Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nitinbh
    Avoid Antriksh GV.They are not in the good list of brokers either.Better to go for assotech, mahagun.Helios is ok.

Which builders do you think are good in the book of brokers! Amrapali and Supertech and 3C!! Brokers care for commission, not quality!

I also recommended Assotech and Mahagun earlier. Now assotech has messed up. See its progress after 2 years. The split seems to have shaken the company. Mahagun is still good, but its customer handling is not. When once raises an objection, his unit is cancelled, or possession is withheld. Still better than most, but prices seem a bit higher.

About Antriksh, I never advied this project to anyone till 1 year back, as it is infamous for delays. Coz rates were similar to others. But now the rates of good projects have soared, and Antriksh deals are still available at 3800 to 4000 all incl. At that price point, it can be a good buy. And if the golf course actually comes, then balle balle for outside facing flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupta79.amit
    With everything I know of about Helios, It is one of good MIG projects in Noida due to construction specs , density - better than most of MIG projects in NOIDA and layout. ONLY hitch is road width which may pose some congestion/chaos when project is fully occupied. But overall it is a good bet !

Yes, I also would have liked to road to be wider. And Naala to be farther. But as you said, just around 75 flats/acre make it the least dense MIG project in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i agree, right now this is the best project in 78 and will be deliver earliest. In the mid term (after 3 years) all open projects especially (antriksh GV I and II) will be much better provided they deliver even after 1 year delay
    CommentQuote
  • I second this because of following reasons:

1) Good quality of raw material used..see the pillar widths and Sariya
    2) Very less loading
    3) Less Density
    4) Open space
    5) sold to most of end users
    6) High gentry because of bigger units
    7) First project so called dream project of sunshine so good quality can bve expected.
    8) Reasonable rates..not like vanalike 5500 BSP :-)

Originally Posted by aam admi
    Yes i agree, right now this is the best project in 78 and will be deliver earliest. In the mid term (after 3 years) all open projects especially (antriksh GV I and II) will be much better provided they deliver even after 1 year delay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupta79.amit
    With everything I know of about Helios, It is one of good MIG projects in Noida due to construction specs , density - better than most of MIG projects in NOIDA and layout. ONLY hitch is road width which may pose some congestion/chaos when project is fully occupied. But overall it is a good bet !

Yes, I too am concerned about this road issue as I saw it first time just a couple of days ago.

Too late now. We'll have to see how it goes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by candidboy
    Hey guys

Can you help me on this or am I posting in wrong thread?

Is it wiser to invest in 7x now?
    I am a end user and already have bought one apartment of 1950sqft in purvanchal sector 137. I was thinking of buying one in 7x as well and based on whichever sector comes out good, I can move to that one and sell the other one. My office is in sector 4 noida as of now and in future (2 yrs) might move to sector 63.

Le me know if this is a right thinking ?

Whom should I speak with as I want to explore this project further?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello
    Can anyone throw some light as regards the current status of this project?
    Is it on schedule?
    What is the BSP as of today?
    How does the BSP compare with nearby projects (like Sikka karmic greens and Morphues Green)?
    Does the builder still have tie-up with Antriksh?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks everyone. I will go and checkout both Helios and mahagun this weekend. Will post the updates here.
    CommentQuote
  • Almost on schedule, excellent project , bsp CLP 4800
    I would recommend go through this thread you would get all your answers..don't expect any one to repeat all stuff.

Originally Posted by user73
    Hello
    Can anyone throw some light as regards the current status of this project?
    Is it on schedule?
    What is the BSP as of today?
    How does the BSP compare with nearby projects (like Sikka karmic greens and Morphues Green)?
    Does the builder still have tie-up with Antriksh?
    CommentQuote
  • Site visit on 16th June

Construction update:

Excelent work speed
    Tower A 20th floor slab casting in progress
    Tower B 22nd floor slab casting in progress
    Tower C 22nd floor slab casting in progress
    Tower D 19th floor slab casting in progress
    Tower E 19th floor slab casting in progress
    Tower F 16th floor slab casting in progress

Elevation of front towers has completed
    External plaster is in progress of front towers
    Tiles work in bathrooms has reached upto 7th floor in both front towers.
    From one of the senior executive came to know that ver soon they are going to give an option of split AC with an additional cost
    CommentQuote
  • excellent progress...tx for the update

Originally Posted by RIKESH
    Site visit on 16th June

Construction update:

Excelent work speed
    Tower A 20th floor slab casting in progress
    Tower B 22nd floor slab casting in progress
    Tower C 22nd floor slab casting in progress
    Tower D 19th floor slab casting in progress
    Tower E 19th floor slab casting in progress
    Tower F 16th floor slab casting in progress

Elevation of front towers has completed
    External plaster is in progress of front towers
    Tiles work in bathrooms has reached upto 7th floor in both front towers.
    From one of the senior executive came to know that ver soon they are going to give an option of split AC with an additional cost
    CommentQuote
  • Went to 78 today and visited these three:

Sethi group max royal
    Mahagun moderne
    Mahagun mezzanine (its next to moderne, I didn't went there but the girl at moderne tried to sell it to me)
    Sunshine Helios

Sethi max royal seems to be an average construction with nothing special to talk about and quoting a bsp of 4870 dp (7th floor and above) price revised on 5th June and it seems they have good inventory left.

Mahagun moderne sample flat was nice though was not a 3 bhk(which I am looking for) and was quoted at bsp all inclusive of 4700 except covered car parking (additional 3 lakh) and floor plc. Possession in dec 2014 as per them. Project looks very congested with 2500 flats! Also I was told that further discount is possible. Last prices revised on 1st June 2012

Mahagun mezzaria was quoted at bsp of 4658 dp which includes everything except car parking of 5 lakh additional. It comes with central ac, modular kitchen and all. With flexi payment plan the bsp becomes 5175 and you need to pay 45% total (10+5+30) in 45 days of booking. Again I was told, there can be price negotiations. Price revised on 6th June 2012 and was told they again be revised in first week of July. Project looks good but the payment terms are not! Possession in mid or end of 2016.

Sunshine Helios: was the last one I visited and here I was quoted 4600 dp all inclusive except lease rent and IMFS charges. Although I was told that inventories in 1575 unit are hard and I need to check with mr. Bharti (sales gm). He also can offer me some discounted rate. Possession is expected in mid 2013. This one as I have read on forum seems the best out of all but is little overpriced.

Any advice, what should I do now? Shall I check some other sectors or builders or close at this price with Helios ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kocharr
    excellent progress...tx for the update

Last month newsletter shows 22nd slab in progress for tower B and C. That means the slabs are going on for a month!
    CommentQuote
  • Candidboy,

How did you find SSH overpriced? Other projects you visited are also quoting the same rates. Project wise, I would advise that SSH is probably the best bet. But locations available in 1575 would probably be poor. So your decision should depend on actual units also. Try for resale if possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Candidboy,

How did you find SSH overpriced? Other projects you visited are also quoting the same rates. Project wise, I would advise that SSH is probably the best bet. But locations available in 1575 would probably be poor. So your decision should depend on actual units also. Try for resale if possible.

Bhai

when are they offering possession??
    CommentQuote