Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    No. A separate group means one more site to keep track of
    We won't have to track another site at all. The communication will be done via emails only. It is just a one time effort of creating the group.

    I am open to any other suggestion that could help the owners stay in touch.

    Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Originally posted by sids69 View Post
      dear all

      had gone to the site on 26 nov. tower A has reached 12th floor brick work has reached 8th floor. i could also see some railings of lower floors of tower b

      construction pace and quality is exteremely good. the approach sector roads have also been dug up[ for some work

      regards
      sids
      Thanks for the update, Sids. Did you ask them about their upcoming project(s)?

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        hi folks just in a nutshell i have booked a flat in sunshine. i am pretty convinced about the work progress but would like to solicit view on the sector 78 growth. also any idea weather was the land acquired under commercial or SEZ or residential scheme by the authority.

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Welcome! Sabse pahle intro!

          Apna flat size, floor, tower, date aur rate batao.

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
            Thanks for the update, Sids. Did you ask them about their upcoming project(s)?
            dear khalnayak

            - new commercial coming up in sect 94 near kalindi kunj- jan 11 launch likely as per my appreciation- however booking going on in soft launch

            - residential planned- however location not yet firmed

            regards

            sids

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Originally posted by sids69 View Post
              dear khalnayak

              - new commercial coming up in sect 94 near kalindi kunj- jan 11 launch likely as per my appreciation- however booking going on in soft launch

              - residential planned- however location not yet firmed

              regards

              sids
              Hi All,
              Please let me know the commercial launch I fed up with the IT jkob will open a shop in thier commercial and live in their residentail partment..
              bahut mast combo ban jayega.....

              No tarrfic no tension.......

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Originally posted by Harish2310 View Post
                Hi All,
                Please let me know the commercial launch I fed up with the IT jkob will open a shop in thier commercial and live in their residentail partment..
                bahut mast combo ban jayega.....

                No tarrfic no tension.......
                Yeah, me too!

                Sids, I checked w/ SSH folks a couple of weeks ago and they said the sale hadn't started. I am wondering if this is a confirmed new as I know someone who is seriously thinking abt it. Did you inquire abt the rates?

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
                  Yeah, me too!

                  Sids, I checked w/ SSH folks a couple of weeks ago and they said the sale hadn't started. I am wondering if this is a confirmed new as I know someone who is seriously thinking abt it. Did you inquire abt the rates?
                  dear khalnayak

                  they r doing bookings as part of soft launch.
                  meet vijay personally as he cannot confirm on mob since proj not formally launched
                  am aware of the rates but wouldn't like 2 state in open domain
                  regards
                  sids

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Why the blog is so much silent now a days...where are faticher and sid79...kalnayank and other members.....

                    All are busy in new year and christmas.........

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      office me ab kaam aa gaya hai

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X