Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes, i can view. you download it first, n then try.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys ! any update about the project? has anybody visited the site recently ?
    CommentQuote
  • As per Sunshine,

it has done all payments to the authority, and hence did not receive the notice (sent to many builders) last month.
    CommentQuote
  • That's great to know Fatichar bhai. Big relief.

Somebody mentioned that they are going to ask the buyers for the split AC option. Any updates on this?
    CommentQuote
  • No. Generally they don't communicate separately. it is part of newsletters only. So may be in the coming newsletter.

Also, they were planning to ask customers if they want 3 tier security, at some additional cost. I feel security at gate will anyway be there. For such a small project, tower level security would be overkill. Only a video door phone remains. It can be installed for 10k.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    No. Generally they don't communicate separately. it is part of newsletters only. So may be in the coming newsletter.

Also, they were planning to ask customers if they want 3 tier security, at some additional cost. I feel security at gate will anyway be there. For such a small project, tower level security would be overkill. Only a video door phone remains. It can be installed for 10k.

i think communication betn entry pt to the society and indl flats through intercom is a must to prevent entry of undesirable people who try to give ref of any resident of the society.

secrty for every tower may b decided based on actual reqmt once the project is completed

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Price increased by additional Rs200

what do you think will be the approx cost PSF around possesion time frame. June 2013?
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine must have seen my ad, asking for 5k psf :)

Official rate that time would probably be 6k psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Sunshine must have seen my ad, asking for 5k psf :)

Official rate that time would probably be 6k psf.

Are you aware of what they are going to built on ground Floor of each Tower. They dont seem to be selling GF
    CommentQuote
  • No. Last I talked, they had plans of shops.
    CommentQuote
  • Floor tiles

Which option did everyone choose here for the tiles and wooden floors? The wooden floors certainly look nice, but I am inclined to have vitrified tiles in one of the bedrooms. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the two options?
    CommentQuote
  • phul jayege wooden flooring jab apki maid pocha maragi

guys dnt take it otherwise
    this is a reality
    chinese laminated wooden flooring is not good
    only go for vitrified tile or else ask builder to provide you enginereed wooden flooring
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend is looking for a flat of 2050/1575 sq ft in resale, anyone with reasonable expectation is interested then please pm me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajgupta19
    phul jayege wooden flooring jab apki maid pocha maragi

guys dnt take it otherwise
    this is a reality
    chinese laminated wooden flooring is not good
    only go for vitrified tile or else ask builder to provide you enginereed wooden flooring

I agree. I have opted for vitrified tiles (leather finish) in all the bedrooms.
    CommentQuote
  • Fatichar ji, with or without joints?
    CommentQuote