Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Ground Floor and First Floor Flats Pose Higher Security Risks?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Do Ground Floor and First Floor Flats Pose Higher Security Risks?

Last updated: January 21 2016
72 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Do Ground Floor and First Floor Flats Pose Higher Security Risks?

Originally posted by nibha View Post
    I agree
    What I meant was , unless u will live in a building u will not get to know the pros and cons of upper and lower floors...
    I was afraid of shifting 2 india but when I started living here than I found that living style inside gated complex specially on ground floor is even better than Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
      I was afraid of shifting 2 india but when I started living here than I found that living style inside gated complex specially on ground floor is even better than Europe.
      Refreshing to hear that people are more happy to settle back to India else we have been seeing all sorts of cribbing from people who came back from west.

Tinesha can u also put in give detailed experiences on how and why u have felt that living in a gated complex in India(NCR)has been better than Europe? it will be good for those who are going to live in an aptt for the 1st time

thanx
      MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
        Refreshing to hear that people are more happy to settle back to India else we have been seeing all sorts of cribbing from people who came back from west.

Tinesha can u also put in give detailed experiences on how and why u have felt that living in a gated complex in India(NCR)has been better than Europe? it will be good for those who are going to live in an aptt for the 1st time

thanx
        We need 2 have non-stop water , power , security , club , zym , swimming pool , good neighbour , park , some open green space to have good life style at home . We had all this in Europe but we were all alone there & were missing our family too much .

Comment

We need 2 have non-stop water , power , security , club , zym , swimming pool , good neighbour , park , some open green space to have good life style at home . We had all this in Europe but we were all alone there & were missing our family too much .
          Yes thats true. Family is the most important factor for all of us when we go abroad and pulls us back. If u have any positive experience of staying in an aptt please share with us. BTW are u having all the above facilities that u mentioned in your current house here?
          MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
            Yes thats true. Family is the most important factor for all of us when we go abroad and pulls us back. If u have any positive experience of staying in an aptt please share with us. BTW are u having all the above facilities that u mentioned in your current house here?
            Yes all these facilities are available in our society . We donot feel alone in apartment & feel part of big family where we celebrate all our festivals together ..

Comment

Yes all these facilities are available in our society . We donot feel alone in apartment & feel part of big family where we celebrate all our festivals together ..
              Great and thanx for giving positive thoughts.
              MM

Comment

Apt time to discuss the REAL ISSUES ??

Greatear Noida: Residents shocked as 18 locked flats robbed in Gaur City

Comment

Gaur city thief caught, 23 thousand rupee recovered

Comment

i have also a flat on ground floor
                    there is no security issue
                    because there is a high security system

So don't worry first check the security system in the community

Comment

Privacy issues in ground floor , you cant open your curtains

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X