Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • but it will be easily fixed by authority employees, so dont expect to earn anything :bab (59):
    Originally Posted by capreal26
    Which sector in Noida / G. Noida Metro touch - can be a very fertile satta topic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    but it will be easily fixed by authority employees, so dont expect to earn anything :bab (59):

See thats the fun part. If the stakes on a particular horse are too high, even fixers get screwed. Pure money power..
    CommentQuote
  • Loading is good in this project but somehow layouts are not tempting for 1575 as drawing room is accessible from all rooms so no privacy for drawing room.

As the internal walls are moveable, has anyone or can anyone tried / try for a better layout. here is the 1575 actual layout.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    Loading is good in this project but somehow layouts are not tempting for 1575 as drawing room is accessible from all rooms so no privacy for drawing room.

Why privacy of drawing room is required, yes privacy of Master bed room may be an issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajan640
    Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    Loading is good in this project but somehow layouts are not tempting for 1575 as drawing room is accessible from all rooms so no privacy for drawing room.

Why privacy of drawing room is required, yes privacy of Master bed room may be an issue.

master bed room, I think you are getting naughty!

if you need more privacy, make the entry to master bed room thru kid's room! here I am assuming that kids wont be interested in peeing

master bed room, I think you are getting naughty!

if you need more privacy, make the entry to master bed room thru kid's room! here I am assuming that kids wont be interested in peeing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajan640
    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary

:D Ha.... ha.. haa...
    Actually I donot have any issue as I m not interested in this project.
    I was just replying to mrindianoida's post becoz I could not understand why privacy of drawing room is needed???
    Still not understood, any idea you have about this....??:bab (59):

Drawing room privacy is needed for teenagers who want to watch :bab (5): in the night on TV!

Drawing room privacy is needed for teenagers who want to watch :bab (5): in the night on TV!
    CommentQuote
  • Hahahahah..Good going guys with your creative thoughts..

The point only is when I am taking Tequilla shots or having beer in my drawing room so at that time atleast some privacy is required from other rooms Here the door of one room opens just in front of sofa :-) where the bottles would be lying

Pravin - entry from kids room would not help, I doubt they would accept any kind of disturbance :-)

so on a serious note - do anyone have a better layout in mind:bab (35): ?

Originally Posted by rajan640
    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary

:bab (59): Thanks for good reason given by you, I did not realized that.
    But, Ithink the person who raised this problem is not teenager and he should be happy that there is no privacy for drawing room as it will not spoil children.:bab (59): (Not to be taken seriously, just exchange of humour, although I know this forum is not for humour but serious discussion. sorry in advance if someone is unhappy with my post). I will delete the post after sometime so that this thread is free from kachraa)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    Hahahahah..Good going guys with your creative thoughts..

The point only is when I am taking Tequilla shots or having beer in my drawing room so at that time atleast some privacy is required from other rooms Here the door of one room opens just in front of sofa :-) where the bottles would be lying

Pravin - entry from kids room would not help, I doubt they would accept any kind of disturbance :-)

Not many options really.

You have have drawing area opp: foyer so that you have chill with your drinks away from both bed rooms near balcony.

The rooms named as Kids room may become guest room.

The drawing area shown in lay out can be used as dining.

Kitchen will be midway between drawing & dining.Hahahahah..Good going guys with your creative thoughts..

Not many options really.

You have have drawing area opp: foyer so that you have chill with your drinks away from both bed rooms near balcony.

The rooms named as Kids room may become guest room.

The drawing area shown in lay out can be used as dining.

Kitchen will be midway between drawing & dining.
    CommentQuote
  • 2 News in HT today 1 Bad and 1 good

Good: Sector 78 is one of the proposed metro station.
    Bad: RBI would not disperse more than 80% of loan which means buyer has to arrange 20% of total amount.
    CommentQuote
  • 15th nov 2010 helios site pics..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    15th nov 2010 helios site pics..
    second snap of helios site
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • third snap for helios
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote