Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
    Thanks. Me too. I guess I confused you as those were two totally non-related requests.

The reason to pm was just to get to know and be in touch as a future neighbor who is literally going to live on top of me
    WoW,

Fatichar staying on top of Khalnayak - sounds good! Other buyers must be wondering about the Gentry they would get in SSH

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
      Most of the doors/boards in North India are made of poplar/eucalyptus trees, in west, pine is used frequently and in south rubber wood/hardwood is common.

Just forget about any builder will be giving anything other than this. What they do is that they put the frame of teak or similar and filling is all hardwood from poplar/eucalyptus.

Now a days flush doors are getting popular. Flush doors are just type of 30-35-40mm board with built-in frame made of pine, teak etc.

This is my trade and i know what is what.
      dear mm

all iref SSH members agreeing , why dont u undertakethe task of providing teak/sheesham frames and teak doors/windows from yamuna nagar/ saharanpur; all members will be benefited- i suggest this as this is ur trade and we all can benefit from ur business contacts. u r right no builder is going to provide wooden frames and doors
      regards
      sids

Comment

Sun Shiners,
        I am looking for feedback on the pros and cons of buying a 2050 sqft apartment on 15 to 17 floor in Helios for self use.

What are your views, is it a wise decision? I know pent house are on the top and they already command a premium.

I will come up with my thoughts first up..

Pros:
        - A little peaceful and pollution free at such height.
        - High speed elevator so not much waiting time only 80 flats and 2 high speed elevators.

Cons:
        -- Never lived on such height in India, though I have been till 15 floor oversees.
        -- High speed elevator are only on paper, real nuisance if 1 elevator breaks down or both of them are out.. Climbing stair case would be a nightmare.

I hope I am doing the right thing..I would like to listen from other fellow residents. Anybody booked that high in Helios.

Thanks
        Abhi

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
          dear mm

all iref SSH members agreeing , why dont u undertakethe task of providing teak/sheesham frames and teak doors/windows from yamuna nagar/ saharanpur; all members will be benefited- i suggest this as this is ur trade and we all can benefit from ur business contacts. u r right no builder is going to provide wooden frames and doors
          regards
          sids
          hi sids,
          It will be an honor to be a supplier for Sunshine. pls let me know how to start the process.
          MM

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            MM, there are max 10 doors in my flat. so 10k is a small amount for a flat I bought for 48L.
            10000 per flat amounts to 50L for ~500 flats in a society. if they start doing this in every constro material, then they will end up at 1800-2000psf CoC.
            MM

Comment

go to their office, and propose barter system. :"I giv u the wood, u giv me the flat"

Comment

go to their office, and propose barter system. :"I giv u the wood, u giv me the flat"
                sir kabhi serious bhi ho jayo. if u people are really interested, let me know. pls pm me the number of concerned person & i will do the needful.
                MM

Comment

WoW,

Fatichar staying on top of Khalnayak - sounds good! Other buyers must be wondering about the Gentry they would get in SSH
                  Yeah. Imagine the resale value in tower C

Comment

r u in C9003?

Comment

Bhai log any feed back on this topic...

Originally posted by tyagi_ab View Post
                      Sun Shiners,
                      I am looking for feedback on the pros and cons of buying a 2050 sqft apartment on 15 to 17 floor in Helios for self use.

What are your views, is it a wise decision? I know pent house are on the top and they already command a premium.

I will come up with my thoughts first up..

Pros:
                      - A little peaceful and pollution free at such height.
                      - High speed elevator so not much waiting time only 80 flats and 2 high speed elevators.

Cons:
                      -- Never lived on such height in India, though I have been till 15 floor oversees.
                      -- High speed elevator are only on paper, real nuisance if 1 elevator breaks down or both of them are out.. Climbing stair case would be a nightmare.

I hope I am doing the right thing..I would like to listen from other fellow residents. Anybody booked that high in Helios.

Thanks
                      Abhi

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X