Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by kocharr View Post
    b and c both are good towers because of / Main Gate / road / sun facing and have long view....however e tower would face Assotech project.
    See man, It is individual choice.
    While B & C have a good view but they have west side balconies & in the summer, heat will be a great problem in them. When I had a choice between B&C vs E (for 1575), I took E, as it opens towards East & there is a respectable difference from Assotech esp. on higher floor sides.
    B&C had drain side facing, but that I believe should not be an issue as it is really some distant away but heat in the summer afternoon could be an issue.

Comment

welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by kocharr View Post
        Agree, I think project start date of Pan Oasis was much before than SSH, and moreover SSH is just 5 acres with 6 towers only..
        Sunshine is a dark horse & not so popular in market as of now, should do good after completion but provided they really give good finish to the projects like :
        1. Clean finish as per specs (ATS USP when they were considered good)
        2. No seepage , i.e. good worksmanship in other words.
        3. Better than average interiors. So far their specs are average for interiors .

only negative , I observed so far :
        1. they promised fly ash hollow bricks on website & even present on their website today. but they silently moved to normal red bricks. That seems one step backwards else everything else seems in right & positive direction.

did anyone check on them on why they switched the specs for bricks ?
        fly ash bricks has 2 advantages :

1. good heat insulation (called green concepts)
        2. builds up faster as due to larger block sizes.

given all, Sunshine should turn out to be a nice one, if deliver with right quality finish.

Comment

we cant expect the spec to be better than what were promised. that would be asking too much man!

about fly ash bricks, it seems they had a supply problem, they mentioned so in the previous newsletter. But they should update their website to reflect this. and remove the 'green' funda.

also, the usable area calculations have gone for a toss, as inner walls are 6-7 inch thick, as opposed to 4 inch as they considered in those calculations and floor plans. also, the pillars have further reduced the usable area, as they are much thicker than walls.

one serious -ve is the size of cupboards.

Comment

Resale value

Hi ,

I have been following this project since july 2011 but due to work commitment couldn't go for it. I am interested in 1575 flat and inquired with the builder and they said few flats are available in that size.
            Just wanted to know If the Resale has been started for this project and If yes
            what will be the good negotiation price.
            I can go for down payment plan directly from builder where they are offering 3900/-

Is there any disadvantage of buying it as resale rather than buying directly from builder ?

Expertise member please suggest.

Thanks in advance !!

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              we cant expect the spec to be better than what were
              one serious -ve is the size of cupboards.
              3-3.5 feet width in MBD of 2050. Too small. Also floor plan is very flat, as everything opens in living cum dining room, hence if someone is watching TV in living room, you can't avoid getting that noise. Personally i like L'shape living/dining, also lil privacy(exclusivity) in MBD.
              Although They have promised to move walls to create better floor plan, but building is getting built based on old plan ( i guess they later realized to have good floor plan) and hence, 1.5-2 ft height horizontal beam on ceiling, which will appear in Living or other places, as walls will not align with these horizontal beams. Hence, it will necessary to use false ceiling in whole house, if you change layout from default (old) ones. Requiring additional cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Priyanka_pg View Post
                Hi ,

I have been following this project since july 2011 but due to work commitment couldn't go for it. I am interested in 1575 flat and inquired with the builder and they said few flats are available in that size.
                Just wanted to know If the Resale has been started for this project and If yes
                what will be the good negotiation price.
                I can go for down payment plan directly from builder where they are offering 3900/-

Is there any disadvantage of buying it as resale rather than buying directly from builder ?

Expertise member please suggest.

Thanks in advance !!
                Resale is allowed after 50% payment is done. So almost all are eligible for that.

Can't comment at all on resale price. Availability must be very low. Totally depends on the eagerness of the buyer and seller.

Buying in resale has only one disadvantage - you have to pay the premium on whole amount upfront. But since you are ready for even DP, that should not be a problem for you.

Please inform what is the availability status directly from builder for this size.

Comment

there is no availabilty in this size in tower b & c. a few r avail on higher floors in thethird tower i.e E i think. had checked up today only 4 a friend. unaware about re- sale rates

dear praveen
                  hav u analysed their commercial proj . any inputs/ suggestions/comments
                  regards
                  sids

Comment

not even the top floors in B and C?

did you visit the site? if yes, Howz the brickwork progressing?

No, not toher info abt the commercial. i will visit them next Sunday and get info.

Comment

Congratulations to all SSH buyers on this thread completing 1000 posts!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X