I would like to have advise from all the RE experts.

I am planning to buy a flat in Assotech, Sec-78. After a rigorous search in the area (sec whic76,77,78 which is my preferred location in Noida). This looks me better than all the other in the area. This is in pre-launch phase. and possession date is 30 months from date of booking. People say Assotech is really good builder and delivers on time and they says loan will be approved by SBI, PNB banks.
Other options i found interesting were Prateek Wisteria which is also a good builder. In cost, all of them are a bit high among the other recently launched projects and having almost nearby prices.
Please share your views.

Thanks
Manish
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Assotech might be good, but just check the floor plans for Sec-78 project.... they are worst I have seen in any other project....
    Floor Plan wise Prateek is best among the 3 you have asked for.

Originally Posted by Looker

I am planning to buy a flat in Assotech, Sec-78. After a rigorous search in the area (sec whic76,77,78 which is my preferred location in Noida). This looks me better than all the other in the area. This is in pre-launch phase. and possession date is 30 months from date of booking. People say Assotech is really good builder and delivers on time and they says loan will be approved by SBI, PNB banks.
    Other options i found interesting were Prateek Wisteria which is also a good builder. In cost, all of them are a bit high among the other recently launched projects and having almost nearby prices.
    Please share your views.

Thanks
    Manish
    CommentQuote
  • Info Required

Hi
    Have u booked the flat?
    If yes then congrats.
    Please let me know at what cost u booked it and which floor.
    What all it inclusive.

Thanks and Regards,
    Dheeraj

Originally Posted by Looker

Please share your views.

Thanks
    Manish
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dheeraj,

I have not booked the flat yet. I liked the floor plan & as everybody knows, Assotech's name precedes it's quality.

It's Windsor Park in Indrapuram & Windsor Green in Sec-50 are testimony to the quality of product it provides.

I am ready to go ahead with it...........just last minute discussion is going on with the broker, to squeeze out max. discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech Windsor Court

Originally Posted by amol8080
    Assotech might be good, but just check the floor plans for Sec-78 project.... they are worst I have seen in any other project....
    Floor Plan wise Prateek is best among the 3 you have asked for.

I am agree with you, it can be worst because they are giving us a MUVS concept, that stands for Multi Utility Variable Space which we can use either office or bedroom or whatever we want. Elevated design is very useless for us because whenever we will sit on our balcony we will get fresh air and when we `ill enter into our apartment we have to go up three stairs first then only we can enter into flat, for this company representatives are stated that the developer is giving us privacy through its floor design. Yes, I can say that the floor plan of Assotech Windsor Court is worst.

These are the features of Layout Plan of Assotech Windsor Court which other developers are not providing by their Floor Layout plan.

I hope you will not mind this language. If somehow i hearted you then i feel sorry.

Thanks

Nitin
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Looker, Have you booked in assotech. I have also booked in assotech windsor court just 2 days back.
    CommentQuote
  • assotech windsor court

Originally Posted by salu1707
    Hi Looker, Have you booked in assotech. I have also booked in assotech windsor court just 2 days back.

Hi, Congrats on ur buy and best wishes. Assotech is really a good builder since I have personally seen its property (windsor park) in Indirapuram.
    Can u please share the rate which u have booked flat including discount and what is the present construction status?
    Thanks
    Cheers..:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • rate

At what rate and other charges ?
    Pl share
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sandy / Rakesh, I booked the Assotech Windsor Court flat in 3240 psf(Flexi plan 3200 + 40 IFMS at the time of possession). This was some sort of corporate plan which includes:
    Car Parking
    Lease rent
    Club Charge
    Floor PLC
    Location PLC
    If any other charges

I was said there won't be any floor or Location PLC. I got Pool facing flat for which i was not charged extra. Construction will likely to get start by Nov end and possession time will be by june 2013 + 6 month grace period.Do you guys need any more info regrading that.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Salu1707, please tell me which floor you have booked and also share me dealer number as I am also interested to book 940 , 2bhk in it .

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by salu1707
    Hi Looker, Have you booked in assotech. I have also booked in assotech windsor court just 2 days back.

I have also booked in assotech and invite all who have booked their for further discussion on project progress etc.
    CommentQuote
  • HI Anurag

I am also interested in buying a flat in this project. Can you please share the price & and what size you bought?

Regards
    Manish
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the 7X site on 26th January... Still we have the brokers jumping on cars for selling flats. Its unfair to compare them with 'Chai-walas' as the Chaiwalas have more grace, we need to go to them to get Tea :) ...

Assotech is BEHIND the main apartments in that area... Location wise its good for people who prefer to avoid the HORN-Y Indian traffic (plz don't take any double meanings)... The other good aspect (rumor) told by the staff was that opposite WC, there is an 11 acre park... But with the kind of honest government we have, that park can turn into another apartment in no time. Actually, that would be better as compared to the kind of activities CHEAP couples do in parks these days...

Disadvantages of WC is the location if the metro actually comes to 7X... also the construction pace is NIL, only about 40% of the excavation is done... there arent any machines there, neither workers... so it might be the last completing projects in 7X... Still Assotech will beat Gardenia :)

Just to add one more thing, price is 3240 PSF inclusive all. Brokers can give a 3% discount on this... which means approx 3150... Too expensive for something which is still in air, but still better since ASSOTECH is involved
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

What is the price for this project, can smbdy guide me as i am a bit confused with so many rates on the sites and also wondering if those are the latest or not, hav called a few agents but i think this forum can provide me much better and reliable information...

My second option is "logix blossom greens", if the senior members can advice me abt the pros and cons of two projects the it would help me a lot...thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to book in Windsor Court - Sec 78, Noida

Hi,
    I am planning to book a flat in Assotech Windsor Court. Can you experienced guys please advice me if its a good buy. They say that the possession will be i a couple of years from now, which seems decent enough to me.

Existing buyers of Windsor Court, please let me know about your experience as yet.

Thanks
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • I am investor in Winsorcourt GA 02 building. Builder promised me to deliver it by Dec 2013 with 6 months grace periods. I visited the site today and looks like I wont get it by Dec 2015 although builder is telling to deliver it by Diwali 2014. This project is delayed like anything and would like to suggest all not to invest in this project.
    CommentQuote