Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • make sense..but wouldn't they be installed in side of beam (seperate space) to save space ?

There is no point making extra 10" wall in front of beam just for installing pipes and making toilet 1 ft smaller than commited by SSH.

Just imagine 4 X 4.5 toilet has a 8" beam and then 10" additional wall and then toilet seat and then Door.

Think practically, you have to stand at Foyer to peeee.

This clearly shows that architect / thekedaar is new.

Originally Posted by cvs9903
    Mr. Pathan, as far as I know drainage pipes are buildt in a separate enclosure so that in case of repair the walls of flats are not disturbed. Drainage pipes can not be placed inside a column as it would not be possible to break the beam in case of repair.
    CommentQuote
  • For your reference

For your refernce...

Originally Posted by Pathan
    make sense..but wouldn't they be installed in side of beam (seperate space) to save space ?

There is no point making extra 10" wall in front of beam just for installing pipes and making toilet 1 ft smaller than commited by SSH.

Just imagine 4 X 4.5 toilet has a 8" beam and then 10" additional wall and then toilet seat and then Door.

Think practically, you have to stand at Foyer to peeee.

This clearly shows that architect / thekedaar is new.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I got your point. Urinal at the entrace? Perhaps it is better to convert it into a store.
    CommentQuote
  • Just imagine 4 X 4.5 toilet has a 8" beam and then 10" additional wall + Plaster + Tiles then toilet seat and then Door. Door band ho jayega ya nahi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    It may be a coincidence Fatichar brother because it is clearly visible when you enter in flat. We never met and talked but I wish to . No I did not talked to staff yet but what they can do..there is no other alternate.

Would be a pleasure :)

it can not be altered, but atleast we should get some money back for the reduced usable area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Would be a pleasure :)

it can not be altered, but atleast we should get some money back for the reduced usable area.

To me, I guess it would be more important to know if they really goofed it or it is as per the design.
    CommentQuote
  • meeting in June

Guys,

Please let me know if it is a good idea to meet some time next month I would love to meet with some of the SSH owners.

I plan to be in Delhi all June.

Best,
    CommentQuote
  • Leaving by end of May :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Guys,

Please let me know if it is a good idea to meet some time next month I would love to meet with some of the SSH owners.

I plan to be in Delhi all June.

Best,

dear khalnayak

wil b in GN in first week and last week of june as leaving 4 manali inbetn this pd. do pm . lookinf wd 2 meeting u

he fatichar/ pc, wher r u off to? pune! hope u rcoming back and hav not sold out
    regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear khalnayak

wil b in GN in first week and last week of june as leaving 4 manali inbetn this pd. do pm . lookinf wd 2 meeting u

he fatichar/ pc, wher r u off to? pune! hope u rcoming back and hav not sold out
    regards
    sids

no, not coming back, going for good.

not sold off yet. still in dilemma.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    For your refernce...

There is a Huge Utility area nxt to kitchen ... which could have been converted to a Servant room and a lil more space to the toilet ...

I personally blv layout wud have made more sense this way ...
    CommentQuote
  • naveen,

I think servant room is not desired by people purchasing flats smaller than 2000 sqft. They are happier to get space for themselves. The utility area is very useful for keeping the house tidy and reducing housewives' efforts. It is 80% covered. It will be used to keep washing machine and dry clothes. Drying clothes will not be visible from outside, hence would not spoil the aesthetics.

Yes, I like big bathrooms. The primary concern being shared about the glitch is that we are loosing precious bathroom space.
    CommentQuote
  • Aapka point bhi theek hai ...

with Servant room, i more or less meant a small study or guest kind of room ... but i just noticed that this one is too rectangular for any room kind of thing ... so its fine ...

but ya the last corner of this utility could have been easily added to the washroom, making it more useful and without any much damage to utility area as well
    CommentQuote
  • bathroom banane me balcony se 3 times kharcha aata hai :)
    CommentQuote
  • property mgt cos

Guys,

Although the completion is still bit far, I was wondering if someone knows any decent property mgt co (not sure if this happens in India) that could be consulted/hired to manage this as a rental property.

Any insight would be helpful.

-dj
    CommentQuote