes sense now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I think we are seeing the same situation with different perspective. even in the situation you described, ideal for builder will be to sell his project at higher rate without any ads. the ads come in picture when he is not able to move units without them. regarding logix, are you saying that there are lots of dealers who deal exclusively in logix flats. because in my experience every dealer will get you a booking in any project you want.



    Agreed for the ideal case. But in todays scenario, where supply exceeds demand, and with so many project launches all across, no builder will adopt the ideal strategy! A builder can expect higher rate without ads only in case it has a superman kinda commanding power in real estate, like Hiranandani, maybe ATS (not sure about post paradiso scenario) etc. Bringing advertisement before a pre--launch will be of no use.

    Pre-launch gives them a customers perspective, a test market. Otherwise what if a builder is not able to sell even after advertisements. It hampers the builders brand image! One project is a short term event for a builder, and no organization goes for short term gains keeping its brand image at stake ( unless its waiting for a suitable night to catch a flight ).

    I didnt mean that dealers are dealing exclusively for logix. I think I had a typo there. What I intended to say was - 3C has a wide network of dealers and Logix is using advertisements to max ( blossom greens and blossom county)

    Best Regards
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Countless!

    Originally Posted by alokgarg
    you logic doesn't make any sense. why will builder waste his money on ads if he is able to sell without ads. how many ads you have seen for lotus panache, boulevard and logix blossom county.


    As I have said earlier elswhere, I mostly find myself agreeing to your views. So this post is surprising for me, as it comes from you.

    Lotus Boulevard: very less ads.

    Panache: Ads on DnD for last 3-4 months min., HT eststes evey week. don't know about other papers.

    Blossom county: wathcing their ads in papers from last 10 months.
    CommentQuote
  • my ad consumption is mostly from FM radio ads. so I was referring to that only. they are mostly ads for projects in noida extension and 1-2 projects in sector 137.
    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    As I have said earlier elswhere, I mostly find myself agreeing to your views. So this post is surprising for me, as it comes from you.

    Lotus Boulevard: very less ads.

    Panache: Ads on DnD for last 3-4 months min., HT eststes evey week. don't know about other papers.

    Blossom county: wathcing their ads in papers from last 10 months.
    CommentQuote
  • And btw, AFAIK Purvanchal guys are not selling thro' dealers. So, dealer based advertisements were ever zero for Purvanchal RP.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Am planning to buy one unit here. Any idea about the currenct going rate post negotiation. I am told 2900 under CLP by the builder.

    Also, what are the prospects of this project..

    Thanks,
    Jagat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jagatshams
    Hi, Am planning to buy one unit here. Any idea about the currenct going rate post negotiation. I am told 2900 under CLP by the builder.

    Also, what are the prospects of this project..

    Thanks,
    Jagat


    Jagat: Did u check for units in resale.

    Any idea whats the all inclusive cost in resale. In other thread, i read 2900 all inclusive on bargaining. Did u bargained with builder
    CommentQuote
  • 2900 is BSP under CP final price. all inclusive comes to around 3400..

    Hope this clarifies.

    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • folks, any prospective buyers for royal park? I am looking to invest in this property and would like to connect with like-minded folks before making the final decision.
    Please pm me.
    Regards
    Arun
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal Royal Park

    Originally Posted by buyhome2012
    folks, any prospective buyers for royal park? I am looking to invest in this property and would like to connect with like-minded folks before making the final decision.
    Please pm me.
    Regards
    Arun


    I am interested in the same. Any ideas as to what will the price at this point of time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buyernew
    I am interested in the same. Any ideas as to what will the price at this point of time.


    its an excellent project for end-use,

    1. Has only 3 and 4 BHKs (no 1 and 2 BHKs)
    2. Doesnt deal with brokers - only direct selling. You need to go to their site office.
    3. Is very transparent in dealing with buyers

    Rate as of now is 4800 psf (CLP Plan).

    All d best.

    Also refer the below original thread which will give you loads of information you would need to make decision:

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/19175-purvanchal-royal-park-by-purvanchal-group-in-sector-137-noida?t=21342
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote