Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks really nice.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice website...

Booking amount is whopping 35% in Flexi....another 15% on allotment.

Effectively means builder grabs 50% of cost before doing anything. Highly risky for buyer...
    CommentQuote
  • First transfer only after 50% payment

Originally Posted by RoyalMax
    Nice website...

Booking amount is whopping 35% in Flexi....another 15% on allotment.

Effectively means builder grabs 50% of cost before doing anything. Highly risky for buyer...

also first transfer allowed only after 50% payment; less attractive for Investors also..Has someone saw any hoarding or flags at site..
    CommentQuote
  • Good one, but...

Hi Guys,

I thought I have seen every project in Noida and Extension and yesterday I saw an ad for this project. I saw the website and was impressed. More than 82% floor area is not a joke. When I told this to other brokers, they said 'koi builder de hi nahi sakta sir!'. Plus minimum size is 1575. So they are surely making this for crorepatis. I am considering size 1575. The floor plan is excellent. They also have option of changing the inner layout of walls as per our liking. That is unique in Noida. But the floor plan for 1575 is so good, I dont feel like making any changes to it! Location is also good. But the size of the plot is only 5 acres which seems very small to me. This has resulted in amenities being limited. Only amenities being given are what every other builder is giving. Even a tennis court is not there.

I contacted a broker and he came to me with details. He told me that this is a joint venture between Antriksh and a senior person at Mentor Graphics. He also said that will become a premium project like ATS, which I don't believe. But yes, they are giving modular kitchen (written in the brochure) and wardrobes (not written, but broker says it will be given in pre-launch). The broker was nice to talk to and said that the project has even been approved by banks. He also talked to his bank guys for my financing. Many projects in the area are 50% sold and are still not passed by bank. This, along with 82% floor area and configurable floor plan, makes me think that these people are really professional. The cost is coming around 50 lakh in flexi.

Overall I am impressed and want to buy. But, I am finding it hard to manage 50 lakh! Hence most probably will settle for Hyde Park 1465 size.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I saw the hoardings

There is one hoarding where we take left turn for sector 78. It reads 'Site for Sunshine Helios'. Another one is inside the Sikka campus!

Yes, the first transfer thing looks tricky. But actually they are taking 50% upfront in flexi. So unless we go for CLP, this wont create an issue, as 50% is anyway gone.

One more issue is that the 1575 size flats are all outside facing, and they are charging PLC even for road facing! :bab (45):

On their site, they are repeatedly stressing possession ON time. they say we sacrifice quantity for quality. Let's C.

Originally Posted by gargak
    also first transfer allowed only after 50% payment; less attractive for Investors also..Has someone saw any hoarding or flags at site..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Hi Guys,

I thought I have seen every project in Noida and Extension and yesterday I saw an ad for this project. I saw the website and was impressed. More than 82% floor area is not a joke. When I told this to other brokers, they said 'koi builder de hi nahi sakta sir!'. Plus minimum size is 1575. So they are surely making this for crorepatis. I am considering size 1575. The floor plan is excellent. They also have option of changing the inner layout of walls as per our liking. That is unique in Noida. But the floor plan for 1575 is so good, I dont feel like making any changes to it! Location is also good. But the size of the plot is only 5 acres which seems very small to me. This has resulted in amenities being limited. Only amenities being given are what every other builder is giving. Even a tennis court is not there.

I contacted a broker and he came to me with details. He told me that this is a joint venture between Antriksh and a senior person at Mentor Graphics. He also said that will become a premium project like ATS, which I don't believe. But yes, they are giving modular kitchen (written in the brochure) and wardrobes (not written, but broker says it will be given in pre-launch). The broker was nice to talk to and said that the project has even been approved by banks. He also talked to his bank guys for my financing. Many projects in the area are 50% sold and are still not passed by bank. This, along with 82% floor area and configurable floor plan, makes me think that these people are really professional. The cost is coming around 50 lakh in flexi.

Overall I am impressed and want to buy. But, I am finding it hard to manage 50 lakh! Hence most probably will settle for Hyde Park 1465 size.

I have gone thru their website . Has this builder delivered any project ??
    CommentQuote
  • Some points which are worth the look ...

Commitment

Deliver Maximum Usable Area - Around 92% Built-up Area - 82% - 84% Usable Area (carpet area, balconies & cupboards) - No Change in Super Area Unless Built-up Area of Tower Changes Deliver ON Time - Hand over Apartments in June 2013 - After Apartment is Booked - No Price Escalation - Pay Penalty from Day 1 Focus on Quality of Construction - Use Branded Items
    CommentQuote
  • Yes and No

Originally Posted by tinesha
    I have gone thru their website . Has this builder delivered any project ??

The broker told me that this is a new company formed by Antriksh. Yes, Antriksh has delivered many projects but no, not by name Sunshine.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    The broker told me that this is a new company formed by Antriksh. Yes, Antriksh has delivered many projects but no, not by name Sunshine.

Not interesting project in the absence of proven track record . Better avoid this builder & go 4 more safe investment..
    CommentQuote
  • Antriksh Track Record

Antriksh does not have a proven track record?!!!

Originally Posted by tinesha
    Not interesting project in the absence of proven track record . Better avoid this builder & go 4 more safe investment..
    CommentQuote
  • Would have bought into this project had it been on expressway. The entrepreneur (MentorGraphics head) backing this project has some reputation in our industry and I won't be surprized if he delivers on every commitment of his. I believe many flats have been bought by his employers (all IIT grads) itself.
    CommentQuote
  • sunshine helios coming to beat ATS,AVS

I was amazed when I found out the information about this group and vision. There quality and preparation/planning is so detailed that I doubted whether the person from builder lobby or someone else. and whooosh... I found that the group majority stake and management+planning is by a renowned person in IT sector. The concept, planning is extraordinary. this group is started to build its reputation through its first project with staff/site-managers etc from ATS & AVS group. two other partners are from already estavlished builder lobby group. The best thing I found in this project is about quality,concept and pre-planning. My 2 relatives booked 4th and 7th floor in it at very early prelaunch state and thus got eye-popping discount. I can not afford this big flat area, so can not go for booking.But I love doing R&d about projects as I already booked one flat in noida. Anyway, had seen their plannings and vision and I am sure its a birth of new brand who is just investing money currently to give genuine quality and value of price to build brand. They have high backing of IT groups. I know a management level person from adobe who booked penthouse there.
    CommentQuote
  • Among 3 partners in Sunshine, 2 of them are from Antriksh board. Antriksh's projects quality and value-for-money usp is too good. The main point is Mr. J.D is a renowned person in IT sector and his committment is exemplary in IT sector. It is interesting to know that high-level management people of Adobe, Cadence, Mindtree have done group deal in this projects.. My only point is "when leaders are there, it must be some godd visioned thing" but the irony is I dont have this much budget of big flat .During my R&D, I found this one as most professional, prepared and commited one. I worked out its details in my excel sheet and results are eye popping.... 82% + covered area is actually true... Anyway , for more details like this, post messages to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Balconies are too big. Should have increased size of room little bit.

But good thing is that new builders are coming with new idea and better disclosure and success of these project will force other statblished one to follow same and offer 80%+ carpet area.

Well, if I have to buy then will not go for this rightnow and will pay premium when ready for delivery and really deliver what they promised.

Let them deliver what they have proposed but really liked their project hope will other builder follow the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Balconies are too big. Should have increased size of room little bit.
    But good thing is that new builders are comming with new idea and better disclosure and success of these project will force other statblished one to follow same and offer 80%+ carpet area.

Well, if I have to buy then will not go for this rightnow and will pay premium when ready for delivery and really deliver what they promised.

Let them deliver what they have proposed but really liked their project hope will other builder follow the same.

totaly agree with you chandra ...also if u see the carpet area calculation approx 14-15 % of carpet area belongs to balconies which is too high ...

PS : I checked the size 2450
    CommentQuote