• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

upto 25. above 11.

Comment

axis bank
      i got my loan approved not 4 this proj but for some other proj in flat 14 working days. door servoce. i was really happy with the promptness in taking calls and attending 2 ur reqmts. if u want i can pm t5he details of the dsa 2 u guys

lic
      éxtremely slow , frustrating and never ending reqmt of docus. pl do not go thru the lic dsa ref by the SSH mgt.
      value plus
      the suggestion of having double glazed window panes is good. i would luv 2 hav thm
      also why don't we go in for proper teak wood/ shesham doors . properly polished they lighten up ur rooms

regards

sids

Comment

Suggestion

Along with the quality of floors, Main Gate and Elevation should represent the quality of project..some thing like ....though I copied it from sethi max site but can we expect some kind of Royal and unique entrance.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by noida_citizen View Post
          upto 25. above 11.
          Then axis is the cheapest. 10.75 for loan above 25 k. And for me, it is just 10.5 :-)

Comment

I am going to visit again this sunday along with my family. Will surely talk about the proposed improvements.

On personal level, I am going to opt for following:

Teak/sheasam frames
            Video door
            Iron grill door on main entrance

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              Then axis is the cheapest. 10.75 for loan above 25 k. And for me, it is just 10.5 :-)
              Last year, I have opted for LIC Housing 9.95% fixed for 5 years. But i guess now they have increased to >11 for fixed rate.

See the comparison for various banks

Comment

well i believe that if we want to make the project really good then we should ask for a convenience store somewhat on the lines of a 7 eleven which caters for all the basic and urgent needs. believe me it is quiet handy as i have got the experience of staying abroad and such a store can be a life line

Comment

Conv store for 400 flat might not be profitable for vendor where in that area every society is promising conv store with in boundary. Scope of outside customer is less.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                    I am going to visit again this sunday along with my family. Will surely talk about the proposed improvements.

On personal level, I am going to opt for following:

Teak/sheasam frames
                    Video door
                    Iron grill door on main entrance
                    Praveen, are these your personal choices or these are some custom options that SSH is offering? Also, could you pls PM me?

Comment

These are my personal choices. They have not offered anything yet. Although I have heard that they would provide an option of installing video door .

I visited and found that a lot of wooden planks were there in tower B, and they were jot teak. I feel that at least for door frames, teak is a must, and should be provided by the builder for everyone. Sheasam is very costly and not a neccesity at all.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X