Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

I took a loan from Axis (under CLP). I have found them fairly efficient and customer oriented.
    I did not go through the DSA recommended by Sunshine. I approached the Axis Banks own deppt that handles home loans.

Comment

Originally posted by noida_citizen View Post
      Yes, it is incredibly slow if you involve a specific DSA suggested by SunShine Helios management. That guys is very very slow & not much hope. You should report the delay to Sunshine Marketing, if you have been referred to DSA from them. Else I would be surprised to know if it is slow as AXIS usually is not slow.
      whom did u deal with? i dealt with R K Sharma, and sanction took around 1 month and disbursement further 10-14 days. but good thing is that it is 100% door step service, which is a boon to service class people. i have never stepped out for anything. for instalments, he comes and collects demand letter and form, and it is disbursed in 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        whom did u deal with? i dealt with R K Sharma, and sanction took around 1 month and disbursement further 10-14 days. but good thing is that it is 100% door step service, which is a boon to service class people. i have never stepped out for anything. for instalments, he comes and collects demand letter and form, and it is disbursed in 2-3 weeks.
        yes, It is famous Mr. Sharma. It took more time for me than you mentioned. Yes, he does door step but then it takes lot of calls & hence your time is lost in tracking these.

Comment

Wish Karo: Improvments to the Project SSH

Dear Future Neighbours ( current and potential),
          If we commonly believe that there are some things that would better the project then we need to highlight these to SSH management starting now. And if a large number of people express common needs, and it does not increase the cost to SSH, my assumption ( based on my interactions with them thus far) is that SSH management would be open to these suggestions.

Other than the common facilitties that I wrote some weeks ago, I have also asked, SSH whether it is possible for me to upgrade the windows and doors to double glazed( two layers of glass with hollow/air in between). This is not related to common areas, but I am sharign here in case you fidn it useful for your apartments. This helps reduce heat and noise significantly. I am told by SSH that this is possible(at a cost ofcourse) as some others have also expressed this need too.
          cheers...

Originally posted by prosper View Post
          Diwali Greetings Friends
          1. Swimming pool: a.It would be great to have a swimming pool one level below. It provides some privacy( it is not covered /indoor). Secondly it gives a structure and boundary to it. Thereby increasing overall space utilisation, and the area thu s gained could be just left as green play areas for the kids.There is an element of safety too.
          b. I would prefer a simple rectangular swimming pool than a artistic one. A 30 metre by 25 meter shape ( for a 400 family complex)with a 3 feet to 5 feet gradient is practical and again saves on space.

2. Tennis Court: Would be absolutely wonderful if SSH can squeeze in a tennis court somehow. Looking at the layout, it could be possible. Maybe some open car parking space would need to be sacrificed if they are not already fully sold out.
          3. I have not seen specific mention of a EPABX ( internal tele network). That is an absolute must to encourage in-community friendships amongst kids. For safety too.
          4. Would prefer a small drivers room with washing facilities.
          5. Garbage disposal chutes. These are normally on each floor and you put in your garbage in there and it all collects in a bin at the basement that is then cleared off. Maybe this is a bit of a structural thing and not possible now. ( but the other part of me tells me , why not if there is a will)
          6. Broadband, TV and : Integrated pipe to the home.

Wishlist.. But hey it is a Diwali time.

warm regards

Comment

Yes, I am also being referred to Mr Sharma. Is he so slow..
            Is it wise to take loan from HDFC then.. What say...

Where is Axis bank homeloan dept where we can directly contact for home loan..

Originally posted by noida_citizen View Post
            yes, It is famous Mr. Sharma. It took more time for me than you mentioned. Yes, he does door step but then it takes lot of calls & hence your time is lost in tracking these.

Comment

Originally posted by tyagi_ab View Post
              Yes, I am also being referred to Mr Sharma. Is he so slow..
              Is it wise to take loan from HDFC then.. What say...

Where is Axis bank homeloan dept where we can directly contact for home loan..
              HDFC is costly. i feel a delay of a week or so, and a few extra calls are worth saving 0.5% on interest rate.

and there is no guarantee that HDFC would be quicker! plus door step service is probably not available there. so a few calls are much better than physically going to the back.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                HDFC is costly. i feel a delay of a week or so, and a few extra calls are worth saving 0.5% on interest rate.

and there is no guarantee that HDFC would be quicker! plus door step service is probably not available there. so a few calls are much better than physically going to the back.
                true. but what about first blue bank / IDBI , which finance this & same interest rate ??

Comment

no idea abt first blue. IDBI rate is same? strange! coz IDBI offered me 10.5 before 9 months, when LIC offered 9.25.

Comment

today first blue & IDBI both are at 10.75 (as per my last info). Axis is also same. I never heard about LIC. Do they finance it & any advantage going to LIC ? are they cheaper, do they finance DP, if you know ??

Comment

yes, LIC does finance. i donno the rate. must be 10.75. but being a sarkari company, it is very slow. and u have to go physically.

IDBI 10.75 for amount above 25L? or up to 25?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X