Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I believe B and C must have reached the top. 21st floor slab of B was done on 20th. 22 nd is the top, which must be over by now. May be 22nd is double story (being a penthouse), in which case another 2 weeks may be required.

u r right. accept 4 the penthouse floors, tower B & C constr is complete. had gone 2 make payment today and confirmed it 4m their staff. reportedly they hav also done about 25 commercial bookkings

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone try to inquire abt the bathroom space/pipe issue that we were discussing a couple of days ago?
    CommentQuote
  • Where is the newsletter...today is 16th May .........!#8#$^*&*(*()*() ?
    CommentQuote
  • I had mailed them about the bathroom issue. But no response. Some of us have to meet Mr Daw.

Hai koi taiyaar?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

What is the current resale rate here and what is the expected date of possesion

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Yeh Commercial pakka Helios ko le dubega....its more than half month and no news letter..pehle to 5 tareekh tak aajata tha..kaam chal reha hai ya sab labour commercial ki excavation mein jut gaye...anyone visited site..tile work started ?
    CommentQuote
  • I am telling you guys, let us meet Mr Daw in a group. No one seems interested. Cribbing on the forum will only wear out the keyboard. We are fortunate that the promoter is approachable. Has this been a large builder, that would have been impossible.

Jo marzi. Mera kya hai. Main to bech ke nikal jaoonga.
    CommentQuote
  • Yar inko newsletter babane me itna jor padta hai, to muze per edition 1000 rupaye de de. Photo khinchne se lekar email karne tak sab kar doonga!
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody knows the status of Tower E.

March end I received Demand for 15th Floor, whats the latest. Have the progress slowed down.
    CommentQuote
    I am telling you guys, let us meet Mr Daw in a group. No one seems interested. Cribbing on the forum will only wear out the keyboard. We are fortunate that the promoter is approachable. Has this been a large builder, that would have been impossible.

Jo marzi. Mera kya hai. Main to bech ke nikal jaoonga.

i am ready to come along but only on a weekend, please.
    can w also list the agenda issues for the dscn

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • For me not possible after tomorrow. Would be busy with my shifting.
    CommentQuote
    For me not possible after tomorrow. Would be busy with my shifting.

am booked 4 2morow with social commitments........ try taking out time next weekend
    CommentQuote
  • Shifting to Pune on 31. Would need full weekend. Ravi is going to be back by then. You guys plan if possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Akhirkaar newsletter aa gaya bhai logon!

Highlights:

1. Floors reached tower wise:

A: 19
    B: 22
    C: 22
    D: 17
    E: 17
    F: 14

2. Floor Tiles Option (finally!)

Good news is that the same leather finish tiles as shown in the sample flat are going to be used.
    Bad news is that only 1 alternative is given: that of smooth vitrified tiles as used in children's room of the sample flat.

Another good news is that all bedrooms will get laminated wooden flooring by default. Wooden flooring was promised in the master bedroom only. We can opt for vitrified tiles if we prefer.

3. Best News: I would quote straight from the newsletter.

"Bathroom Fittings: We will be using Internationally acclaimed Grohe make Bathroom CP fittings (Taps, showers etc.) which comes with 10 year on-site warranty."

The specifications promised were "Chinaware (Hindware/ or equivalent), CP fitting (Jaguar/ imported equivalent)"

So we are getting two things that are better than what was promised. Kudos!!
    See the promised specifications: Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::
    CommentQuote