Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

pillar quality

width and thickness of pillar. thickness is approx 1 foot.
    Attached Files

Comment

master balcony of 1575 size
      Attached Files

Comment

front view
        Attached Files

Comment

came to know from my resources that sunshine has started taking cheques of the commercial project in sector 94.
          they are selling the office space at the rate of 9500/-p sq ft clp .
          what are the future aspects of this area and your views about the future ROI of this project.
          the plot is adjecent to the plot of bptp.

Comment

office space? i thought commercial space is at this rate!

now i think price price is OK, not great. retail space should be around 14k psf, no?

Comment

yes it is office space , not retail space.
              but they call it commercial as office of all types can be opened. not limited to IT/ITES.

Comment

Has anybody taken Loan from Axis bank in Flexi plan for this SSH project, what have been your experience..

Was the disbursement of loan easy from Axis bank..

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
                  Balconies are too big. Should have increased size of room little bit.
                  But good thing is that new builders are comming with new idea and better disclosure and success of these project will force other statblished one to follow same and offer 80%+ carpet area.

Well, if I have to buy then will not go for this rightnow and will pay premium when ready for delivery and really deliver what they promised.

Let them deliver what they have proposed but really liked their project hope will other builder follow the same.
                  This post I written 1.3 year back in this thread. And in last 1.3 years it's creditablity has increased a lot.

Good luck to all the buyers of SSH because you guys took big risk and seems like will be really good product on possession.

BTW, what is the resale rate going on ? Just asking not for buying as I am already a fatichar.

Comment

No idea abt resale rates. As the project is small and resale availabilty very low, plus no involvement of brokers, even if resale is being done, there may be a big diff of rate in individual deals.

Yes, we took a risk, albeit a calculated one, and it has paid off well till date. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by tyagi_ab View Post
                      Has anybody taken Loan from Axis bank in Flexi plan for this SSH project, what have been your experience..

Was the disbursement of loan easy from Axis bank..
                      Yes, it is incredibly slow if you involve a specific DSA suggested by SunShine Helios management. That guys is very very slow & not much hope. You should report the delay to Sunshine Marketing, if you have been referred to DSA from them. Else I would be surprised to know if it is slow as AXIS usually is not slow.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X