Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4615 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey Vipul, is it in DP, Flexi or assured rental plan ? What made you go for it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Few days back, I talked to one of senior guy in SSH, he said very soon they are planning to launch new residential..location size details....not disclosed yet.

Anyone has any update on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Pravin, Sids, Amit et al:
    rela
    Did you guys condier investing in their commercial project. Please PM me if someone has invested already or is planning to.

Also, let me know if you guys are planning to meet sometime soon as I am in Delhi now. Pravin, have you moved to Pune?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear khalnayak,

had booked during soft launch for end use purpose , but hav withdrawn due to u/m reasons-

project related

- location was not where they had promised; it's quite close to the cremeation ground
    - layouts hav been changed
    - rates were also higher than what i had been promised

market related

- there will b an oversupply of commercial/ office space in near to mid term. commercial for investment purpose may not b a good idea ( my POV)
    - if u r an end user u may consider it as the builder has very fair and friendly practises as experienced by us all so far

personal reasons

was getting financially stretched due to unforeseen personal commitments

i am presently in delhi but may b moving out to manali post 13/6. let's meet up. by the way r u an end user or an investor in SSH?

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

Is it wiser to invest in 7x now?
    I am a end user and already have bought one apartment of 1950sqft in purvanchal sector 137. I was thinking of buying one in 7x as well and based on whichever sector comes out good, I can move to that one and sell the other one. My office is in sector 4 noida as of now and in future (2 yrs) might move to sector 63.

Le me know if this is a right thinking ?
    CommentQuote
  • talk

Originally Posted by vipulmails
    I have bought 1 office space & 1 studio apartment for investment purpose.

Hi Vipul, Sids:

Thanks for the information. Just sent you guys the PM. Lets talk sometime.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Pravin, Sids, Amit et al:

Did you guys condier investing in their commercial project. Please PM me if someone has invested already or is planning to.

Also, let me know if you guys are planning to meet sometime soon as I am in Delhi now. Pravin, have you moved to Pune?

read my views here:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/20515-sunshine-corporate-park-sector-94-noida?t=22632

Yes, I have moved to Pune :)
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone visited site recently..any updates ?
    CommentQuote

• Thanks Pravin. I visited the site last week and was told that the response (for comm park) has been great. Almost 30% sold and nothing is avb on the lower floors.
    CommentQuote
  • This is the most common strategy of builders..very few units left..no availabilty at lower floors because lower floors are always easy to sell. Builder always prefer to sell upper floors first and then lower.

Originally Posted by khalnayak
    Thanks Pravin. I visited the site last week and was told that the response (for comm park) has been great. Almost 30% sold and nothing is avb on the lower floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    This is the most common strategy of builders..very few units left..no availabilty at lower floors because lower floors are always easy to sell. Builder always prefer to sell upper floors first and then lower.

Yes I am familier with this old and lame trick :); that is why I asked around if folks were really buying.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys

Can you help me on this or am I posting in wrong thread?

Is it wiser to invest in 7x now?
    I am a end user and already have bought one apartment of 1950sqft in purvanchal sector 137. I was thinking of buying one in 7x as well and based on whichever sector comes out good, I can move to that one and sell the other one. My office is in sector 4 noida as of now and in future (2 yrs) might move to sector 63.

Le me know if this is a right thinking ?
    CommentQuote
  • 7x is closer than 137, to both sec 4 and sec 63. I can't talk about invest, but for end use 7x is good, if project and flat is chosen wisely. Avoid Inner areas. Sec 78 has better builders. Go for open facing flats. If you can pay for quality, don't think further than Helios. If budget is tight, consider Antriksh GV. Avoid Sikka at all costs. Prateek project is also good, but location could have been better.
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid Antriksh GV.They are not in the good list of brokers either.Better to go for assotech, mahagun.Helios is ok.
    CommentQuote
  • With everything I know of about Helios, It is one of good MIG projects in Noida due to construction specs , density - better than most of MIG projects in NOIDA and layout. ONLY hitch is road width which may pose some congestion/chaos when project is fully occupied. But overall it is a good bet !
    CommentQuote
  • Candid Boy,

Me too agree with comments above.
    - sec-78 good location for end use. Short distance from city centre (metro), sec 62 and expressway
    - based on today's scenario good options for end use would be Helio and Moderne
    - for investment purpose not so sure, as huge inventory is coming-up in sec-79

You may also want to consider sec-119, close to sec-62 (location that matters to you) and with metro being extended to sec-62, attractiveness of sec-119/120 will only go up further. Quite a few options there. Look for relevant threads.

Good luck.
    CommentQuote