Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, I am really interested in this project and I am nerw to this forum. Candidboy: could you please tell me whom to contact to get a good deal for a 2050 appartment there? Looking forward to all of you for guidance. I wanted to meet Mr. Jyotirmoy to discuss the nittiy gritties but it seems he is abroad on vacation. Is the fact correct?
    CommentQuote
  • also, has anyone checked on the piling work (depth) to which the project was dug? I tried enquiring about it with them, but I didnt get a definitive answer. It is a 25 storeyed project and we have to be really sure of its strength in the rarest case of an eventuality like an earth quake.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by novice in RE
    Hi, I am really interested in this project and I am nerw to this forum. Candidboy: could you please tell me whom to contact to get a good deal for a 2050 appartment there? Looking forward to all of you for guidance. I wanted to meet Mr. Jyotirmoy to discuss the nittiy gritties but it seems he is abroad on vacation. Is the fact correct?

    Mr. Jyotirmoy is always abroad! At least that is the answer that I get from them :)
    One day I was told the same, and I went to the site in 1 hour, and found that he was there. He spent some time with me explaining things :)

    About 2050 size unit, my relative holds one. Make an offer, and he might be tempted :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by novice in RE
    also, has anyone checked on the piling work (depth) to which the project was dug? I tried enquiring about it with them, but I didnt get a definitive answer. It is a 25 storeyed project and we have to be really sure of its strength in the rarest case of an eventuality like an earth quake.

    About the depth, if you read the initial pages on the forum (around Jan 2011), you will find my comments that the depth was not very deep. The structure is G+22 as per my info. Have they increased it to G+25?

    You can check the first 2 newsletters for pictures of piling.
    CommentQuote
  • you are right. it is indeed G+22. somehow I am trying to get convinced about this project and am almost there in gtting a flat booked. I painstakingly went thru the entire thread to have my opinion. Here are few of the inputs from my side as well. The architect 'Andley's is an architect from Delhi and they have all designed most of the plans of Antriksh. Infact the person who designed the Helios website happens to design the emblem/logo of Antriksh/Kanball as well. So I find that there is a great deal of affinity towards Antriksh-scheme of things. infact I once asked one of their assistant manager stationed at the site and expressed my apprehension about the Antriksh connection and I somehow find him ducking my direct confrontation about the bad-will of Anriksh. He said that the plot acually belonged to Antriksh which was purchased by Sunshine Infrawell. By the way, in perspective to the query on whether Sunshine also falls under the list of builders whom the notices have been served by NA, any feedback on it. we should all get worried till the answer cometh our way.
    CommentQuote
  • About the notice from NA, you should easily be able to get the info, as you are a prospective buyer. Ask them for receipts of land payments. There should be 1 receipt of 5% payment every 6 months. In total, till date at least 25% payment should have gone.
    CommentQuote
  • About the Antriksh part, surely there are some common threads between them, as Harender Yadav is common in both. Sunshine being new, doing everything afresh would have been a tough job. As the differences from neighbouring Antriksh project (which started much earlier than Helios) are clearly viible now, I don't think you should give much importance to this aspect. This was a real issue for the early birds like me.

    You should pay attention to real issues, like narrow approach road, not-so-private bedrooms, possible insufficient parking space, and most imp - land payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Good News Guys
    Price Increased w.e.f from 1st July 2012

    New prices in Flexi plan 4900/-
    CLP Plan 5000/-
    Down payment 4800/-

    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Bijli, Paani, Drainage in Sec 78

    Friends, We seem to be on to a good thing here. With the grace of god, I think the project will be done in time and quality. For the project to be livable though the important aspects are around bijli, paani, drainage and accessibility/roads. for that entire area actually.

    We can see that the Roads have been provisioned for, so that will happen. Does anybody have updates on the other 3 . Do we know if tenders have been given out to lay the water pipelines and drainage. Do we know if this sector is already connected to the electricity grid.

    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine has put the 3D movies on its websites.

    Helios 3D animation: http://sunshinehelios.com/sunshine-helios_70mb.mp4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Mr. Jyotirmoy is always abroad! At least that is the answer that I get from them :)
    One day I was told the same, and I went to the site in 1 hour, and found that he was there. He spent some time with me explaining things :)

    About 2050 size unit, my relative holds one. Make an offer, and he might be tempted :)


    Make him an offer he cant refuse :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Such offers are made in two cases:

    1. love at first sight.
    2. life hanging by a thread

    I don;t think a helios flat falls in either category :)
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine's Helios Countdown

    Bijli paani ka to pata nahi..boss Sunshine ka Countdown start ho chuka hai..June 12 is gone,...12 months left for Sunshine Helios project Completion.

    Originally Posted by prosper
    Friends, We seem to be on to a good thing here. With the grace of god, I think the project will be done in time and quality. For the project to be livable though the important aspects are around bijli, paani, drainage and accessibility/roads. for that entire area actually.

    We can see that the Roads have been provisioned for, so that will happen. Does anybody have updates on the other 3 . Do we know if tenders have been given out to lay the water pipelines and drainage. Do we know if this sector is already connected to the electricity grid.

    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Bijli paani ka to pata nahi..boss Sunshine ka Countdown start ho chuka hai..June 12 is gone,...12 months left for Sunshine Helios project Completion.


    Hi
    I own a unit in a nearby project. The update on electricity is that electric poles have been put up till sector 76 and soon electric conenctivity will start for sector 78 and 79.

    The only question is by when will authority provide current in these wires?? let hope by next year atleast few project will be given for possession.
    CommentQuote
  • hi all
    are you all able to view the video loaded by sunshine. i have tried twice. it appears link is broken
    CommentQuote