4771 | Posts
672950 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.

Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Looks really nice.

Comment

Nice website...

Booking amount is whopping 35% in Flexi....another 15% on allotment.

Effectively means builder grabs 50% of cost before doing anything. Highly risky for buyer...

Comment

First transfer only after 50% payment

Originally posted by RoyalMax View Post
        Nice website...

Booking amount is whopping 35% in Flexi....another 15% on allotment.

Effectively means builder grabs 50% of cost before doing anything. Highly risky for buyer...
        also first transfer allowed only after 50% payment; less attractive for Investors also..Has someone saw any hoarding or flags at site..

Comment

Good one, but...

Hi Guys,

I thought I have seen every project in Noida and Extension and yesterday I saw an ad for this project. I saw the website and was impressed. More than 82% floor area is not a joke. When I told this to other brokers, they said 'koi builder de hi nahi sakta sir!'. Plus minimum size is 1575. So they are surely making this for crorepatis. I am considering size 1575. The floor plan is excellent. They also have option of changing the inner layout of walls as per our liking. That is unique in Noida. But the floor plan for 1575 is so good, I dont feel like making any changes to it! Location is also good. But the size of the plot is only 5 acres which seems very small to me. This has resulted in amenities being limited. Only amenities being given are what every other builder is giving. Even a tennis court is not there.

I contacted a broker and he came to me with details. He told me that this is a joint venture between Antriksh and a senior person at Mentor Graphics. He also said that will become a premium project like ATS, which I don't believe. But yes, they are giving modular kitchen (written in the brochure) and wardrobes (not written, but broker says it will be given in pre-launch). The broker was nice to talk to and said that the project has even been approved by banks. He also talked to his bank guys for my financing. Many projects in the area are 50% sold and are still not passed by bank. This, along with 82% floor area and configurable floor plan, makes me think that these people are really professional. The cost is coming around 50 lakh in flexi.

Overall I am impressed and want to buy. But, I am finding it hard to manage 50 lakh! Hence most probably will settle for Hyde Park 1465 size.

Comment

Yes, I saw the hoardings

There is one hoarding where we take left turn for sector 78. It reads 'Site for Sunshine Helios'. Another one is inside the Sikka campus!

Yes, the first transfer thing looks tricky. But actually they are taking 50% upfront in flexi. So unless we go for CLP, this wont create an issue, as 50% is anyway gone.

One more issue is that the 1575 size flats are all outside facing, and they are charging PLC even for road facing!

On their site, they are repeatedly stressing possession ON time. they say we sacrifice quantity for quality. Let's C.

Originally posted by gargak View Post
            also first transfer allowed only after 50% payment; less attractive for Investors also..Has someone saw any hoarding or flags at site..

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
              Hi Guys,

I thought I have seen every project in Noida and Extension and yesterday I saw an ad for this project. I saw the website and was impressed. More than 82% floor area is not a joke. When I told this to other brokers, they said 'koi builder de hi nahi sakta sir!'. Plus minimum size is 1575. So they are surely making this for crorepatis. I am considering size 1575. The floor plan is excellent. They also have option of changing the inner layout of walls as per our liking. That is unique in Noida. But the floor plan for 1575 is so good, I dont feel like making any changes to it! Location is also good. But the size of the plot is only 5 acres which seems very small to me. This has resulted in amenities being limited. Only amenities being given are what every other builder is giving. Even a tennis court is not there.

I contacted a broker and he came to me with details. He told me that this is a joint venture between Antriksh and a senior person at Mentor Graphics. He also said that will become a premium project like ATS, which I don't believe. But yes, they are giving modular kitchen (written in the brochure) and wardrobes (not written, but broker says it will be given in pre-launch). The broker was nice to talk to and said that the project has even been approved by banks. He also talked to his bank guys for my financing. Many projects in the area are 50% sold and are still not passed by bank. This, along with 82% floor area and configurable floor plan, makes me think that these people are really professional. The cost is coming around 50 lakh in flexi.

Overall I am impressed and want to buy. But, I am finding it hard to manage 50 lakh! Hence most probably will settle for Hyde Park 1465 size.
              I have gone thru their website . Has this builder delivered any project ??

Comment

Some points which are worth the look ...

Commitment

Deliver Maximum Usable Area - Around 92% Built-up Area - 82% - 84% Usable Area (carpet area, balconies & cupboards) - No Change in Super Area Unless Built-up Area of Tower Changes Deliver ON Time - Hand over Apartments in June 2013 - After Apartment is Booked - No Price Escalation - Pay Penalty from Day 1 Focus on Quality of Construction - Use Branded Items

Comment

Yes and No

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                  I have gone thru their website . Has this builder delivered any project ??
                  The broker told me that this is a new company formed by Antriksh. Yes, Antriksh has delivered many projects but no, not by name Sunshine.

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
                    The broker told me that this is a new company formed by Antriksh. Yes, Antriksh has delivered many projects but no, not by name Sunshine.
                    Not interesting project in the absence of proven track record . Better avoid this builder & go 4 more safe investment..

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X