Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Aprox Rates for Vitirified TIles 35 PSF & 15 psf Fixing
    Wooden FLooring 45 PSF WITH FITTING
    CommentQuote
  • tILE fIXING TAKES 7-8 DAYS FOR 1 FLAT
    WOODEN FLOORING = 1 DAY FOR COMPLETION
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitkalra19
    my personal opinion

Vitrified Tiles are better than CHinese Wooden Flooring
    Rates are almost similar

But i have heard in long run tiles are better
    Builder uses wooden flooring to speed up de work

Thanks for the info. This could be the reason for change in specs.

But I wonder why doesn't every builder give wooden flooring? Very economical flats dont have. Many give it only in the master bedroom.
    CommentQuote
  • i HAVE SOME TEHNICAL KNOWLEDGE

THERE IS ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORING WHICH IS BEING USED IN HIGH ENDS OR IN EUROPE OR BIG HOTELS
    DATS THE ORIGINAL WOOD LIKE TEAK & OF HIGH QUALITY

BUILDERS USE LAMINATED WOODEN FLOORING
    DATS MICA PASTED ON MDF
    CommentQuote
  • fatichar bhai....hope your packing is going good.
    ye batao ki SSH mein resale rate kya chal raha hai...AI
    CommentQuote
  • Some of my friends in indirapuram

dey got tile fixing done aftr 1 year
    because water spoiled dere wooden flooring & fixing was not good
    CommentQuote
  • amit,

please don't use all caps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupta79.amit
    fatichar bhai....hope your packing is going good.
    ye batao ki SSH mein resale rate kya chal raha hai...AI

thanks for the concern!

no idea of resale rate. I don't know of any deal that happened. I have put a price tag of 80L for 1575.
    CommentQuote
  • Any body has any idea
    whats resale legal procedure in SSH bw buyer ,2nd Party n builder
    CommentQuote
  • AFAIk...25/- transfer charges, rest your document would be endorsed. I think prices of SSH should get increased now as from approx 3 months prices increase nahi huye and construction spped bahut sahich hai...2 towers almost structure completed bathroom tile work started in lower floors. Price revising soon jaldi karo resale mein lene walo :D
    CommentQuote
  • friends..please suggest

Fatichar, Sids, Amit, and all,

yaar 2 question hai if you can help me with:

1) Which tiles would be better wooden or vitrified cereamic for an investor (not a end user) help in selling flat.

2) when to sell the flat, before possesion or after 2-3 years of possesion ( I am not in need of money), if to sell at possesion should I invest again in any good underconstruction project..?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Unfortunately, no clear cut answers exist.

1. Wooden flooring sounds good. That's the reason it is flaunted as a feature. In reality, while quality of tiles doesn't vary much, the quality of wooden flooring varies a lot, and ultimately should be the deciding factor. As most buyers are not aware of that, investors should go for wooden one.

2. If sold now, you won't get the true worth, as Noida market is obsessed with 3C, and Sunshine is still not a known name. I have to pronounce the name Sunshine Helios 2-3 times for brokers to understand it. Some hear it as Helion.

On the contrary, selling after 2-3 years will make the competition more tough, as there would be several projects RTM. As of now Helios is ahead in terms of construction. so it stands out in 7x. that won;t be the case anymore.

But one clear cut advantage is there if sold 3 years after possession: the gains come under LTCG. hence tax laibility would be much less.
    CommentQuote
  • Gujarat Tiles cost 30-35 psf
    Chinese (good one cost) - 80/90 PSF - like Kajaria ( they also import from china )
    It depends what they have selected.

Originally Posted by amitkalra19
    Aprox Rates for Vitirified TIles 35 PSF & 15 psf Fixing
    Wooden FLooring 45 PSF WITH FITTING
    CommentQuote
  • I think the toilet tiles are from Somani. Don't know about the floor tiles. The feel of the floor tiles is really good. It is not slippery at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Fatichar, Sids, Amit, and all,

yaar 2 question hai if you can help me with:

1) Which tiles would be better wooden or vitrified cereamic for an investor (not a end user) help in selling flat.

2) when to sell the flat, before possesion or after 2-3 years of possesion ( I am not in need of money), if to sell at possesion should I invest again in any good underconstruction project..?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Mr. Pathan,

Although you have not asked me, but I hope you wouldn't mind if I gave my opinion.

1) Wooden floorings are new to India. They are considered chic, fashionable, modern, international and easily stick on to the fancy of the average indian household. That is why most builders offer it in atleast one room. There is little knowledge about them in the India. I may not have a lot of knowledge about them myself but I know that they require a lot of care. For eg: You cannot mop them as a tile floor, they have to be waxed once or twice in a week, anti termite protection, can be scratched when moving furniture, etc. I am from Delhi and my parents have their own home here. I remember, when we were constructing our first floor these are some issues we struggled with too. And then we learnt that even tiles are not the best option for floors. When shifting or moving furniture they too can be permanently scratched. So it is tough to decide. It will be tough to find local labor who would know how to repair wooden floor if needed. Everyone's opinion will be different but, given an option, I will certainly not go for wooden flooring in all the rooms. May be just the master bedroom.

I understand that you are an investor and not an end user. Yet, I believe that you must always decide as if an end user because when selling the house it will be easy for you to convince your buyer about the choices you made. Personally, I wouldn't want to buy a house from someone who made poor choices because he/ she did not intend to live there. You know, :(

2) About when to sell, I will take a pass on that one. But I will give a double thumbs up to a reinvestment decision in real estate. Ofcourse, there are ample investment avenues, but real estate has always remained most consistent and profitable. Not all projects though, but most do. You can also try investing in commodities like Gold too. Depends on your goals and time horizon completely.

I am sorry if I have said a few extra words.

My Best to you,
    CommentQuote