Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    Third one........

What's the rate they are quoting? Seems to be good project, they launched few months back and already lot of activities.
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting..has anyone invested in this project?

Originally Posted by shriash
    What's the rate they are quoting? Seems to be good project, they launched few months back and already lot of activities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Interesting..has anyone invested in this project?

Yes, I had (and may be many others in this forum also had), but it's couple of months back story, since then we had also seen some price appreciation already in place.

But still in comparison to Mahagun it seems good to buy (Note - This is my personal thought, which may or may not be apply to others )

Some of the best part of this project I observed is, it's high usable carpet area, Larger Balconies (Very few projects I had seen which have 5 feet width, in Balconies ), larger bathrooms,bedrooms and hall,we can convert Utility balconies to Store room ( for 1575 sqft ; store size will be 5*7 and rest could be for utility) or so many options to shift walls inside the flats as per our needs which depends person to person.

Also as this projects seems not so big (5.2 acres plot) as compare to others in same sector and round around, so we can hope to get in time (any way they have penalty clause, first 3 months - 5/-, next 3 months - 10/- and after 6 month onwards 15/- rs per sqft , which is again very high as compared to others, so good for buyers)

Any one had any news about their sample flats ? are sample flats ready ?

-Ag
    CommentQuote
  • The sample flat (of 3200sqft) is under construction. They are planning to do a launch party in early December. By then sample flat should be ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Sample flat picture is shown in 3rd image..The pics were taken on 4th of Nov.

yes, I also heard that they are planning for welcome party and there is no point for welcome party without sample flat.

is Himanshu / anyone aware how much percentage of project is sold out ?

Originally Posted by himanshujain
    The sample flat (of 3200sqft) is under construction. They are planning to do a launch party in early December. By then sample flat should be ready.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my information, about 150-160 flats (or total 400) are sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • As per this news..would metro be in raod where 76 and 78 road joins ?

Originally Posted by himanshujain
    As per my information, about 150-160 flats (or total 400) are sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • here is ths news.....

Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    As per this news..would metro be in road where 76 and 78 road joins ?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    here is ths news.....

Oh that's a great news for the buyers of this project , once the Metro start functional, the price will also be boost.. and also get good connectivity to other parts of the GNoida-Noida-Delhi :-)

-Ag
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shriash

U can get a price of 2900 AI. If u nego it can be better.
    Yes the speed of construction is pretty decent. I went their 2 weeks back and can already see vast differences in pics posted by mrindianoida.
    CommentQuote
  • As per HT news it is saying sector 39/49/50/82 and 93...there is no mention on 78 sector. Is this correct report???
    CommentQuote
  • final route will only be clear only after tenders and plans are out. till then expect contradictory reports in newspapers and claims by all builders that metro will pass in front of their main gate :D.
    Originally Posted by jeevgan
    As per HT news it is saying sector 39/49/50/82 and 93...there is no mention on 78 sector. Is this correct report???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    final route will only be clear only after tenders and plans are out. till then expect contradictory reports in newspapers and claims by all builders that metro will pass in front of their main gate :D.

Why to believe any news paper or builder claim for metro route, it is clear from NOIDA Master plan 2031 that metro shall pass through cross section of sector 76 & 78. Thats it. So residents of both sectors will be benefitted from metro. Although, we cannot firmly say that this Master plan shall come to reality until execution of the plans, still that is the most authentic source (more than news paper or builder claim) and we have to believe that only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeevgan
    As per HT news it is saying sector 39/49/50/82 and 93...there is no mention on 78 sector. Is this correct report???

Pls check the NOIDA masterplan 2031 -

sector 49 and sector 78 ...cross each other on the same road (back side)....if station is build in sector 49 - it will automatically caters to sec 78 residents.

plan is just like before - ways of looking at it.

Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Which sector in Noida / G. Noida Metro touch - can be a very fertile satta topic.
    CommentQuote