Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by cookieBhai
when are they offering possession??
June 13 is written in the BBA. Still a long way off. Can't say when will happen in reality.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by faticharLast month newsletter shows 22nd slab in progress for tower B and C. That means the slabs are going on for a month!
Yes it seems that top floor is on hold in towers B and CCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by faticharCandidboy,
How did you find SSH overpriced? Other projects you visited are also quoting the same rates. Project wise, I would advise that SSH is probably the best bet. But locations available in 1575 would probably be poor. So your decision should depend on actual units also. Try for resale if possible.
I am comparing it with 3C prices.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by candidboyI am comparing it with 3C prices.
3C prices are 5100 BSP. Add Other charges of 400 to 500 psf. So There is price difference of around 800 psf. Again, loading is much less in SSH. So compare prices as per sqft of usable area, and not as per sqft of super area. The you will see that price difference in at least 1000 psf. I feel both 3C and SSH are rightly priced.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by RIKESHYes it seems that top floor is on hold in towers B and C
May be they are deciding on whether to increase floors :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Ok let me check the availability in resell. Not sure if can take a loan while buying in resale.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, you can take loan in resale as well. But probably only for the original purchase rate.CommentQuote0Flag
- Which will be 2800 and rest in black will be too much for me to pay :(CommentQuote0Flag
- How are you assuming that rest will be black? I myself am selling my unit, in 100% white. (par hamari deal nahi banegi, as I want 5000 psf :D )CommentQuote1Flag
did you click some pics? If yes, please post. SSH ke newsletter ka intazaar Sachin ki 100s jaisa ho gaya hai :(CommentQuote0Flag
- Tower B
- Bathroom tiles
Kids Bedroom attached tolilet
Originally Posted by RIKESHhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=11689CommentQuote0Flag
- Servant's toilet
QUOTE=RIKESH;459656]Kids Bedroom attached toliletCommentQuote0Flag
- Bathroom besides the master bedroomCommentQuote0Flag
- Master Bedroom's tolietCommentQuote0Flag