Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lease rent and ifms etc
    CommentQuote
  • I will make the payment tomorrow. Is it expensive ? They could have included lease and other charges?
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai log any advice?
    CommentQuote
  • bhai..if you are a end user and no issues with 20th floor then its excellent project to live. Price is always high and negotiation never ends / no limits :D han newsletter May ka July mein hi milega :-)

Originally Posted by candidboy
    Bhai log any advice?
    CommentQuote
  • Although the price is slightly on the higher side, but as Pathan bhai said, it is definitely worth it of you are planning to live there. And you will get a brilliant view from the 20th floor of tower B.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. Based on the market and prices in dec 2013 I might sell this one and move to the bigger one as I already have one purchase in purvanchal royal sec 137 which also I plan to sell by then so as to move to a bigger apartment in dec 2013.

I am expecting it to be around 5600 to. 6k by dec 2013 (Helios)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by candidboy
    Thanks. Based on the market and prices in dec 2013 I might sell this one and move to the bigger one as I already have one purchase in purvanchal royal sec 137 which also I plan to sell by then so as to move to a bigger apartment in dec 2013.

I am expecting it to be around 5600 to. 6k by dec 2013 (Helios)

CandidBoy,

What unit did u hold in PRP(i.e 3 or 4 BHK) and what rate do u expect by 2013
    CommentQuote
  • I bought a 3 bhk of 1950 sqft in December and am expecting similar rates i.e. 5600 to 6k. It's already 4950.
    CommentQuote
  • May Newletter out

excellent progress !!!
    CommentQuote
    Lease rent and ifms etc

what? included or extra? :)
    CommentQuote
    Hi guys

Bought a 1575 unit on 20th floor for 4500 dp
    It's in b4 tower

Kya yaar...
    Thoda paisa aur daalte to 10th floor mil jata ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know if Sunshine is among the builders who were issued notices by the Noida Authority?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Kya yaar...
    Thoda paisa aur daalte to 10th floor mil jata ;)

Yeh right, that I can do any day. Am sure the price difference will remain same between yours and mine apartment :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Yes!

aur sach bataoon.. agar saamne golf course aa gaya na, to aapke flt ki price mere waale se 10L jyada ho jayegi :)
    CommentQuote
  • Chalo if that is the case, I will change with you, for no extra cost :)
    CommentQuote