Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RIKESH
    Is ther any use to go with an additional 6 mm glass or an existing ( by default option of only 6 mm glass) is sufficient?



    It depends on which floor you are. Basically to keep the noise level down
    CommentQuote
  • Rikesh, TO know the benefits visit the webpage of any window company. for eg fenesta.com. In summary it helps with noise reduction as well as temperature management. lower AC bills in summer and lower heating bills in winter(though this one is only for peak winter months in NCR)..
    CommentQuote
  • and what investor should do ? should they go for additional vacum glass or its just a wastage of money because in resell this amount won't be considered.


    Originally Posted by prosper
    Rikesh, TO know the benefits visit the webpage of any window company. for eg fenesta.com. In summary it helps with noise reduction as well as temperature management. lower AC bills in summer and lower heating bills in winter(though this one is only for peak winter months in NCR)..
    CommentQuote
  • I might sale it later and i don't think it's any point got vacuum glass if you intend to sell

    Originally Posted by Pathan
    and what investor should do ? should they go for additional vacum glass or its just a wastage of money because in resell this amount won't be considered.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the helios site last week when I was in India.
    To start with the society is coming up very nicely. The tower structure are almost done for all towers. The internal work has started as well in some.
    The possession is right on track for June 2013, but 4-6 months delay is not going to hurt as well.

    I visited their sample flat and then the actual flat of size 2050sq ft in Tower A or B. I really liked the spacious interiors of the flat. Balcony were huge and looked like playground :)

    In all I was very happy on how the society is shaping up and easily would be one of the best in the 7.x sectors.

    I have another booked in Mahagun Moderne in 2010 and looking at the Mazzeria that would be coming next to Helios, i must say i was tempted to get it changed from MM to Mezzeria and pay the difference. So guys do you even think it is possible or I should not even think about such a thing. The construction/evacution of mezzeria has not started yet.

    Thanks
    Abhi
    CommentQuote
  • Possible? I feel Mahagun would themselves call you to switch to Mezzaria :)

    Selling a newer project is always more difficult. Mezzaria is a luxury project, at a not-so-luxury location. Selling it would not be a cakewalk. You may get a nice deal also :)
    CommentQuote
  • guys - what would be the indicative going rate in this project for a middle floor unit...I have been offered a unit which seems to be an attractive price to me...from what i know the project wd be due for possession in the next one year...
    CommentQuote
  • resale = 4400 - 4500
    Fresh = 4700 - 4800

    what rate you are being offered?

    Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    guys - what would be the indicative going rate in this project for a middle floor unit...I have been offered a unit which seems to be an attractive price to me...from what i know the project wd be due for possession in the next one year...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    resale = 4400 - 4500
    Fresh = 4700 - 4800

    what rate you are being offered?


    4200 which incl the car parking, power and club...my friends units, so don't intend to negotiate any further...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    4200 which incl the car parking, power and club...my friends units, so don't intend to negotiate any further...


    This is great rate. Is it in tower-E (1575 sq. ft. unit)? I think you will have to pay Lease Rent & IFMS extra.
    CommentQuote
  • Site Visit 29th July 12

    Bathrooms Tile work completed in most of towers
    Floor tile work started - reached till 3rd - 4th flr
    excellent progress - everyone is busy to deliver the project on time also looks like they have increased the labour.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • very good rate - u knw what, Shubhkamna one of the D grade builder quoting 4000 psf in sec 79 which has nothing in sector and nothing built on land..go for it


    Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    4200 which incl the car parking, power and club...my friends units, so don't intend to negotiate any further...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    4200 which incl the car parking, power and club...my friends units, so don't intend to negotiate any further...

    On another note, if he is a good friend, ask him to either hold on, or sell it to someone else. He may get a better rate :)

    I had an offer of 4600 inn incl.
    CommentQuote
  • Kocharr,

    It seems they are fitting the tiles as rectangles. But in the sample flat, they are fitted as rhombuses, which looks better to me. Did you ask about this? Also, is the quality of tiles the same as in sample flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Quality is same. I did not ask anyone about rectangular tile fittin as I did not notice at that time.

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Kocharr,

    It seems they are fitting the tiles as rectangles. But in the sample flat, they are fitted as rhombuses, which looks better to me. Did you ask about this? Also, is the quality of tiles the same as in sample flat?
    CommentQuote