Last updated: August 20 2010
3 | Posts
2018 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotus 3C Boulevard II in Sector 107

Hi Guys,

Long back when I visited Lotus Boulevard site office, dealers told me that not much inventory is left; either go for Panache or wait for Boulevard II, which will be launched shortly. But still no news on that. Instead, 3C is launching Zing on sector 168, with a very high price with respect to the location (3250 all inclusive). I wonder then how much they will charge for Boulevard II, 3600? I am wondering whether I should wait for it or book elsewhere . The lack of reputed builders in Noida is pissing me off!

Re : Lotus 3C Boulevard II in Sector 107

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
    Hi Guys,

Long back when I visited Lotus Boulevard site office, dealers told me that not much inventory is left; either go for Panache or wait for Boulevard II, which will be launched shortly. But still no news on that. Instead, 3C is launching Zing on sector 168, with a very high price with respect to the location (3250 all inclusive). I wonder then how much they will charge for Boulevard II, 3600? I am wondering whether I should wait for it or book elsewhere . The lack of reputed builders in Noida is pissing me off!
    I heard that it would be some ultra luxury project that they will launch end-of-year or even next year. 3600 won't surprize me. If the price will be worth the wait or not, I cant tell....They haven't delivered anything yet, but they do want to ride the positive wave in their favour and milk all the plots they have before anything is delivered ...(which is phase-1 LB sometime next yr, I believe)

Comment

Originally posted by sequence View Post
      I heard that it would be some ultra luxury project that they will launch end-of-year or even next year. 3600 won't surprize me. If the price will be worth the wait or not, I cant tell....They haven't delivered anything yet, but they do want to ride the positive wave in their favour and milk all the plots they have before anything is delivered ...(which is phase-1 LB sometime next yr, I believe)
      if the noida prices cross 3100-3300 then i believe it would be worthwhile to look at gurgaon also as an investment option. the main attarction was small sizes and low prices which attracted people to noida and this to an extent lessened the factor of over supply.
      but with prices now beginning to match gurgaon wonder what will now happen.,.

Comment

I don't think they will be able to launch at the rate of 3600, 3100 or 3200(after discount) will be good enough. It's a very large plot and a ultra luxury township in such a large area will not sell. They have the experience with spacia and panache that flats at premium price are not easy to sell.

3c project will not be ready except few possesions in two years, henc they will be able to ask a price of 3200 or 3300 but after discount it will come downto 3100.

Let's see I am not able to see any sharp rise in prices in near future(except if somebody borrowed the marketing strategies from ats and create a price hype).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X