Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
    i don't know the techincal definition of carpet area, but I see usable area. bathroom is defititely a very usable area. balconies are usable area for some, not for oothers and some suggest considering 50% of balcony area as usable. whatever!

So while comparing between projects, we can make our own definition of usable area and then compare the floor plans. this would suit us better han the technical definitions.

Even I am concerned about open space being limited. i went to the site and felt that 5.5 acre itna chhota hota hai?. but can atleast hope that being a smaller project, should complete on time. I saw their site plan, which is to the scale. the distance towers on length is 100m and on breadth is 78m. which seems good on paper. but looking at the plot seems small.

PS: I like reducing 10 sqft from my room size and adding them to my bathroom. feels great to take bath in a spacious bathroom.
    Yes i agree with you, basically definitions of carpet area, built up area etc have become too varied and now depend on builder to builder and city to city.
    Technically carpet area means where you can put a carpet hence bathrooms and balconies dont come in that purview.

All in all Sunshine Helios definitely looks value for money and surrounded by Mahagun, Assotech which are already premium projects
    MM

Comment

Some more points

1. closer to metro than mahagun and assotech
      2. celing height around 9'9".
      3. resale is possible only after paying 50% money. and apartments are reconfigurable. these two have ensured that mostly end users have bought in this, not investors. so occupance will be very high as soon as possession is given
      4. penalty clause of 5psf after June 2013 for first 3 months, and 10psf after that. most others have only 5 psf.

Comment

Somehow not clear on re-configurable ? does it mean walls can be added later as per choice? if it is so then its good.

Resale at 50% is high. 3c is at 30%. but the it increases the number of speculators.

But looking at the clarity being provided by Sunshine on web, definitely a turn-around in RE industry. Lets wait and see how they sustain.

ANy projects they have completed or near completion?
        MM

Comment

Spire has a similar concept for its residential projects in Gurgaon. They call it flexihomes.

Visit this link to know more on it -

http://www.spireworld.in/flexihome/

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
          Somehow not clear on re-configurable ? does it mean walls can be added later as per choice? if it is so then its good.

Resale at 50% is high. 3c is at 30%. but the it increases the number of speculators.

But looking at the clarity being provided by Sunshine on web, definitely a turn-around in RE industry. Lets wait and see how they sustain.

ANy projects they have completed or near completion?
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

About reconfigurability:
            1) You can get any internal wall moved/ removed or added at additional cost.
            2) Outer walls and open area cannot be altered.

About completed projects:
            None so far. One of the reasons why there is much transparency.

Comment

Originally posted by himanshujain View Post
              About reconfigurability:
              1) You can get any internal wall moved/ removed or added at additional cost.
              2) Outer walls and open area cannot be altered.

About completed projects:
              None so far. One of the reasons why there is much transparency.
              If it is at a cost the is it worth it? u can remove and change internal walls at a cost anytime? how is it a USP
              MM

Comment

Manoj,

good website from Spire...
                check the one below

http://sunshinehelios.com/index.html
                MM

Comment

Yup , seen this before , when i was looking to invest here.

Good site , transparent , lots of info.

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                  Manoj,

good website from Spire...
                  check the one below

http://sunshinehelios.com/index.html
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

One thing for sure.. for now planning and proffessionalism..hatsoff, though not sure what they deliever but they are mentioning on BBA even floor layout and specifications like jaquar, havelles etc.

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    Yup , seen this before , when i was looking to invest here.

Good site , transparent , lots of info.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
                      One thing for sure.. for now planning and proffessionalism..hatsoff, though not sure what they deliever but they are mentioning on BBA even floor layout and specifications like jaquar, havelles etc.

It is refreshing that a new builder like SSH is using transparency as an USP. Never seen a builder agreeing to mention project facilities in BBA. Not even 3C, Logix, ATS or Assotech whom most buyers almost worship in all threads.

Every builder writes in BBA "timely payment is essence of this agreement". No builder writes that timely delivery of flat is also equally essential. But then we are dealing with RE which is very slow to change...

People are willing to pay a premium for transparent dealings. I hope there are more examples of SSH in future....best of luck.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X