Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    not even the top floors in B and C?

did you visit the site? if yes, Howz the brickwork progressing?

No, not toher info abt the commercial. i will visit them next Sunday and get info.
    B & C - nothing available at all

site vis.
    - didn't pay much attention as i was preoccupied with other things but number of visitors were there with fresh booking cheques.
    - generally work is going on at good pace. a,b & c towers- brickwork has reached almost middle of the towers
    - temp lift is functional in B and is being installed in A & C
    commercial proj
    - no, i was not seeking info on the project. i was seeking comments wrt the site, commercial viability and future appreciation aspects etc

do enlighten us with ur comments

regards
    sids

Comment

About the commercial, I think the overall area is great. Exact location is unknown. so can't comment.

There is no commercial in that area. good knows when BPTP will come up. if sunshine delivers quickly, it will have a great potential to host a very busy food court. as of now the EWay offices have to go to sec 18.

Comment

I am going to the site after one hour. If anyone wants me to ask for our find out some info, post it soon here.

Comment

we cant expect the spec to be better than what were promised. that would be asking too much man!

about fly ash bricks, it seems they had a supply problem, they mentioned so in the previous newsletter. But they should update their website to reflect this. and remove the 'green' funda.

also, the usable area calculations have gone for a toss, as inner walls are 6-7 inch thick, as opposed to 4 inch as they considered in those calculations and floor plans. also, the pillars have further reduced the usable area, as they are much thicker than walls.

one serious -ve is the size of cupboards.
          If they have really clarified it in newspaper, It should be fine. I was expecting that kind of transparency, but somehow missed that newspaper column or so.
          Being transparent is appreciated.
          on cupoboards, I do agree with your observations, this would require to be covered with individual's wood work.

Pillars being thicker is actually good positive thing & appreciated for SSH.

I think with this project SSH should focus on building up a image & create trust & confidence in market.

Comment

Originally posted by noida_citizen View Post
            If they have really clarified it in newspaper, It should be fine. I was expecting that kind of transparency, but somehow missed that newspaper column or so.
            Being transparent is appreciated.
            on cupoboards, I do agree with your observations, this would require to be covered with individual's wood work.

Pillars being thicker is actually good positive thing & appreciated for SSH.

I think with this project SSH should focus on building up a image & create trust & confidence in market.
            Praveen wrote newsletter not newspaper . The Monthly news letter they publish on their website and also email the buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by neokhsr View Post
              Praveen wrote newsletter not newspaper . The Monthly news letter they publish on their website and also email the buyers.
              yes, thanks for correction. I meant the same. newsletters.....good going..

Comment

About the commercial, I think the overall area is great. Exact location is unknown. so can't comment.

There is no commercial in that area. good knows when BPTP will come up. if sunshine delivers quickly, it will have a great potential to host a very busy food court. as of now the EWay offices have to go to sec 18.
                as per my info it is likely 2 be betn logix and bptp or betn the HCL rd and logix
                first few floors from ground are being held up intially
                regrds

sids

Comment

Hi fatichar,

Did you visit site today, any update, observation ?

thanks

I am going to the site after one hour. If anyone wants me to ask for our find out some info, post it soon here.

Comment

Yes, I visited. Took a lot of photos, and one video of 1575 size flat. But two bad lucks:

One is that the whole management was on leave today.

Second is that my broadband is in Congress mode. So can not upload the pics.

Comment

Hello Fatichar bhai, any news regarding their new residential project ???

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X