AssotechWindsor Court in Sec78 Noida

Last updated: March 31 2015
19 | Posts
17 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AssotechWindsor Court in Sec78 Noida

I would like to have advise from all the RE experts.

I am planning to buy a flat in Assotech, Sec-78. After a rigorous search in the area (sec whic76,77,78 which is my preferred location in Noida). This looks me better than all the other in the area. This is in pre-launch phase. and possession date is 30 months from date of booking. People say Assotech is really good builder and delivers on time and they says loan will be approved by SBI, PNB banks.
    Other options i found interesting were Prateek Wisteria which is also a good builder. In cost, all of them are a bit high among the other recently launched projects and having almost nearby prices.
    Please share your views.

Thanks
    Manish
    Assotech - Windsor Court, Sec-78
    53.13%
    Unitech - Unihomes 3, Sec-113
    6.25%
    Prateek Wisteria, Sec-77
    40.63%
    Last edited by Looker; August 19 2010, 04:34 PM.

Re : AssotechWindsor Court in Sec78 Noida

Assotech might be good, but just check the floor plans for Sec-78 project.... they are worst I have seen in any other project....
    Floor Plan wise Prateek is best among the 3 you have asked for.

Originally posted by Looker View Post

I am planning to buy a flat in Assotech, Sec-78. After a rigorous search in the area (sec whic76,77,78 which is my preferred location in Noida). This looks me better than all the other in the area. This is in pre-launch phase. and possession date is 30 months from date of booking. People say Assotech is really good builder and delivers on time and they says loan will be approved by SBI, PNB banks.
    Other options i found interesting were Prateek Wisteria which is also a good builder. In cost, all of them are a bit high among the other recently launched projects and having almost nearby prices.
    Please share your views.

Thanks
    Manish

Comment

Info Required

Hi
      Have u booked the flat?
      If yes then congrats.
      Please let me know at what cost u booked it and which floor.
      What all it inclusive.

Thanks and Regards,
      Dheeraj

Originally posted by Looker View Post

Please share your views.

Thanks
      Manish

Comment

Hi Dheeraj,

I have not booked the flat yet. I liked the floor plan & as everybody knows, Assotech's name precedes it's quality.

It's Windsor Park in Indrapuram & Windsor Green in Sec-50 are testimony to the quality of product it provides.

I am ready to go ahead with it...........just last minute discussion is going on with the broker, to squeeze out max. discount.

Comment

Assotech Windsor Court

Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
          Assotech might be good, but just check the floor plans for Sec-78 project.... they are worst I have seen in any other project....
          Floor Plan wise Prateek is best among the 3 you have asked for.
          I am agree with you, it can be worst because they are giving us a MUVS concept, that stands for Multi Utility Variable Space which we can use either office or bedroom or whatever we want. Elevated design is very useless for us because whenever we will sit on our balcony we will get fresh air and when we `ill enter into our apartment we have to go up three stairs first then only we can enter into flat, for this company representatives are stated that the developer is giving us privacy through its floor design. Yes, I can say that the floor plan of Assotech Windsor Court is worst.

These are the features of Layout Plan of Assotech Windsor Court which other developers are not providing by their Floor Layout plan.

I hope you will not mind this language. If somehow i hearted you then i feel sorry.

Thanks

Nitin
          Thanks

Comment

Hi Looker, Have you booked in assotech. I have also booked in assotech windsor court just 2 days back.

Comment

assotech windsor court

Originally posted by salu1707 View Post
              Hi Looker, Have you booked in assotech. I have also booked in assotech windsor court just 2 days back.
              Hi, Congrats on ur buy and best wishes. Assotech is really a good builder since I have personally seen its property (windsor park) in Indirapuram.
              Can u please share the rate which u have booked flat including discount and what is the present construction status?
              Thanks
              Cheers..

Comment

rate

At what rate and other charges ?
                Pl share

Comment

Hi Sandy / Rakesh, I booked the Assotech Windsor Court flat in 3240 psf(Flexi plan 3200 + 40 IFMS at the time of possession). This was some sort of corporate plan which includes:
                  Car Parking
                  Lease rent
                  Club Charge
                  Floor PLC
                  Location PLC
                  If any other charges

I was said there won't be any floor or Location PLC. I got Pool facing flat for which i was not charged extra. Construction will likely to get start by Nov end and possession time will be by june 2013 + 6 month grace period.Do you guys need any more info regrading that.

Comment

Hi Salu1707, please tell me which floor you have booked and also share me dealer number as I am also interested to book 940 , 2bhk in it .

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Tags: NULL
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X