Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • has anyone checked whether sunshine has paid for the land or are they aslo amongst the defaulters. Are they planning to complete the land payment before handing over as sub lease can be done only after complete land payment
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think anyone has checked recently. If anyone visits their office, please do this.

I think max ew can expect is that they paid the installments that were due. Not the entire land cost.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think anyone has checked recently. If anyone visits their office, please do this.

I think max ew can expect is that they paid the installments that were due. Not the entire land cost.
    CommentQuote
  • I will ask them tomorrow
    CommentQuote
  • Dont trust them verbally..please see receipt aswell
    Originally Posted by candidboy
    I will ask them tomorrow
    CommentQuote
  • And don't just see the receipt, take a photocopy if they allow, and post on IREF :)
    CommentQuote
  • Was not able to go guys but have asked ICICI guys (who financing it for me) to double check. Not sure if they will but guy said they will run it through there credit department.
    CommentQuote
  • ICICI? What's the rate of interest? I remember that their rates were higher than others.
    CommentQuote
  • I have to check. I'll let you know tomorrow
    CommentQuote
  • Candid bhai,

I heard that 13th floor is also available in tower B or C! Did they offer that to you?
    CommentQuote
  • When I went there initially I was told there is no inventory in these towers and then after couple of days and lots of calls they offered me 20th floor. I was told that someone has resold it to them. GM also said if any other floor is available, they will offer me instead in next few days. Not sure if that will happen!

I am yet to sign the BBA, though given the initial cheque.
    Let me check with them again
    CommentQuote
  • Candid,

as you are a fresh customer, I am sure you would have a different view than most of the existing buyers. Could you share your experience with them, the transparency, with the construction, the actual flats, the small toilets issue etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Candid,

as you are a fresh customer, I am sure you would have a different view than most of the existing buyers. Could you share your experience with them, the transparency, with the construction, the actual flats, the small toilets issue etc?

Since this is my second apartment booking/purchase in Noida (in life too!)
    I had a mix experience with both Purvanchal and Sunshine.

Purvanchal seems more professional while Sunshine looks more friendly and accommodating to you. They are flexible and seems good people to deal with.

Actual flat (keeping in mind its only 1575 sq ft) is well laid out. I like the balcony, though one room is kind of small and the guest toilet God know how someone will use it! Rest all seems ok. Best thing is I was able to visit my flat and the factor that it will definitely be delivered by mid 2013 gives me a confidence that even in worst case I won't make a loss on it. Since most of the new or as good as new (with minimum construction) projects are anyhow charging same amount.

So overall experience been good as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • What was the status of your flat? Has brickwork been done?
    CommentQuote
  • It has just started when I last visited at the time of booking.
    CommentQuote